.Peace

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2009, 07:18 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My Intro:

my name is Nayomi and my hubby's name is Chandler. we have been married since May 24,2002 when he was 19 and I was 21. we have been wanting kids since the first day we met(especially me) but he wasn't comfortable with trying til we got married...anyway Sept 2008 both of my sister in law's had their sons. i became aunty. this month was also when I decided to get really serious with trying...hubby was 25 and i was 27. Nov 8th& 9th I mis carried a twin each of those days...my heart sunk...because i didnt even know i was pregnant....but i def. knew what i saw both of those days...and that af lasted 9 days instead of the normal 6 days...and that cycle was super heavy and so painful that ibeprofen was not working...i didnt break the news to my hubby til i lost twin b. it really really broke his heart...i decided to continue to try to get pregnant right when that af finished up....so i did get my wish last year to get pregnant before i turned 28. dec 4,2008 i turned 28. jan2009 i joined j.m. and my life has never been the same....in my circle of people i know outside of the internet world...i dont know anyone who wants to have children as badly as i do...the one girl i knew...was my sister in law on my hubby's side of the family..and she got pregnant dec 2007 and had my nephew sept 2008....so until j.m. i felt completely alone in the ttc phase of my life...but i dont feel lonly any more. febo9 my hubby turned 26 years old. feb09-may09 i decided to start temping. may i actually used opks and pre seed. i felt discouraged when af hit me right on my hubby and I's 7 year wedding anniversary on May 24,2009. so that is when i decided that June09-Dec09 that i am going to just ttc natural....but then July09 i decided that hubby and i will be using fertilityblend(so far just me) but im trying to talk him into it using the one for men....so july09-dec09 i/we will be using fertilityblend.....fertilityblend said expect results after using their product after 3 months which will bring me to Oct2009....so we shall see.........Nov09 will be 1 year since my m/c of twins....and my biggest wish right now is to get and stay pregnant before i turn 29 dec4,09. Time will tell....thanks for joinning me durring my very long journey(hopefully not for very much longer) Well...I did not get my wish to be pregnant before I turned 29. I know God has a reason for this and everything. since Dec.2009 I have been going all natural with the Ttc process and trying to get my health in order....I am at 260 lbs when I reach 140 lbs then I will feel a lot more hopeful. Til then I am holding on to my faith. I hope and pray 2010 brings my weight loss and shiny new I am thankful for all the people that I have met and will meet along the way. p.s. dh just turned 27.feb2010 going to start fertilityblend til 5/17 then 5/18 I will start Soy-Isoflavones each cycle.(when it saids to take it, that is) may 2002- March 18,2010 dh and I were NTNP. March 18th,2010 was also the 1 year anniversary of my mom in law's death......March 19,2010 Dh and I are now WTTC with not preventing til....... We need to take care all of our medical issues/fertility issues. Even though dh failed his fertility test in late feb...(home fertility test) I still have hope in God. I tested my fsh on March 19th,2010 and I passed it, so I am able to get pregnant!!! I am so happy about this news!!!!

Yep I sure did... made a new title.... I do not settle for long..... I am so happy that it is a new month...and my 29th bday is in 2 days...I think today is my O day but I am waiting for fertilityfriend to confirm it to be sure....so we shall see in the next 3 days.....I hope there will be lots of s this month Eating Chinese in 3 hours-4 hours to start the celebration of my bday early..as dh will be working this Friday....its been so long since I have had a really good bday..for my 30 bday I hope to be a mom before then...that is all I pray for right now...well the deepest part of my soul anyway. I am Nayomi for whomever does not know who I am.

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

************************************************** ********************Oct
my nephews will be Charlie 6 & Lorenzo 6
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 7 months Lillian 2 mos

Nov
nephews Charlie 6, Lorenzo 6
niecesTamara 2, Arielle 8 months Lillian 3 mos

Dec
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 9 months, Lillian 4 mos

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; June 4th, 2010 at 02:52 PM.
December 1st, 2009, 07:39 AM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Girl you are crazy with all your journals!

December 1st, 2009, 09:09 AM
Thankyou lol

Nov

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
December 1st, 2009, 03:37 PM
About to run some errands and go to the gym....I know I need it really really bad.....also I have decided to only keep a journal in Trying to Conceive Your First Child and make this my first home. My 2nd home will be in whatever DDC I make it to and Trying to Conceive Your First Child Graduates. That all seems like a dream......but hopefully someday...that dream will come true. Neway gotta jet.

The Pretend Wife page 28.

Nov

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
December 2nd, 2009, 09:49 PM
(yesterday's journal entry)

hey everyone! not liking my temps so I went back to using ticker factory for now...til l see some improvement with my temps. My gutt tells me that I need to go on a sugar free diet for one whole cycle to see if that improve things. Its going to have to be for next cycle though....Its so hard to think of sugar free cause my whole family are all sugar heads.... Ive read so much online stuff about how sugar is not our friend when it comes to being fertile. I asked dh should I stop reading Surviving Infertility...when I have faith that I can get and stay pregnant...and he said yes right away. So that is what I did....I need to find faith books for conceiving the faith way... on a more positive note...dh seems to be doing a lot better...we are looking into natural remedies to heal my lungs so I can wean off of my asthma related medicines.....I would like to not have to worry about weather I am going to be able to breathe that day or not....or whether I remembered my inhaler or not... I know its not much of a sign but this young lady probaly in her 20's had her baby girl in a car seat...and I guess she was sleeping.....but I imagine myself having a daughter from time to time.....I heard not to believe every thing you see...but don't people who have kids tend to seem happier? I mean even happier than some of the preggo gals out there......just an observation...... Well l have had 9 days straight of being around people (either my family or my dh) and so I look forward to spending time alone to myself tomorrow...and tomorrow is also my last day of being 28 years old.......my bday is in 2 days......dh did bring me breakfast in bed...I loved that so much....Well that is it for now...

(Today's Journal Entry) 12/3

Hey Everyone! So today is my last day to celebrate the end of me being 28. because tomorrow is my B-Day and I will be 29. Counting down to when dh goes to work...cause as I have said in yesterday's post...that I had 9 days straight of dealing with people...and I am ready to get some breathing room..... I am sure during today& friday I will be counting down to dh's next day off which will be Sat. funny how I am always counting down to something...

Nov

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
December 3rd, 2009, 01:47 AM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Nayomi! You know you can change the title of your journal anytime by just editing the first post, right? I hope 2010 IS your year and you get your BFP!

Have you ever asked a doctor about testing for PCOS? If you have it, there are treatments that will really help you get your BFP! Your gut is right by the way... if you have PCOS, a high sugar diet is one of the worst things you can do to aggravate it. Try using cinnamon supplements this month to help keep the cravings at bay. Cinnamon helps regulate blood sugar, and is pretty inexpensive at any drug store! And you don't have to go 100% "sugar-free"... look up a "low-glycemic index diet" on Google. For example, apples are much better for you on the glycemic index than bananas! It's strange how it works... just try sticking to only natural fruit sugar, whole/dark grains, and get lots of plant foods and protein! Let me know if you have any questions about PCOS, or check out the TTC w/PCOS board for more info! Link is in my co-host blinkie!

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.
December 3rd, 2009, 06:28 AM
Hey Mandy!

Thanks for stopping by in my journal...In the back of my mind I know how to change the title...but I keep forgetting.... I will remember now I havent been tested for pcos......but I know sugar can not be good for anyone...anyway....Thanks for the info. I just notice that when I cut down on my sugar intake....my cycles run a lot more smoothly. Also my dh takes cinnamon pills because sugar makes him tired.....

well my temp went up... I need 2 more temps to confirm ovulation...... temp (swimming in this stuff)

Nov

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; December 3rd, 2009 at 06:31 AM.
December 3rd, 2009, 10:33 AM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You really may want to see a doctor about checking for PCOS. Your long cycles are a red flag, and there is so much they can do to help you get pregnant and prevent another loss if you get a diagnosis! Good luck with changing your eating this month, be sure to share any good recipes you find!

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.
December 3rd, 2009, 11:37 AM
I'm praying for these next 2 temps to be just how you want them! Nice and high? lol i don't temp so i have no idea what to look for in a good temp! So either way i hope they are the temps you want and need for a BFP!!!

December 3rd, 2009, 11:50 PM
Today is My 29th Birthday ( I was born @ 9am eastern time )

waiting on dh to come home from work...its 150am so he should be here very very soon... I wonder what he has planned for me??? I only have one prayer.....and I will be patient about my future I can not believe the weekend is just about here.....It has been awhile since I have had a bday during a weekend so I am going to enjoy myself today. I hope my temp goes up today & tomorrow so that I get my CH's on fertilityfriend.....this cycle has been seeming to drag compared to my other ones.... I think Im end this journal for now...but not for long

Nov

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
December 4th, 2009, 07:07 AM
I need my temp tomorrow to atleast be 97.6 or higher tomorrow to confirm O.

While I was doing dishes downstairs..... my nephew was getting his diaper changed by his mom..and he kept wanting something..and his mom kept saying No Charles. and he would just cry and cry......

when she was finally done with that, sat her son on the floor , put that dirty diaper in the trash and was about to wash her hands...I said to her...after hearing him cry like that... I can wait to have kids ( I promise) she giggled.... ((( what I really meant is that I can be patient when it comes to having kids))) it is unusual for me to say that or feel that...as bad as I have been wanting kids..... his crying all the time...is a big reason why it has been painful for my dh and I to live with the in laws now for almost 1 year and 8 months on Dec 11th. I use to think the worse pain in my life was trying to get pregnant and even my miscarriage last year...but no...the worse pain is seeing them let my nephew cry and cry.... cry himself to sleep...(yesterday let him cry for 1 hour and cry him self to sleep ) I even think I heard my b.i.l. go in his room a few times and yell at him.....so I spent all last night bawling my eyes out...Ok back to my point...the worse pain i have experienced yet...is hearing a baby cry...and not be able to comfort that cry...but yet have to live in the house with them...and they tell me in the beginning of Oct 2009 or was it 11/2009 that it is NONE of my buisness how they raise their son.........so all of this pain is deeper than my own problems... I am praying that by 4/2010 Dh and I can go find our own place to live...that the inlaws will be ok financially for us to do so. I would not be surprised if the drama of living here...has a great deal to do with my fertility....

btw speaking of my fertility til we get the money to take care of my and his issues...we are just believing in faith that it will happen for us....in time.

p.s. I look forward to the stage where charlie will just talk instead of that crying.....

(if af stays away I plan on testing on my mom in law's Was Birthday which is 12/22, which also is the day that one of my J.M. sisters is getting married)

part 2- about my nephew that I live with...well i got a message from my s.i.l. letting me know the reason he had cried for a whole hour in his bed....screaming part of that time...is because he has two teeth cutting and hurting his gums.....he already has 10 teeth and he just turned 1 back in sept 09. she said she had to change his sheets because they were covered in snot and tears( and she said poor baby ) the only way he calmed down and finally took his 2nd and last nap for the day was with tylenol for baby...I still disagree with letting a baby cry at all....I am 100% believer in comforting your baby...... I guess I will know more about what they are going through when I have my own children...

The more and more I think about it, think about what others have said...is that I think I do have PCOS....I fit a lot of the criteria....but if I do..I am not going to let that get me down.....cause I know with God...that all things are possible.....it only takes one touch from his hand to be healed and made whole.

Happy that my s.i.l. has baked me something special for my bday( i have a feeling its a goody of some sort...if its her famous brownie with melthy choclate chips in different parts...I am truly in trouble.....

the baked me a yellow-choclate swirl cake or yellow cake with lots of chocolate icing...it was very delicious and very thoughtful of her...now it was a nice 1 layer small cake...which I plan on sharring with dh.... because of something I read on one of the other posts I decided to start drinking Organic milk and it taste so much better than regular milke...and i hate milk....but it tasted good with the cake piece. the yellow cake reminded me of when dh and I first got married back in 2002.... so it helped bring back some pleasant memories... I remember those days when i thought getting pregnant would just happen since I was young 20-21 years....now I am 29.......its kinda funny when you think about how a person thought back then...compared to now.... but as I said yesterday I am no longer going to complain about my situation...just pray.....& keep my faith.

bb's are on my nerves today.....normally what happens during the 2nd half of my cycle.

Nov

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; December 4th, 2009 at 04:30 PM.
December 4th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Wether I have to buy this book or borrow it from the library...this is my next hunt :

Supernatural Childbirth: Jackie Mize: 9780892747566: Christianbook.com

Nov

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
December 4th, 2009, 10:02 PM
Glad it is a new day...Its my baby brother's birthday Hope he has a blast....

waiting for dh to get off of work...he should be here 1-2 hours...I have missed him so much...glad he has today off....

hope in the morning my temp is 97.6 or higher to confirm O. If it does...I will inform my journal...of the info that I find out...good or bad....as always...

It is going to take all month for me to get use to the fact that I am 29 now.

Anyway I hope everyone has a great weekend

WOW I just read that this girl got pregnant using a regular luburcant I must say that I do not come across journals like that....

Nov

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; December 4th, 2009 at 10:44 PM.
December 5th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Good morning! Well l got the temp 97.6 so O was confirmed for day 17....in which dh and I did not bd that day but we bd'd all the days around O. I borrowed this from my fertility chart on fertilityfriend:

Test Date: 12/18/2009 (im testing 12/22)

Intercourse Timing:
Cycle Day O-3 O-2 O-1 O+1 Score (High)

High Temperatures above Cover Line: 3

Due Date: If you conceived this cycle your due date would be:
08/25/2010

Anyway now I get to play the waiting game. If I get a on my mom in law's was bday 12/22 (r.i.p.) I will dedicate it to her.......I am so anxious to get my hands on that book called SuperNatural Childbirth. There is some chapers in there dedicated to women trying to conceive........and it has helped a lot of women build up their faith to conceive. By the way cd 17 is the latest Ovulation day that I have gotten once before when tracking my cycles all the way back to march 09 except I have not temped every cycle...kinda wish I had....but sometimes I let temping stress me out...but I feel like I am in a much better place emotionally this fall than I was during the summer.....fall is not yet over though I can not believe next month on 1/11 will be 1 year that I have been a member of J.M. its like my 2nd home..Dh told me that he is trying to figure out what surprise he is going to do for me & when since he was not able to share my special day yesterday....he really shouldn't of told me that he is cooking something up at all...because now it will not be so much a surprise...he knows I am terrible with that.... Well Im a go ahead and go....everyone have a lovely weekend. (library,gym and spending time with dh are my plans for today) oh and whatever surprise he is cooking up for me.

So happy that my mom sent me money for my bday today..that i bawled my eyes out

I ordered that Supernatural Childbirth book... I can not wait til it gets to the library , than in my hands

dh and i went out to eat.....and it was lovely...

Nov

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; December 5th, 2009 at 01:41 PM.
December 5th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Having weird pain on the left side of my ovary area... I know my egg is traveling and all...but shouldn't I have been feeling this a lot closer to O...... this cycle has been a strange one thus far....

Nov

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
December 5th, 2009, 05:39 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy belated B-day!!!
Your cake sounded yummy!!

I just today realized that this was you

I really hope you get a nice Christmas surprise!

December 5th, 2009, 09:14 PM
ITS ALL GOOD STEF I DONT KNOW WHY EXACTLY BUT I LIKE CHANGING MY NAME A LOT....

I JUST FOUND OUT FROM THE S.I.L. THE CAKE THAT SHE BAKED FOR ME BACK ON 12/4 WAS ACTUALLY WHITE & CHOCLATE SWIRL CAKE WITH MILK CHOCOLATE ICING...IT WAS VERY DELICIOUS...I NEVER SAW MY DH SO HAPPY WHILE HE WAS EATING HIS SHARE.... ITS FUNNY THAT I THOUGHT IT WAS YELLOW & CHOCOLATE SWIRL.....

NEWAY MY DH SAIDS THAT THE GYRO WRAP AT ARBY'S TASTE REALLY GOOD....EVERYONE SHOULD TRY IT I HAVE NOT TRIED IT YET...I TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM BEEF.

I DEF. KNOW I O'D CAUSE MY bbs MOST OF YESTERDAY THE LEFT ONE ESPECIALLY WAS KIND OF ITCHY AND LIKE HEAT WAS RADIATING OFF OF THEM...SO WEIRD....ALSO I HAVE A NICE SIZE PIMPLE ON MY LEFT SIDE OF MY FORE HEAD THAT I GET RIGHT AROUND OR RIGHT AFTER I O. (NICE LOL)

TODAY I HAVE COMPLETED 3 WEEKS OF MY CYCLE. JUST ONE MORE WEEK...THEN I WILL FIND OUT IF AF OR NO AF...... LETS JUST SKIP OVER ALL THAT....AND CELEBRATE MY

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEK

I THINK THIS WEEKEND I FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON.....SO HURRY UP WEEK...

Nov

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
December 6th, 2009, 06:29 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Nayomi!!! I didn't realize it was you either Hope you had a very happy birthday and YAY for us being cycle buddies again!!!!
December 6th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Hey I thought you were testing on 12/14?!?!?!??! ahhhh i hope this is it for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 6th, 2009, 08:01 AM
chrissy-this is the 3rd month of having similar cycles....too weird. I just prayed for you btw

jmari-how you doing? how you feeling? are you liking the aug ddc? have you thought about joining Trying To Conceive First Graduates?
(and yes I am making myself wait til 12/22 you should know by all of my journals tht I change my mind a lot)I hope I get a & that af stays away......even more now that you are in the Aug ddc....it seems like every lady that I become close J.M. friends with gets preggo just like that......

not liking my temp but atleast it is above cover line. can not wait to read all of the amazing stories. glad it is a new week...and will be happy to see dh go to work in 3 hours

Nov

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search