Servilia's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree21Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2010, 06:18 AM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
for taking a break... is your hubby still wanting to do the club scene? because wasnt that your whole reason in the first place to take a break... if he isnt... then I still think you should take a break because its YOUR BODY and YOUR mind!!! so do whats best for you!!! your hubby will understand Im sure... and its not like your NEVER going to try again!! so tell him to get over it!!! lol HUGE SUPER DUPER FREAKING BIG FAT GIANT MONSTER HOOKER FANGBANGER
July 28th, 2010, 07:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
First thing - you will see my temp plummeted some more this morning. Looks like my LP is getting shorter (if I get AF today). I do hope it comes already so I can move on..

Jessica - yes that was the reason I wanted to take a break in the first place. Since then he's said he's not interested in going without me anymore and wants to "devote his life to me" it sounds cheesy doesn't it? I just don't know what to believe. It's not as if he was going all the time.. maybe once every 4 months or so. But the thing that cheesed me off is that I'm not supposed to go with him because it's "guys night" I don't want him to have "guys night" at a club! They can have it in a pub, or dinner, or playing video games or whatever. Pffffft So yes I have to figure out his intentions regarding that..

I'm going to have another talk with him tonight and try to figure this out. I will tell him how stressful it is .. and how lowering stress can help with TTC! And we will see.. if I do decide to take a break I don't know what form it will take. Thanks for all your suggestions, I am thinking of which route to go. I like the one where I should BD every other day around O time.. We'll see.

Sam and Saira thanks for the explanations on the boob pain. That estrogen dominance seems to make sense Sam.. it might explain why my temps have been going down earlier than before too. But on the other hand if I had lots of estrogen wouldn't I get more fertile CM? Because the estrogen surge is what helps with CM? Or do I just have estrogen dominance in my TWW? I really hope my hormones are not out of whack.. It's also been suggested that in reality my body is just adjusting NOW to going off BCP.
I've also been taking some new supplements.. like L-arginine and extra B complex. Maybe I will stop my supplements except for prenatals and just try to eat more veggies and fruit? I was also taking EPO pretty consistently pre-O. I think I forgot to keep taking it at some point but those days when I was taking it, it was about 1000-1500 mg a day.

Tashia - My BFF keeps telling me it will happen when I least expect it like when, when I'm 50?? I hope you get your BFP on this round of clomid but if not, then I hope you enjoy your break and that the lower stress helps you get your BFP

Melissa - yes I do feel pressured a bit. Not overtly like "why aren't you pregnant yet", nothing like that, but just the fact that he wants me to keep on doing it and shows me how upset he is when I get a BFN makes me feel pressured internally, KWIM? Usually he doesn't really show how upset he is and his reason for not showing me is that he doesn't want me to feel pressured (he's told me this).. so he's really trying to make sure I'm comfortable with everything. And he normally stays very positive ("don't worry hon, we'll try again").. But I have to talk to him about taking a break for sure..

Thanks Jess - yes my temp tells the story. I wouldn't mind being preggo in July or August - besides a Leo baby would be awesome But of course I wanna preggo asap

Sorry for the novel guys!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

July 28th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
I wish all this wasn't so confusing. I also hate when we self diagnose and really do you think that a dr diagnosed me as estrogen dominant between my consistent low progesterone draws and endo diagnosis.... of course not! However, I have read a lot and it seems that the pill does cause a lot of cases of estrogen dominance and I was on it a long time. Plus endo is an estrogen dominant disease. Anyways enough of my rant.

I hope you get it all figured our
July 28th, 2010, 09:56 AM
SarieP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just wanted to give you some Judy

July 28th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Sam and Sarah - you're all so sweet!!
I am just waiting for AF but she's not here yet.. instead I got some creamy CM and some watery CM or something.. my temp went all the way down so I don't know what the hold up is.. come on already so I can move on!!

Guys I am taking next week off work - not really going anywhere, just hanging out.. any suggestions on how I should spend my time?? I'm gonna go to the spa for sure!! And get my nails done! Any other ideas? Go wild!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

July 28th, 2010, 01:10 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
I would totally like go rent a whole bunch of your favorite movies (or since they are your favorites you might own them) watch them and make yourself your favorite meal!!!! Just spoil yourself you truly deserve it!!!!

Sorry that your temp went down, but like we say on JM you aren't out till AF shows her face and i'm hoping that she stays away

It was great talking to you on chat last night!!!

July 28th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
I was going to say the same thing as Jacklyn, one of my favorite things to do when I need a break from things is to have a movie day. It's a good time for me to catch up on all the 'girl movies' my BF refuses to watch with me. Just watch all different movies all day long and be a total couch potato.

July 29th, 2010, 08:28 AM
OK... well that temp is a little up. Any sign of af? OK, was just checking on you-- hope you have a great day!
July 29th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Ugh- just saw CD 1--
July 29th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah Sam, she showed..
I went for dinner after work and got a little drunk I think I deserve it. This sucks...
Now I'm just kind of sitting here.. checking JM and chatting.. a little buzzed.. with not much else to do all by lonesome self.

DH already asked me when I'm expecting to ovulate so he can do his part.. uggh I don't even care anymore

Jacklyn and Melissa, I like your ideas I will definitely try that

Baby girl born Feb 2013

July 29th, 2010, 09:40 PM
PiXiE*DuSt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to PiXiE*DuSt
Judy i took all next week off work too!!! LOL We were gonna go to TN, but we just had a major storm the past week and my in-laws yard is a wreck! So we aren't going now 7 i'm stuck at home all week, lol....A SPA sounds like a GREAT idea

Thanks Claire1979 for my siggie!

July 30th, 2010, 09:12 AM
I think the only good thing about getting af is drinking!! Good for you for getting buzzed-- I tell you if af shows you KNOW that is exactly what I will be doing.

I hope the witch leaves you soon and knows this time she better stay away!!

July 30th, 2010, 09:15 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
So sorry for AF but Yeah for drinking, that is always fun. Just dropping a note to say that I hope you have a great weekend!!!!

July 31st, 2010, 02:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Tashia - yay for taking the week off also!! What are you planning to do with the time?

Sam, I found some red raspberry tea and it is delish!

Jacklyn, thanks!

So today is DH's birthday!!! I went shopping for him and bought a nice Nikon camera. I hope he likes it!! Plus it takes great macro pics so I can get clear shots of my peesticks :giggles:
We're supposed to go out for dinner tonight. I hope he's not too tired! He was helping his dad move all day.. and to tell the truth, I'm pretty tired too from the shopping.

As I mentioned above, I'm drinking red raspberry leaf tea which is supposed to help with lining. I wonder if that's been my problem.. in any case it tastes great. I'm just reading up on it to see what effects it has. I read a snippet that says it can increase estrogen levels.. I hope that won't be a problem!

Ok I hope you're all having a great weekend!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

July 31st, 2010, 03:54 PM
Happy Birthday T That's a great gift Judy-- can't wait to see those super clear closeup pics of your BFP!!

I know what you mean about the possible estrogenic effects of Red Raspberry Leaf-- however I don't think they have any conclusive evidence to say it does raise it so I am sticking with it even though estrogen is my new worst enemy.

I hope you both find the energy to have a fabulous dinner-- if not have some fun anyways
July 31st, 2010, 04:11 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy bday to your dh!!!!
August 1st, 2010, 06:31 AM
SarieP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Judy I hope you are having a good weekend!

August 1st, 2010, 06:50 PM
PiXiE*DuSt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to PiXiE*DuSt
Happy birthday to the DH!

I have no plans at all this week besides meeting my fertility doctor tomorrow & getting my progesterone blood test done Wednesday. lol Other then that prob just doing some spring cleaning.. How about you?

Thanks Claire1979 for my siggie!

August 2nd, 2010, 07:33 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Judy!! Hope you are feeling better! Sometimes a little break can go a long way especially if you are feeling stressed! A spa trip and some yoga might help you relax! I REALLY hope this all ends with your BFP very soon!!!!!
August 2nd, 2010, 07:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
DH's birthday weekend was great We went for dinner and dessert on Saturday and saw a movie last night

Tashia, I'm pretty much going to work out a lot, go to the spa, shop, rent some movies, and pretty much whatever I feel like Today is a holiday here so not much is open, but thank goodness the gym is!
I really want to tone up.

I don't know whether AF is gone yet.. still seems to be there a bit. I hope she goes soon!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search