Kara's TTC Journal...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 2nd, 2009, 04:19 PM
dansyl's Avatar Missing my angel baby!
Ok, so I felt left out so I thought I should start my own Journal!! lol. My name is Kara and I am 24. My DH is 28. I went off the nuvaring in June hoping to let my periods regulate before starting to try. Well, I was impatient and wanted to try sooner! I wasn't having periods and my DR told me that I may have to go on clomid in December. I started taking Fertility Blend and a month later... I finally had a period! I figured I would because the 11th of Oct I had a positive OPK and sure enough on the 24th... AF arrived!! Now I am just waiting to O. I am just worried that it will take months to O like it did last time!! But... I have a good feeling about the Fertility Blend. I am CD 10 right now. I am in nursing school and I graduate in May!!! Hopefully!!!! I have 4 dogs that I love dearly and I have a freshwater tank and a saltwater tank. I love my animals! Haha! They keep my mind off things!! So.... keep your fingers crossed that I O on time this month! We are BDing every other day right now so I don't miss my O and we don't use up all the spermies!!!

Thank you jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Adopting our miracle baby due Sept 2014!!!

Last edited by dansyl; February 21st, 2010 at 07:28 PM.
November 2nd, 2009, 04:46 PM
CD 10:
Ok, now I will actually start my Journal! I've got a horrible headache today! I hope I'm not getting sick! Everyone I know has the stupid swine flu! On a better note I made a B on my Health Deviations test today! Woo Hoo for me!! Haha!! Not much to report. Took an OPK today. It was neg, but it looks like it is on it's way to getting darker. Had to order some more Fertility Blend today. I'm almost out! My DH is watching the UK/CU game so I am snuggled on the couch with my puppies checking out the posts. Hope everyone is having a good day!

November 2nd, 2009, 05:09 PM
Brandielou's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello Kara Yay for starting a journal! I know how excited you must be to be starting TTC and that is wonderful you got AF and a positive OPK and I'm hoping it keeps happening Fertility Blend sounds awesome! I've also thought about getting some....you might make me a believer!

Thank you HeatherW for my beautiful siggy!
November 2nd, 2009, 05:33 PM
It's great for bad cramps and long periods too... I have never had a period without bad cramps and this last one was cramp free!!!

November 2nd, 2009, 05:39 PM
Brandielou's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How awesome! I usually have bad cramps but since I had dental surgery last week I've been on a lot of pain meds so last night when I started I was like, "Oh". I didn't feel a thing

Thank you HeatherW for my beautiful siggy!
November 2nd, 2009, 05:42 PM
What kind of dental surgery did you have done? I had all 4 wisdom teeth cut out plus another tooth cut out last year and my pain meds did nothing for me!! It was the worst pain I have ever had in my life. The reason I waited so many years is because I was afraid it would be horrible... and it was!!

November 2nd, 2009, 09:29 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I so like your name...i hope you get a this cycle.

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

Their ages in Sept!
Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 6
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 6 month old Lillian 1 mos!
Oct
my nephews will be Charlie 6 & Lorenzo 6
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 7 months Lillian 2 mos

Nov
nephews Charlie 6, Lorenzo 6
niecesTamara 2, Arielle 8 months Lillian 3 mos

Dec
nephews Charlie 6, Lorenzo 6
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 9 months, Lillian 4 mos

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts
November 3rd, 2009, 05:30 AM
Thanks! Me too! It would be nice to have some good news to tell the family on Thanksgiving!!!!

November 3rd, 2009, 02:26 PM
CD: 11
Well, nothing much to report today. My BBs are a little tender. Creamy CM. We are BDing every other day. I'm not sure if we should BD everyday or every other day, but most people are telling me every other day should be fine. I went and saw my friend's baby today at the hospital. He is so freaking cute! I'm so jealous! It makes me want my BFP even more!!!!!

November 3rd, 2009, 03:15 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
i would stick with every other. That should more than cover your bases!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
November 3rd, 2009, 03:42 PM
Good. Haha. As much as I love my DH everyday just wears me out! Lol

November 3rd, 2009, 03:54 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
me too...i'd never last a week on that schedule.

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
November 3rd, 2009, 05:14 PM
Mommy Wannabe
Haha. I don't know if I could get my husband to do every day. If you manage, let me know the trick.

I've been told that every other day is good because it gives *him* a chance to recuperate. Also, it keeps him from feeling like a sperm bank. It also gives you time to think up new ways to BD (because yes, there is apparently more than one way).

My fingers and toes are crossed for you. Looking forward to seeing your bfp.
November 3rd, 2009, 09:51 PM
Ughh for some reason I've got it in my head he has to be on top for it to work. I think I'm gonna have to change it up before he does start to feel like a sperm bank!! Lol.

November 4th, 2009, 01:55 PM
CD 12:
Well... I have been cramping a little today and last night I had a little swelling and cramping on one side. It's always my left side for some reason. Well... I have pics of my OPKs too, but I don't know how to put them up. For the past 3 days they have looked almost positive. I've never had that happen before. No other symptoms... just waiting to get that dark positive!!

November 4th, 2009, 05:11 PM
I just took another OPK because I remember getting my last positive later in the day and.... It was positive!!! Yay!!!

November 7th, 2009, 06:57 PM
CD:15
Well... I went to my friend's Murder mystery party last night and it was so fabulous! More fun than I even expected!!! I'm pretty sure I O'd. Had a positive OPK on CD 12. Had lots of EWCM and some cramps. My BBs are a little sore and heavy. Today at work I got so hot and I thought I had a temp and was freaking out because I had the swine flu vaccine yesterday. So I took my temp and it was 98.0. I was so flushed and so hot I was dizzy.... and like 30 minutes later I was fine.... weird!! Anyway... I took an OPK tonight (I take one everyday of my cycle) and it was almost white so all my dark OPks are gone... After my two days with EWCM i dried up almost completely. Today I am having lots of creamy CM. Not too much else to report.... I am exhausted... but I also stayed out way too late and had to work today at 7 am for 12 hours.... lol!!!

November 8th, 2009, 04:58 PM
CD 16:
Well... no more symptoms... I'm not feeling good about this month... uggggggggggh!

November 9th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Well.... I went and got a BBT so I could better pinpoint if I am actually ovulating or not. I hate these new OPKs. They are def not + anymore... but they are still kind of dark. I am really confused right now... I did dry up for a few days but am now having lots of creamy CM. My boobs are a little tingly and sore. I had to go to three different places to look for a BBT and two of the places had no idea what I was talking about!!!! And they worked in the pharmacy! Oh well... I guess unless you are an obsessive TTCer you wouldn't know... lol.

November 10th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Well I officially started charting my temps. I know it is a wierd time in my cycle to start temping... so that is why I will not look too much into them this time around. This morning it was tagged as an abnormal temp for post ovulatory ( I use an iphone app to chart). My temp was 96.8. I haven't checked CM. Went out to eat today and found a hair in my food and almost puked. I usually don't get queasy easy but for some reason today it made my stomach turn!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search