Blair's Road to Motherhood (w/MA)...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2009, 07:29 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I will definitely FB you about my appt! Gosh, I'm sorry about the hsg - it sounds terrible - definitely not what I experienced, but at least you got it over with and you won't have to do it again.

I'll be patiently waiting to hear about everything on saturday...any clue as to how many follies you have???

Best of luck.....
November 6th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Cd 13-
Today was an interesting day. I was driving to work and i felt like i was going to pass out while driving. it was like things were closing in on me. I was shaking and feeling sick. it was crazy. I stopped and got a coke and that made me feel yucky too. I got to work and ate a bit and felt better after about 10 minutes. Then we had staff meeting, where I learned i am being transferred, i guess you would say...but its a good thing! Then I get a hot flash...all in all i was a mess today. I have had a ton of EWCM, which it has been months since I have had much to report. im hoping that i am not about O, i gotta wait til monday!

Lee Ann- I have no clue about Follies, but i do have that appt tomorrow and hopefully i will learn more. I will FB you this weekend. And yes, my hsg hurt so badly. It is making me nervous about the IUI. the dr who did the HSG was so rough too. i am going to tell Santa to take it easy on me this time around!

Saw a beautiful little heartbeat 1/28/10
Heard a Beautiful little heartbeat 3/3/2010
Saw a Beautiful Little GIRL 4/5/2010!!!!
Held my beautiful Little GIRL 9/24/2010

November 7th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry that your HSG was a painful experience, but thankfully it was clear! Good luck with the IUI!
November 7th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
CD 14-
This morning we had our appt. We did an ultra sound and we have 2 large eggs and 1 medium egg(there were others but they were tiny). He said they looked perfect. I don't know the size, I was kinda amazed by looking at the follicles and got distracted. I know the big was 25 x something...can't remember exactly. My uterine lining was a 10 and he said they want it to be atleast a 6, so that was good too.
I got the shot in the belly. Funny thing was--the huge needle it came with---was the mixing needle...they used a tiny diabetic needle. the shot didn't hurt a bit, but it is sore. It was kinda funny that I had pumped myself up so much for that big needle, then it was a tiny little thing!
as far as symptons-- I had alot of EWCm yesterday and nothing really today. I am feeling crampy a bit like O is near...We are doing IUI Monday at 7:30! For once in the process I am excited. I feel like my body did what it was supposed too and now we just have to get those spermies to their home!

November 8th, 2009, 02:53 PM
baby:mama's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to baby:mama
I got my fingers crossed for you! Thanks for posting about your journey. I am curious and nervous about the whole process but hearing about someone else doing it is it less scary!! I wish you the best : )

Thanks to Kiliki for my siggy
November 8th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Baby : Mama--
If you ever have any questions, I will be glad to help. I don't claim to know alot, and all I have is what I have experienced but I will be glad to help you in your journey. alot of people were there to support us through all the times, so its the least i can do!!!

November 9th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
CD 16
Today was the day of the IUI and is the day of our 2nd anniversary!
The IUI was a BREEZE--- i literally felt NOTHING. We were able to collect 35 million spermies...YAY! that number is on the low side of things, but the dr. said he was happy with that number. Im thinking if 1 out 35 million can't find that egg...they just aren't looking hard enough...LOL!

I will go back next monday for a progesterone test and now I officially start the 2ww!!!!!

November 9th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am hoping nothing but the best for you...congrats on your IUI

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

My 3rd Niece Lillian Nicole- Due 9/8/14

Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 4 month oldNiece Lillian due to be here around 9/8/14

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
November 9th, 2009, 02:43 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY sweetie!!!! Soooo excited for you!
November 11th, 2009, 06:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
CD 17 (2-3 days DPO)
Well there is nothing to report on the home front. i was sorta crampy yesterday, but i just chalked it up to gas pains. those are very confusing--im sure you all know.
I had some shocking news on monday. I had an abnormal pap and I have a consultation to learn more about whats going on. Im probably not going to get into the details of that, but PM me if you have questions about it. I want to keep my journal informative about IUI for the next person who might be going through the same thing.
I will update the PG thing in a few days. I wish i had ssomething great to report...maybe soon i will!
have a great day!

November 13th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
cd 19- 5dp IUI
well i don't know if these really symptoms, but theres been some strange things going on. 1st--what i am labeling as "nipple weirdness" i will have this random pain in 1 nipple, then within minutes, i get it on the other side. its just weirdness...i can't really describe it. strange, i know. and i am having lots of CM, for me. I never have alot, and its creamy/lotiony. but i did produce 2 large eggs, 1 medium and a bunch of little fries, so im sure all that is probably producing some CM just in general and besides my estrogen has been through the roof.
on another note, my insurance, which i was told would not cover anything, has covered atleast 1/2 of all the procedures so far. not sure if that has to with the fact that we had already met our deductable or not, but its nice to see them kick in a little bit. i haven't done the math on all the iui stuff, but its not near what they told us it would be.

November 16th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
CD 21--
I had a dr. appt to check my progesterone to see if i ovulated. They said they like to see it atleast a 5...i was 32! So i did def ovulate and the clomid did work just right. i plan on testing this weekend, I am off. If Af doesn't start by cd 35, i will call them and let them know. otherwise, I will call on my first full flow day and start on clomid again-i guess. fingers are crossed!

November 17th, 2009, 05:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Cd 22-
well today, right on time, Im getting sore bbs. im starting to think regardless of the progesterone, that it didn't work. i still have several days before i can test but starting to not feel so confident anymore.

November 17th, 2009, 02:27 PM
So when are you planning to test? You know, I am going to Vegas from Nov. 22 to Nov. 26 and I will not have access to a computer.....how craptastic is that.

I'm still rooting for you
November 18th, 2009, 06:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
CD 23
Lee Ann, I think i might test friday with a FR just to clear my mind. but now i feel like AF is about to start. I just feel weird. im worried that its going to be a period from hell, given all the procedures, medicines and stress my body has been through this month. I don't know what is going on with my body. For the first time since we started TTC, i feel like i don't have a clue as to whats going on. i think doing IUI is more stressful than naturally ttc. of course everything is running through my mind as what needs to be done differently? what am i going to do about the other medical issues i have going on...arrghhh....

November 18th, 2009, 07:49 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Try to stay positive!! It's very early, and you could very well feel "weird" In a good way! I'm pullin' for you!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

November 19th, 2009, 06:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
cd 25-
today i feel like i am getting a cold. i feel awful. im kinda afraid to take anything, but i am def. going to be struggling today. I took a pg test last night...lol, i know its way early and of course it was negative. i left it out (gross i know) and this a.m. i went to throw it away and it looked like a tiny faint shadow. im sure if anything it was an evap. it didn't even get me excited. I had a thought. every month about this time, I run a low grade fever and feel like poopy. im going to bring it up to my dr. what if my body is fighting it off, thinking its some sort of infection or something like that? that would be my luck, right?

November 19th, 2009, 08:41 AM
I think the first IUI is probably the most stressful, being that it is something totally new. I got negatives early on, so keep your chin up. Hope you start feeling better.
November 21st, 2009, 03:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
well, not sure if this considered cd 1 or not, but AF is def. here. The iui was a bust. I really feel like we just blew $1000 (glad i had the hsg, but other $1000, no good). I know lots of women are un successful with iui at first but it is a big bummer.
I will call my dr monday and see what are next step is. I have some other medical issues going on, so its going to be a delicate month. not sure what the plan will be. anyways. I will update monday.

November 21st, 2009, 05:12 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry... I was bummed about my IUI not working, too.

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search