Jen's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2009, 09:52 AM
lol.. I read that and some goofy "positions" myths I started charting my BBT this month to make sure I was ovulating when they said I was supposed to. I'm just worried that my luteal phase may be too short. I heard there are creams and Chlomid for that. I think I'm going to get pre seed and see if that will help the spermies swim, but will wait to find out about the luteal thing. Best of luck for you this month!! I hope we get our BFP

December 4th, 2009, 11:35 AM
cydonia1978's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ooh, Preseed's the best! I couldn't handle this without lube and Preseed works so well.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~
It's officially time to put up the Christmas decorations! Today DH and I are off work so we'll have time to do that before going out of town to visit with his parents. They're leaving in a week and will be gone until Boxing Day so we want to visit with them as much as possible before they go.

I'm also the co-chair of my work's Social Club and our staff party is on Saturday. A lot of it is done, a lot of it isn't. I feel a tiny bit overrun with the things that need to be done but thankfully I have an awesome co-chair/friend on the team who's helping get it all together.

In TTC world things are still in "waiting to O" mode.. which means that in between being incredibly busy and exhausted we have to make time for BD. It's kind of crazy timing, but I really really want my BFP this month so exhaustion be darned!

I finally got around to making a Christmas-themed siggie last night. Of course, anyone reading this post in the far future won't see what I'm talking about anymore because it'll change, but for now it's here and I'm quite happy with how it turned out!

December 4th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I like your new siggy

************************************************** ********************Oct
my nephews will be Charlie 6 & Lorenzo 6
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 7 months Lillian 2 mos

Nov
nephews Charlie 6, Lorenzo 6
niecesTamara 2, Arielle 8 months Lillian 3 mos

Dec
nephews Charlie 6, Lorenzo 6
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 9 months, Lillian 4 mos

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts
December 4th, 2009, 02:31 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
sounds like you're gonna be a busy girl!! Have fun celebrating!!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
December 7th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith09-10 View Post
I like your new siggy
Thanks!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Agh! Busy season leads to missed chances at BD. So many nights passed by that we were going to but something happened to get in the way. And the one night so far we DID get time, it didn't work out (y'know.. things happen). Drats! Now I'm on CD 14 and I'm really afraid I'm going to ovulate soon. I'm afraid because even though tonight we're going to BD no matter WHAT, I was really hoping to get more than one in before ovulating. The past two cycles we only got one good BD in before I ovulated and it wasn't good enough.

I used a OPK strip last night and it looked like a negative (or rather, far from "positive") to me.. but I'm having some strange very light brown spotting today, which could be ovulation spotting. That means I'm probably going to ovulate in the next day or so if my research is correct. Hopefully we will get a couple more chances before so we can be sure to have a good shot this time!

The staff Christmas party I was putting on with my social committee partner went very well! So happy it's done!! This Sunday we have the kid's party, which is always fun. I think we're getting snow this weekend so that will be awesome! That is, as long as it doesn't snow people away from the party, especially Santa. I know Santa's used to snow but around here it's hard even for him to travel when it gets very bad!

After that I have our Anime Club's Christmas party on the 19th. I don't even want to think about how only two people have replied to that and said what they'll bring to it (it's a potluck). Why am I the only organized person in the group?

December 8th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Cheryl_W's Avatar Izzy's Mom!
Send a message via MSN to Cheryl_W
Jenn - I love your siggie too! So cute. Glad the party worked out, too! And I hope your body is gearing up to O soon so you can get some BDing in!
December 17th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Any news?

December 19th, 2009, 11:38 PM
I am starting to wonder if I have PCOS or some other problem going on. This is my second cycle that I had spotting for over 3 days. And it even got to a point where I was questioning if it was actually a new cycle starting or not.

Saturday Dec 12 ended up being one of the worst days of my life. My 18 year old cat passed away in my arms that night. I knew it was coming.. she'd actually lived 2 years longer than anyone thought she would with her kidney disease, but it was/is still horrible and I'm not better yet.

I'd already given up on this cycle due to the no ovulation detected and missed BD chances and all. But then on Dec 16 (CD 23) I got EWCM! That struck me as very odd. I did an OPK test strip and it came back looking either positive or nearly positive. The next day I still had EWCM and a similar looking test strip so DH and I tried BD'ing again - and it worked!

As of today my temps haven't triggered FF to think I've ovulated yet. I used OPK strips on Dec 17 & 18 and both looked the same level of positive or nearly positive. I neglected to do one today because it was a super hectic day with my Anime group's Christmas party. I'll probably do another tomorrow, depending on if my temps say anything.

I don't want to sound weird or anything, but it kind of seemed like my cycle readjusted itself in time for my Mandy to come back to us. Who knows. No one really would, but it's a sweet thought. And when Cheryl mentioned that too I thought that was pretty cool. Like just maybe that is how things will go. Whether it's now or later.

Another funny bit about that is when I went to a page tonight with my memorial ticker on it, it should have reloaded everything on the page new, including the ticker.. but it was stuck at "5 days since we said goodbye" (it's 1 week today). 5 days would be the night DH and I BD'd.

Anyway.. that's where I'm at now. Still grieving my "baby" kitty but very thankful for friends, both offline and online. Looking forward to and dreading Christmas all at the same time. First time without my Mandy. It's going to be hard, but it's "okay".

December 21st, 2009, 06:47 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Im so sorry about your kitty

Here is some high temp dust so you can get those CH's

December 22nd, 2009, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by denalibear View Post
Oh Im so sorry about your kitty

Here is some high temp dust so you can get those CH's

Yay, thank you! I think it worked.. I have gone progressively higher the last three days.. enough for FF to tell me I ovulated Saturday!

Looks like we're in the same 2WW together.. I'm hoping the holidays help make this time fly by! I'll be testing on the morning of New Year's Eve if all keeps going the way it is now. When are you testing?

December 23rd, 2009, 07:54 AM
Yay....we are cycle buddies!!!! FF says Im 4DPO...I thought I Oed before they gave me CH's so I guess we will have to wait and see if FF was right or me.

I hope y'all caught that eggie!!!

December 25th, 2009, 07:17 AM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! I hope you have a wonderful day today!

December 25th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just poppin' in to say "Merry Christmas!!"

December 25th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Thank you! Merry Christmas to you both as well!

December 27th, 2009, 06:17 AM
Hey cycle buddy...how are ya feeling about this 2WW?

December 27th, 2009, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by denalibear View Post
Hey cycle buddy...how are ya feeling about this 2WW?
I'm up and down about it.. Up until yesterday I was feeling super-positive.. thinking that the strangeness about this cycle means everything was meant to happen this way and that this is THE cycle.. but then yesterday when my temp dropped my hopefulness dropped too.. even though it could have been an "implantation dip". But now my temp has gone back up and I'm just holding my breath until I can test. lol!

How's yours going?

December 29th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Hey almost-neighborette! Hope this cycle is treating you well, and that you and Ryan had an awesome Christmas!

Let me know if you guys have any plans or hear of anything neat going on for New Years. DH and I have boring friends apparently LOL so we'd love to head out west for a night out!
December 30th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Hi! We had a great Christmas, how was yours??

This cycle is so weird! lol! Now my temperatures are making mountains so I really don't know what to think. I'm testing tomorrow morning!! Scary. If it's a BFN it'll be hard to convince myself it's "too early" even though I'm not technically due for my next period until Jan 3 or 4.

A friend of mine who moved to Japan is visiting this week and it's her 30th birthday today so tomorrow we're having a party for her and New Year's. I don't know of anything else going on, sorry!

Hopefully we can plan something real soon though! It's kind of funny that we live so close and have only met once.

December 30th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Hope that chart works out well! My BFP chart looked semi-retarded too, don't worry - it could be a GOOD sign!

Have fun at the party! Happy New Year!
December 30th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Just wanted to pop in here and say good like testing tomorrow!!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search