Kara's TTC Journal...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2012, 03:46 PM
dansyl's Avatar Missing my angel baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belita View Post
Wow! You've had a roller coaster of a baby-making/getting this month haven't you?!
I'm sure you all think I'm crazy!! But that's ok... I'd rather change my mind a few times and end up making the right decision cause I've put enough thought into it!!! One way or another... we will be mommies!!!

Thank you jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy
My Ovulation Chart
February 11th, 2012, 03:17 PM
I haven't been updating a lot on myself. Not much here to update. This is our cycle off. I am CD 21 and still no + OPK. I hope it comes soon! It's hard to plan when you are going to get the spermies sent to you when you don't have normal cycles! Last cycle worked out perfect... except for the whole bfp part... lol.

My Ovulation Chart
February 11th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sure it does make it hard. How far in advance do you need to order them?

February 12th, 2012, 05:34 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think two vials is a great idea, especially doing it yourself at home. I always had to call and schedule my iui right when I got my positive opk and I always wondered was my timing off. Had I gone much further I probably would have switched to doing two vials as well, The moment I got my positive and 24 hours later ( which is when I was doing mine).
March 6th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Since I'm back into my old username I'm starting my journal over....I'm trying my hardest to keep myself occupied. It's so hard not to think about TTC all day long everyday. Our known donor is negative for all stds so we are good to go with him. I bought sperm check but our KD is sick right now so I'm of course going to wait until he is better to ask for a sample to test I'm taking my fertility blend. I'm trying to remember to take it 3 times a day but it's so hard!!!!!

My Ovulation Chart
January 4th, 2015, 01:48 PM
I hope it's ok that I still post here. I'm not TTC my first child technically... But I am my first biological child lol. I finally got a + OPK on CD 28! We are going to inseminate tomorrow so I hope it's not too late! This is my first cycle TTC in almost a year so I'm trying not to obsess too much

My Ovulation Chart
January 16th, 2015, 12:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Oh I'm so excited for you Kara!

TTC #1 for five years
Battling PCOS and Male Factor Infertility

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search