IN GOD'S PERFECT TIMING***Married 7 ys + Nayomi&Chandler

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 4th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar praying 4 just 1 more
f.f. saids af expected 11-14-09 cd 30 and i could test cd 31 11-15-09 edd would 7/24/2010 the book im reading: Kitchen Table Wisdom (stories that Heal )by Rachel Naomi Remen,M.D. pg 12/333---Surviving Infertility 6/361.

Hello its 10 32pm and....today just seems to be dragging for me....in last post i had said that dh would be home in 2 hours...well he decided to work over time and ended up not getting home til around 5am if i remember correctly...no matter what time it was...I was so dead tired that I fell asleep with the light on, laying on my back.....i do not like sleeping on my back at all.... the worse dreams usually happen for me that way...but i did not have a bad dream at all...that i can remember...so ne way he super slept in til around 430pm....i said to dh...are ya gonna get up...cause i needed us to run some errands to the library,store & a mini date.... oh i keep talking to dh about my future betta......I hope we come home with one 11/9 I really want to get a baby one if possible......By the way if it is God's Will at this time...11/9 is suppose to be my implantation date.... neway I hope everyone had/has a great Wednesday. p.s. 11/9 also is the 1 year memory of twin A as I lost her or him due to miscarriage.... so possibly getting a pet on this date and possibly my future baby implanting would be something great for me.....I accept whatever happens...I have to be positive no matter what.

Jan Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2, Arielle 10 months Lillian 5 months.Feb Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara2,Arielle 11months Lillian 6 months
March Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2 Arielle 1 ys old Lillian 7 mos
April Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3,Arielle 1ys Lillian 8 mos
May Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1ys Lillian 9 mos
June my daughter turns 3,Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara3 Arielle 1 Lillian 10mos
July Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 11 months
Aug Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 tamara 3 arielle 1ys old Lillian 1
Sept Charlie 7 Lorenzo 7 tamara 3 arielle 1ys Lillian 1ys

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts
November 4th, 2009, 10:33 PM
f.f. saids af expected 11-14-09 cd 30 and i could test cd 31 11-15-09 edd would 7/24/2010 the book im reading: Kitchen Table Wisdom (stories that Heal )by Rachel Naomi Remen,M.D. pg 12/333---Surviving Infertility 6/361.

Hello there....its 1226am and I look forward to catching some zzzzzzzzs soon I do not know if anyone else has noticed but more girls wrote in ttc journals the first half of the year than the 2nd half of the year......is this because half of them have given up(or taking a break) or because they are all living their pregnant/mother hood dreams at this time???? or because everyone is getting ready for Thanksgiving & Christmas???? I also wonder if the baby bug is worse during the warmer months than the colder months....for me...I feel more crazier about got to have a baby during the summer...because...a lot of people are out strolling their babies...I even saw a very pregnant lady walking with a nice pace....faster than me...which puts me to shame when I heard most of that weight is your belly and your body shifts differently when you are preggers........so anyway......everyone have a great Thur.

Jan Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2, Arielle 10 months Lillian 5 months.Feb Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara2,Arielle 11months Lillian 6 months

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
November 5th, 2009, 10:32 PM

hey!! so a few mins before midnight my right bb itched one spot on the nipple and the other spot on the other part of it...only for about 2 seconds.... that is the only symptoms I am having at this time

just waitn til dh comes home sometime in the next 3 hours...

its weird...during the very hot part of summer I was saying to myself I can not wait til the beginning of fall....now that fall is here....i can not wait til late spring almost summer.......

wow its the weekend(just about) I think next week/weekend I find out my fate of af or

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
November 6th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Hey I am happy that Saturday is here and when he comes home from work...that I get to spend all day with him today..... this will be the first saturday in a long time...as he changed his days off last week I think it was.

Last night just for a second my right bb had a sore sensation to it.......
Im wondering why anything major is on my right bb and not the left(strange) ...I am sure its hormonal changes as I get every 2ww of my cycle...

im praying that we have enough money left over after bills because I really want to get a betta male on either 11/9 or 11/11(his actual day off) my bday 12/4 is too far away when it comes to really wanting a pet of my own

Thanksgiving can not come fast enough..I cant wait to see my family

someone in my family might of had an abortion... Im struggling to be pregnant& stay pregnant and other people in my family wanting to get rid of their little life....I pray if that rumor is true...that, that person never does that again....I have been heart broken ever since reading this news the other day....

Happy weekend everyone.

P.s. Monday&Tuesday everyone keep me in their prayers as those days will be 1 year since my miscarriage of my twins. I want everyone to know I am a survivor.......

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; November 7th, 2009 at 11:27 AM.
November 7th, 2009, 09:05 AM
tiffanys's Avatar Expecting #1- Fisher
You are a very strong woman and I have so much respect for you! I love the title of your new journal because you are totally right, Everything happens in God's Perfect Time whether we realize it or not, God always knows the perfect time and once he reveals it to us it all makes since!
I hope the symptoms you've been feeling are true pg symptoms and not just AF hormones hun! Can't wait to see you get your BFP!
Blessed Mommy to Fisher and baby#2 Hunter on his way

November 7th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Post 2

well my temp said 98.3 now granite its warmer than usual outside...making the bedroom feel that way.....so I turned off the heater and made the room cooler with the air conditioner on low cool....went back to sleep...and re temped and got an even warmer bbt so I was just going to get higher than 98 no matter what.... I am at 7dpo..... I am going to be temping starting today til af or cause I am just curious.

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
November 8th, 2009, 12:11 PM

yesterday's temp @ 7dpo 98.3
today's temp @ 8dpo 98.4

looking back at the cycles that i actually did temp....98.3 is the highest that I have gotten so far for 8dpo. yesterday and today cm has been creamy...I hope it stays that way and I hope my temp keeps rising...... I had tried my attempt last night at going to bed early at 11p.m. and then woke up @ 12am to use the bathroom...then @12am tried to go back to sleep...but then my mind started thinking about how bad I want to be pregnant how we have lived with inlaws for almost 1 year and 7 months...how they get to be a happy family and dh and I are waiting...to make my long story short I cried for about 3 hours...the first hour dh was mad at me...and actually left the room...blanket,sheet and his pillow.......I was not going to apologize for what my soul feels....neway about 15 mins he comes back......about 30 mins later he asks me to lay my head on his chest....and i just cried and cried...we talked..he saids he is sad too but he just bottles it up inside... I said to my dh....I am at the lowest place of my life and feelings right now....no battle has been hardest than this....and i said what is lower than how i feel is the floor...and i have not yet laid on the floor.... i seem to get emotional towards the end of my cycle....and especially on days that dh is off from work....what sorta helps is if we go on dates....but we can not afford to always do that plus im trying to lose weight anyway..... please no one tell me to chin up....or any of that....I have to get through this by myself. Its sad how i give up earlier and earlier in my cycles...but at 205pm I am not as sad as I was 12am-3am.....I like that my temp did go up .1 degree.....I know its not much....but its better than going down. If I ever get pregnant again and actually stay pregnant I will be more than greatful.....kissing Jesus's feet everday....I mean it.......I should be anyway....if someone doesn't get me...that's ok......you will get it...if you are one of the ladies that have never been pregnant...been waiting to get pregnant...finally get pregnant and get that and a sucessful pregnancy....and you are cloud9 to the 100 power...........that lady may understand what im going through...especially those who had to experience a miscarriage or more...my heart goes out to those ladies....speaking of that...tomorrow is 1 year since m/c of my first twin. then tuesday will be 1 year since the m/c of my 2nd twin. so I just want to get through the next two days....thanks for listening.

p.s. dh thinks i might be pregnant...my ? to him is/statement to him is...does he know getting all emotional is a huge pms symptom????

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; November 8th, 2009 at 12:35 PM.
November 8th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Ok parts of my weird dream today

so I was convinced that I was preggo...that part of my tummy was round and kinda hard...well... this one movie producer needed me to act in his movie as a lady from africa..Im not sure of the details but he was also a real life doctor or had knowledge of when someone is pregnant what not....well....i told him and this lady working beside him...that I think im preggo...and he felt my tummy and said...you are definetly not pregnant...but in your contract we can throw in there IUIs and IVFs since you are wanting to get pregnant and I was too happy lol This dream was a really long dream...there was more to it...but I just wanting to tell everyone of my weird dream....I think that is the only dream I had that I can remember....I think i had this dream because of what i was so emotional about from 12am-3am and all the ttc journals that i read everyday...

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
November 8th, 2009, 03:19 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Nayomi!!! Really hoping that you get your BFP this cycle!!!! We have the same everything~ isn't that cool!!! Crossing everything for you!! Feel better sweetie!!
November 8th, 2009, 06:03 PM
yeah its really cool chrissy

just for fun....(for tomorrow)

i wanted to compare this cycle with my other cycles....

march09-@ 9dpo 97.9
july09-@9dpo 98.2
nov09-@9dpo ?

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
November 9th, 2009, 08:52 AM
just for fun....(for tomorrow)

i wanted to compare this cycle with my other cycles....

march09-@ 9dpo 97.9
july09-@9dpo 98.2
nov09-@9dpo 98.1 (very close to what it was in July)

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
November 9th, 2009, 08:57 AM
comparing cycles for tomorrow:

march09-10 dpo 97.9
july09-10dpo 97.2
Nov09-10dpo ?

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; November 10th, 2009 at 09:00 AM.
November 9th, 2009, 09:16 AM

11/7 23-7 98.3
11/8 24-8 98.4
11/9 25-9 98.1
11/10 26-10 ?

So today is 1 year since the loss of my twins....

also today is 1 year 7 months that we have been living with our inlaws and their son Charlie that is 13 months...he lights up my life.....even when I am feeling down....he is able to pull himself up now and walk around the long coffee table by holding on to it and walking around.....I am so proud of him....he still mostly crawls whenever I am down stairs though...he likes to pull his clothes out of his drawer thinking he is a big man now lol.... he has almost 1o teeth... 2 that are almost in and causing him to teeth real bad and be cranky...he loves the taste of his cheery flavor Tylenol. I do not usually do this but yesterday I sat in the living room to socialize with my sister in law& her baby.....it was well worth it.... she made me really laugh when she told me about the time that when she was 7 months pregnant and looking for a recyliner/rocking chair for her baby's nursery(that she ended up just keeping in the living room) she was with her dad, her dh and mom....and as she would go to sit down in each chair her dh and dad would have to take turns pulling her up out of the chairs...because she couldnt do it by herself...her belly was super huge( charlie ended up weighing 11 pounds when he was born. my sis in law is like 5ft 2. so just imagine. so it just cracked me up....also some months ago or maybe last year she told me about how it was tough to pick up things that she would drop.....so i am sure all preggo people have their horror story...yes its difficult to live with other people anyway...but double hard to live with someone that is pregnant and see her be a mom...but the good thing.....is that if i ever have kids I will know what to do and have that support because she has been there.....

today if everything goes well is suppose to be my implantation date......we shall see......I do not have much hope for this cycle just because I have this lovely new pimple on my chin....which usually means af is on her way.... I expect my temp to go down tomorrow...but we shall see....

Im a try to be happy today and tomorrow...despite what I am remembering....

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
November 9th, 2009, 09:23 AM
*Nov-dec 2009/2010 plans& events*

nov-praying to conceive&relaxing til i get it together emotionally.
9&10 1 year since m/c of my twins.

16-1 month of my ttc break
18-8 months that my mom in law has been in Heaven.
22&29my nephews charlie&Lorenzo 14 months
Thanksgiving.
23&25thbro& sisters bdays.

dec-
praying to conceive&relaxing til i get it together emotionally.
4-my 29th birthday

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
November 9th, 2009, 04:23 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Nayomi! Hope today was not too rough for you I also hope you have some celebrating to do very soon!!
November 9th, 2009, 08:43 PM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey girl! long time no talk! I've been MIA for a bit but i'm back and wanted to say I hope you had an okay day today! ALso i can see from your journal that things are looking good for you so good luck this month!!!!

November 10th, 2009, 08:58 AM
comparing cycles :

march09-10 dpo 97.9
july09-10dpo 97.2
Nov09-10dpo 98.3

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
November 10th, 2009, 09:14 AM

11/7 23-7 98.3
11/8 24-8 98.4
11/9 25-9 98.1
11/10 26-10 98.3

Glad to see my temp go up .2 degrees but I went to bed an hour later and temped 1 hour 12 mins later dh and I slept through my alarm.......(for 100% sure I know I did atleast) so I got good sleep...no matter what I did....it still showed at 98.3 Im kinda exited but afraid to be exited.....Usually @ 11 dpo which will be tomorrow is when my temp goes way way down...but 98.3 for today is shocking for me....time will tell.....either my body is making great progesterone this cycle or I am preggo.......either way patience will be my bestfriend this cycle. Tomorrow I plan to hunt for my new pet fish that will be a male Betta I can not wait This will be my first pet EVER...

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
November 10th, 2009, 09:22 AM
comparing cycles(tomorrow) :

march09-11dpo 97.2 af soon after started
july09-11dpo 97.9
Nov09-11dpo ?

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
November 10th, 2009, 09:27 AM
THANKS SO MUCH CHRISSY&JMARI

*Nov-dec 2009/2010 plans& events*
-1 month of my ttc break
18-8 months that my mom in law has been in Heaven.
22&29my nephews charlie&Lorenzo 14 months
Thanksgiving.
23&25thbro& sisters bdays.

dec-
praying to conceive&relaxing til i get it together emotionally.
4-my 29th birthday

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; November 10th, 2009 at 09:30 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search