Jess' TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 23rd, 2009, 03:22 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
i know they have out there different methods to get a boy or girl...but I just believe purely in prayer.........that if God agrees with what you want...that is what you will have....and if he does not agree you will get the opposite....that is what I believe......and can you believe I have heard of a woman that had sex like Once a year and got pregnant every time she had sex...but then you have most women who have sex everyday or ever other day except durring af and we struggle on....what's your thoughts on that??? i dont mind questions....

September 27th, 2009, 05:37 PM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello all. So i'm at CD24... which should be about 9DPO but that's just according to the online calculators. I've already taken some dollartree tests today and yesterday but i was just bored and had to waste them! Of course they were BFN but i'm not worried since they weren't good ones and it's still early. I'm actually feeling IN this month... i've been peeing like crazy!! and i use the bathroom a lot as it is, but it's like double time right now! Every once in awhile i hit my bbs just right and can feel a twinge of pain, i've also had some weird cramping randomly, i got 2 pimples in 1 day! and I NEVER get pimples! I've also been pretty gassy lately (sorry tmi) but so far those are my symptoms. I should get AF on Friday so I'll probably test on Tuesday due to impatientence and then wait again until thursday or friday. I pretty much always know when AF is about to hit, my nipples (tmi again!) get very tender. So i'll guess we'll just have to wait and find out. Gives me a few days to pick up some good tests too so that's good. Anyway, hope everyone had a great weekend! I definitely did! Spent the whole weekend alone with DH and that rarely happens!! Sending baby dust to everyone!!!

September 27th, 2009, 06:56 PM
missa3428's Avatar TTC#1 I want 2 b a MOMMY
Jess, I was readying your TTC Journals I am new to this, but I hope that everything works out!!!
September 28th, 2009, 08:58 AM
mommy_2_ava_1109's Avatar Mommy to Ava & Jack
Jess, I hope you get your BFP! Seems like you guys are very ready for a little bean. Keep us updated on your testing. And post pictures!!! We love em!
September 28th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
HEY I HOPE YOU GET YOUR SOON!!

September 29th, 2009, 06:33 AM
So I found out a little bit ago that my husbands cousin (my cousin in law?) is suppose to O the same date as me... so we're really hoping this is the month for both of us! It would be so great to have babies around the same time! Also I had a dream last night that i finally got my BFP! Which makes me want to test sooo bad! But I told myself that I wasn't going to test again until tomorrow which (according to online ovulation calenders) should make me 12 DPO. Is that still too early to get a BFP? I hope not because its going to be hard to hold out any longer then that!! Other than that, symptoms are still the same, peeing alot, gassy, sometimes sore bbs. Gosh, it was soo real in my dream! I hope this is one dream that comes true tomorrow!!! I hope everyone else gets their BFP's soon! We all need to get into that graduate journal soon!!!!!

October 3rd, 2009, 08:15 AM
well i was supposed to get AF yesterday and she's not here yet... but i tested just a few minutes ago and it was BFN... so who knows. For some good news tho, my cousin in law called me this morning and she had a faint BFP!!! I'm so happy for her! She's 33 so i'm really happy that it didn't take her too long to get her BFP!!! Although I'm kinda bumming because it would have been so exciting to both get preggo the same time! but we can still be preggo at the same time as long as I get my BFP soon!! Good luck to everyone else!!

October 3rd, 2009, 05:22 PM
hey girl. sorry about your what is the longest that your cycle has ever been?

October 5th, 2009, 06:02 AM
Hey Nayomi thanks, 29 days is the longest my cycle has gone and that was last month, before that i was 28 days always! I tested again this morning and it was BFN again, but i just don't understand because AF still hasn't come and it was supposed to come on Friday. I really hope this doesn't mean that my cycle is about to get all messed up! Right now I'm at 32 days! soo frustrating!

October 6th, 2009, 06:07 AM
CD 33- BFN YESTERDAY- still no sign of AF ???????????

October 6th, 2009, 05:56 PM
ok i spoke too soon... AF finally came today... it's about time you stupid witch! well now i have no idea how many cycle days i'll have so i guess i'll just have to make DH happy and BD every other day from the time she leaves until she's supposed to come again! I hope everyone else is getting some good news!!!

October 6th, 2009, 10:56 PM
so sorry she came...i hope you get your this cycle.

October 8th, 2009, 04:54 AM
ashnichole2326's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ashnichole2326
Sorry about the . Hope u get your bfp this cycle!!

Thanks GraysMama for my beautiful new siggy!
October 9th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Hey everyone! So i'm not sure how to get my ticker back on track because I am not actually on CD 36... i'm CD 3 as of today. AF is starting to go away, at least I hope she is. A couple years ago when I was off the pill she would come for a day or two and then leave for a full day and then come back for one more day... so maybe she'll be back full force tomorrow, who knows!? Anyway, I'm actually glad I didn't get my BFP yet because I'm leaving for Vegas on Monday with DH and a bunch of friends and it would be nice to be able to let loose a little after all this stress of TTC. Also I should O while I'm in Vegas I think, well maybe not since my period was a couple days late, but either way it would be nice to conceive while on vacation in vegas!! So I'm going to start writing on here more regularly to record and keep track of my symptoms. I go on everyday and read everyone's journal, I just don't always post my own! So of course i've wanted my bfp, but i really really want it now that my cousin-in-law is preggo! It would be awesome to have our kids around the same time! And for all of you that are a little older than me (24) she got preggo at 33 with thyroid and weight problems so hopefully that gives hope to all of you in your later 20's! I know people say our prime time is between like 20something and 30 something but i feel like people are getting pregnant at older and older ages so that's good right?! It's kind of discouraging coming on this site because you hear mostly from people that are having a difficult time TTC. It would be nice to hear more about people that get their BFP right away into TTC!!! Well I guess God has a plan for all of us and a RIGHT time for that plan so I guess all we can do is hope and pray that it's soon!

Sidenote: I leave for Vegas in 3 days!!! and I'm soooo excited!!! Can't wait to gamble away some of my hard saved money! and if i'm lucky, even get to keep some of it! hahaha alright well BFP's to everyone!!!!!!!!

October 15th, 2009, 09:25 PM
Hey girl!!! hope all is well...... do you use tickerfactory.com?

October 17th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Hey all! Just got back from Vegas yesterday which is why i haven't been posting. I'm not really going to be trying to hard to keep track of stuff this month except the days we BD. I'm not going by any ovulation calenders, i'm just going to try to BD every other day for the entire month and see how that goes. So far we've BD on 10/9, 10/10, 10/13, and 10/15 ... w'ell seeeeee

October 20th, 2009, 06:19 AM
Hello! So to add to the list, we've BD'ed on 10/18 and twice on 10/19... and for the first time in as long as we've been trying I actually had some clear CM this week which I think is a good sign for me right?! Hopefully that will help the boys get a little closer to that eggie! Well I'm back to work and starting today, back to school (yuck) so vacation is officially over boooo! Well hope everyone is having a good week so far!

October 20th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Veteran
What ever happend????? did you receive your BFP??? I hope so!
October 21st, 2009, 05:40 AM
noo AF was a couple days late but she came full force! My tracker says 48 days into my cycle, but that's because i don't know how to change it! lol so i'm hoping for an october bfp! or maybe an early november bfp actually, haven't figured out the dates yet! ha

October 22nd, 2009, 10:22 AM
Cassie3512's Avatar Veteran
Good Luck! Hope this is your month!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search