Lex's journal (WTTC/NTTC)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 23rd, 2009, 11:16 AM
KennasMama's Avatar Loving my baby girl!
Lex, I'm so sorry. That aweful AF!! I do think sometimes that she is a real person with little feeling and she gets off on stringing you along until just the right time to pop out and ruin everything! Hate her!! Hope she's easy on you and I hope you can still have a good Christmas.

December 23rd, 2009, 01:04 PM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I made it through the day, kinda mopey & somewhat witchy (my original term was censored) / on edge, but that's always been the case. Excedrin has been my best friend today.
Tonight I'm going to finally allow myself to fall apart & cry myself to sleep (I NEED to) and then I'll get on with the rest of the cycle and I think I can probably enjoy christmas. I'm going to try not to think too much about TTC this month. I probably would even decide not to temp at all if I wasn't so worried that there might be a medical issue in which case having the charts to show late O/inconsistant LP length to the doctor could be useful.
But beyond temping & BD when I feel like it (which usually coincides with O anyway)... I'm going to pay more attention to everything else that will be going on, namely the move on Jan 9th.

December 23rd, 2009, 03:14 PM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
It's so helpful to me to just let it out sometimes! I hope this will be your lucky cycle and you'll be so distracted by everything it'll be a surprise

December 23rd, 2009, 03:39 PM
Hum TMI but taking my mooncup out I realized that I've only been spotting (sometimes I have a day of spotting before AF)
So looks like I had a longer LP (yay for B6!) than I thought.
Soooo back to CD 1

Tonight I watched Julie & Julia. I absolutely loved it ! Her day job reminded me so much of mine down to every single frustrating call! I love cooking, too. So the movie cheered me up. I wish it told us if she really did hate her or not, if there was any resolution for that final "conflict".

December 23rd, 2009, 05:15 PM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry about AF. Can we go beat her up for you? :-)
I hope you feel better and have a very merry christmas!

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
December 24th, 2009, 04:54 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad the B6 is working for you...when I started taking it my LP gt progressively longer each cycle.

Have a great very Merry Christmas

December 24th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Thank you & merry christmas to everyone!

Well my day has been nice. I feel insane though. What kind of freak is irrational enough to feel jealous of Mary who gets pregnant without even trying AT ALL?
At least I realize it's irrational.
The cramps are killing me & the migrane. Several times I've felt like I was dying.
But other than that today was a great christmas eve.

I probably won't be able to log on for the next couple of days because I'm going to celebrate christmas with my ILs now

Hopefully I'll not be as hormonal and the cramps will subside a tad so I can enjoy things a bit more.

December 24th, 2009, 11:32 PM
I hope things are getting better for you and you can relax and enjoy your Christmas. Maybe a slow down will provide you with you BFP this cycle. I've got my fingers crossed for you, I really am hoping this is you cycle!!! Have a very Merry Christmas - be safe!!!

December 25th, 2009, 06:37 AM
I hope you are doing better today

Have a great holiday!!

December 25th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just poppin' in to say "Merry Christmas!!"

December 25th, 2009, 08:54 AM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Merry Christmas!!!

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
December 26th, 2009, 02:04 PM
SO.... decided to change my username to something less seasonal and reflecting more how I feel about this whole thing. I already love my child so much that I feel I'm already a mommy, just waiting to actually meet my baby.

I'm sure many if not all of us feel that way about it.

I also had a "duh" moment when I got logged off because I pushed the wrong button. Our siggies & avatars are not visible to people without accounts. I might actually create a siggy with an actual picture then! And hope nobody I know is on these boards lol.

December 26th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Tomorrow I take the train back home without DH (he will join me 3 days later) so I will get back to work. Lovely.
Sigh... christmas was so short and so completely ruined by AF. I was really in a bad place. She completely wipes me out both physically and emotionnally for about 2 days.
Now that I am beginning to enjoy things again, it's all over.

I figured out something huge about myself today, had one of those "ah ha" moments. Where I realized that my contradictions aren't really after taking an online Myers-Briggs test. I know I'd need to get a "pro" one but I feel like I don't need one. The description of the personality type & the motivations and just EVERYTHING is so me and I can't believe I hadn't read it before.
I am INFP - Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving (Introverted Feeling with Extraverted Intuition)

I – Introversion preferred to Extraversion: INFPs tend to be quiet and reserved. They generally prefer interacting with a few close friends rather than a wide circle of acquaintances, and they expend energy in social situations (whereas extraverts gain energy).[5]
N – iNtuition preferred to Sensing: INFPs tend to be more abstract than concrete. They focus their attention on the big picture rather than the details, and on future possibilities rather than immediate realities.[6]
F – Feeling preferred to Thinking: INFPs tend to value personal considerations above objective criteria. When making decisions, they often give more weight to social implications than to logic.[7]
P – Perception preferred to Judgment: INFPs tend to withhold judgment and delay important decisions, preferring to "keep their options open" should circumstances change.[8]

It confirmed my career change that I was hoping for and the things I had painstakingly realized about myself in recent years (my current job is in the least likely list for careers for my type - computing, the one I'm trying for is in the most likely list, although it's not a common career - translation)

It explains why I feel so open-minded about nearly everything and yet there are a few important topics I am BEYOND dogmatic about and will defend no matter what.

And it explains part of my recent stress. I've been striving to be all the opposite of who I really am for years, and failing.

I seriously am amazed at how accurate it seems. And I believe that I'm finally going somewhere/on the right path.

December 26th, 2009, 04:17 PM
I'm so glad you're starting to feel better and like you're in a better place I had to take that test for a class once and it was also sooo right about me! Creepy right Lol. I really hope you get your BFP this cycle

December 26th, 2009, 09:10 PM
I don't think I've ever dne one of those tests. I'll have to check it out. I agree, the Holiday was far too short. DH just keeps saying, "I can't believe it's all over already!" It's crazy. Glad you are feeling better, but Boo to going back to work.

December 27th, 2009, 12:11 AM
I KNOW! What bugs me is the whole being in the train all day, walking home alone at midnight (ok ok it's ONLY 15 minutes on well-lit streets in a jewish neighborhood but STILL) trying to figure out how to get my guinea pig back with work & all, getting the 2d key to our place tomorrow morning before work, actually being on time for work, having food to eat & time to grocery shop, and actually work.
Thank goodness my favorite collegue will be there. And we can chat all day almost since there will be almost nobody else there butting in to our convos

December 27th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Wow...Ive taken those types of tests before but for some reason never pinned me down that well.

I love you name change. I had to do a double take

December 28th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Thanks! I'm still getting used to the new name myself but I couldn't possibly be an elf ALL YEAR.

Well I am feeling quite overwhelmed at the moment and feel like I won't get a moment's rest. (we are moving and there's so much stuff to do, plus all the laundry to catch up on, and DH who is expecting a romantic evening when he gets home from his family's place on Wednesday... and then the NY party to help plan, and the move and the packing and the planning and the mail to send, the mail to sort, the guinea pig to take care of, the groceries, work...)

I've decided we're doing it casual-like this cycle. I will temp only around ovulation and long enough to confirm it, and then a couple days before I expect AF because my LP is inconsistant. So less obsessing.
I'll decide to obsess over the move instead. We will try to BD but I will NOT fret if I O during his ski trip & we can't BD, I will NOT fret if it happens during the move & we don't have the time or energy. Honestly if I could be sure my body would go back to normal, I would just take the pill this cycle so I would be sure that it wouldn't last forever but only 28 days. Obviously though that would be a bad idea not to mention too late.

Obviously I'll be thrilled if this is our month, but I think the stress & the bad nutrition I will be getting would be bad for my ovulation.

December 28th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Hang in there girl! And good luck with your move! I'm so jealous I wish we could move right now. I hate our neighborhood and miss our family! Ugh only 9 more months till we get our new duty station

Sending you some O dust!!!

December 28th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nice profile picture

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

Their ages in Sept!
Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 6
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 6 month old Lillian 1 mos!

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search