Kimberly's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2009, 09:00 AM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
Just wanted to "butt in" and say welcome to the Journals =) And really hope you see that BFP soon!

December 10th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Cheering 4 BFPs!!!!
what is your birthday??

Waiting to become and aunt for the 7th time!!!!
6 babies 1baby Niece L

Niece or Nephew on the way!!!!!(my side of family)
Baby Cousin(hubby's maternal side of the family)

June my daughter turns 3,Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara3 Arielle 1 Lillian 10mos
July Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 11 months
Aug Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 tamara 3 arielle 1ys old Lillian 1
Sept Charlie 7 Lorenzo 7 tamara 3 arielle 1ys Lillian 1ysOct 2015 niece/nephew on the way!
Oct Charlie 7 Lorenzo 7 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 1
Nov Charlie 7, Lorenzo 7 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 1 Niece/Nephew 1 month?Dec Charlie 7 Lorenzo 7 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 1 Niece/Nephew 2 month?
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
Aug 17,14 400 posts
Febuary 2,2015 500 post
May 10,2015 600 posts (Mother's day 2015)
1-16-16 2 years w/o AF
December 10th, 2009, 09:57 AM
KennasMama's Avatar Loving my baby girl!
Wooohoooo - we're like 2 of the same people. I too was excited to finally see AF and get on to trying again. I just told you all this in my journal, but then wanted to look at yours too. DH and I are also stepping up the game this months with OPKs...come one BFP new year presents for all!!!!!!

Let me know which OPKs you use and whether you like them, I have no idea where to start!

December 10th, 2009, 07:04 PM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My Birthday is the 16th. This was actually really funny. One of my friends sent me a text message today to wish me a happy birthday. Well I was so thrown off by the message, I thought I had the wrong date. So I checked the calendar, realized its only the 10th. I didn't have the heart to tell her she had the wrong date!! I just said thanks! Was that wrong? LMAO!

Since this is my first time using OPKS, Im going to start off with the "target" brand. I know its probably not the best, but I don't want to blow $40 on a box of tests that may or may not be the "good" brand. Not to mention, my cycle is so off right now, Im not even sure when to start testing.

BTW, Im designated driver for New Years as well :-) DH is loving that up!!!

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
December 10th, 2009, 07:19 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
girls, in all honesty the best OPKs have i used are the cheap ones. You can either order them online or i buy a 20 strip test that is new choice brand from Big Lots for $8. They are great. $tree also has some that work well...once you get the hang of it you won't need as many. And if you ever have questions just post pics b/c opks can be very tricky. Even after a year and a half i am still confused sometimes!

Good luck this cycle!!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
December 10th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Hey-Dh's bday is the 20th...weird. And I just noticed somewhere else that you were/are reading Lovely Bones. Have you finished it? I read it to DH after reading it myself a couple years ago. The movie comes out this month, did you know that? I am sooo excited, I need to see what day it comes out.

December 10th, 2009, 07:40 PM
I didn't finish it yet :-( I totally blame it all on JM!! Im addicted!!
I do want to finish it before I see the movie though. I know movies never compare to the books, but the trailers look so good!!! I will let you know as soon as I am done, this way we can discuss the ending.
Did you pick up your OPKs? When do you think is a good time to start taking them? My cycle went 35 days this month. I was thinking maybe the 15th....

December 10th, 2009, 08:08 PM
I was looking at....PeeOnAStick.com I think and it tells you what a good day to start testing is based on your cycle length. It said the 12th day of my cycle for a 30 day cycle. I haven't gotten them yet, been at work ALL day!! We'll get them this weekend. I'm thinking I'll go with Kate on this one and stop by Big Lots. I don't know if you have Big Lots, my dad doesn't and he lives in Maine. I'll be there in Feb. I am so excited for vacay!! K, lemme know when you're done with the book.

December 19th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Today Im CD 13 and the OPKS are still very light. I'm thinking I probably wont O until after Christmas, which is fine by me. I may need a glass of wine or two to survive the holidays!! Today we are getting a huge blizzard. Its been so long since we have had a snow storm like this. The weatherman is predicting 12-18 inches of snow! DH is over at the firehouse doing a standby. He said there has been over a dozen car accidents already. We are supposed to have a christmas at the firehouse tonight, but I have a feeling it may get cancelled. Then again, the last time I thought a party was going to be cancelled due to the weather, they just sent the fire truck around to pick us up. LOL! I hope all of you ladies stay warm tonight! Heres to a white Christmas!!

December 20th, 2009, 11:49 AM
CD 14 - Much darker OPK this morning!
DH is still at the snow standby. I took a ride over there this morning to help out. Now Im finally home just trying to warm up. I think Im going to do some cleaning to prepare for Christmas Eve at our house. (And to pass time, LOL)

December 21st, 2009, 10:18 AM
Yay, I hope those OPK keep darkening up. Stay warm, I hear it's aweful over there!!

December 21st, 2009, 02:43 PM
We got about 18 inches of the white stuff! I actually enjoy it. Its a nice change of events, and so pretty outside! I have it easy though, I can work from home when i needs to, so I never left the house today. I feel bad for those who had to drive today. The roads are terrible!!

So today we are CD 15, still negative on the OPK. The line is darker, but not there just yet. Watch....it will be Christmas. That would be awesome!

Last edited by BabyLove23; December 21st, 2009 at 02:52 PM.
December 21st, 2009, 04:29 PM
Have you ever read 'A Friend Like Henry'? It's excellent!! I just finished it and it's probably one of the best books I have read involving autism. Thought of you while I was reading it, thought I would share.

December 21st, 2009, 04:54 PM
No I haven't, but I just ordered it! LOL! It looks great thanks!!

December 22nd, 2009, 04:44 PM
CD 16....still negative OPK. Darker, but not ready.
Im wondering if I should starting testing twice a day? I know some people do, I just don't want to drive myself that crazy. What do you all think?

I cant believe Christmas is just 2 days away!! Kevin is so excited! He just dances around the house all day reciting the guest list for Christmas eve, along with his wish list for Santa. Who ever thought that a 25 year old that still believes in Santa Clause is the cutest thing ever!!

December 22nd, 2009, 04:51 PM
That is too funny about your DH!

I haven't gotten a + yet either and I'm going to start testing 2x a day just in case. But I'm only going to do it if I can. Sometimes it's not ideal for me to die of thirst for 4 hours so I can POAS LOL! Hope you get a + soon!

December 22nd, 2009, 05:07 PM
LMAO!!! OHH NO!!! Kevin is my brother. :-) He is lives with my husband and I. We take care of him. He is autistic, so he is not able to live on his own.

Its funny you should say that, I have been watching the clock since the last time I went, 3 hours. Maybe I should hold out one more to test again.....

Good luck to you too!!! Lets get those New Years BFP's!!!

December 22nd, 2009, 05:12 PM
Ohhhhh Lol! What a goof! I do remember reading about your brother in your intro now that I think about it Lol.

Here's to those New Years

December 23rd, 2009, 07:51 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Gosh...how did I miss your journal getting started??? Im trying to get caught up and noticed that I have never commented in here. Sorry

Yay...for an almost + opk...if the line on my tests started getting darker I would test 3 times a day...crazy I know:lol Good luck...I hope you O on Christmas day:exciting:
December 23rd, 2009, 09:03 AM
HAPPY 2 dark lines day!!!!! Ohhh this is so exciting!!
I am working from home today, so I took a test when I first got up, and left it in the bathroom. I figured I got time so I went back to bed. Well one thing led to another, and I forgot about the test. DH and I were BDing, then I went to the bathroom to clean up and saw it on the counter. Two dark lines! That worked out pretty well! I told DH and he started cherring on his swimmers...."Swim swimmies you can do it!!" LMAO!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search