Servilia's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree21Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2010, 02:31 PM
KennasMama's Avatar Loving my baby girl!
Jess, I just wrote in your journal about the testing date. Wohoooo! Now if only I can hold out that long and if only AF stays away.

Judy - I wouldn't talk to him either. That should get the point across. I really don't understand why men seem to think that it will just happen. There is actually a lot of science and timing that goes into making a baby. Sure, it will happen when it's meant to be. But you bet you a** I'm going to make the odds bend as far in my favor as possible. I'm sorry he's being a turd hole.

January 28th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for the support guys! It's great to be able to vent here without "burdening" anyone. On here, my JM friends can read and respond if they want to (you guys have the choice). But my real life friends would probably have killed me by now!!

Yeah so I hardly talked to him. I had a missed call from him today and I called him back briefly, telling him I'm just calling to see what it is.. And I answered the home phone when he called just now.. he definitely got the point. Usually I'm pretty bubbly and excited to talk to him and now I was just pretty quiet with a lot of short answers.
Then he got into why I'm upset and so on.. he said I don't understand how tiring his work is and he told me not to worry about not being pregnant yet, he said "it will happen". I told him it would make a difference to me whether it happened now or in two years and I reminded him that there are like one or two days when a woman is fertile (I know it can be 5 days but I have NO EWCM so in our case it's probably like one day only, if that). I told him I'm doing everything I can to make sure I know when that day is, and then only to have him reject me then kind of makes my efforts a big frikkin waste!!!!!!!! Plus what about all the money I spend on vitamins, and OPKs, and HPTs? I'm going to present him with an invoice for that..
He said he took his vitamin this morning but it made him puke. I told him that's why I gave it to him last night after dinner so he doesn't take it on an empty stomach. What a doofus.
Whatever, I'm ready to give up because without his co-operation my efforts are a complete waste. Maybe I should do not trying not preventing and see what happens. Or maybe I need a new "goal".. I get pretty bored with life and go crazy if I don't have some huge goal to accomplish. I'm not one that can go about daily life with nothing to work towards. So maybe I should get back on my health kick and workout like crazy.. or whatever, I don't really know, I'm just rambling because I'm upset right now.
He said we'll talk about it when he gets home but you know what? I don't really want to. His attitude sucks and that's it.. yes I know he works hard but then he should schedule his work properly so he's available when I need him.

Lex, no, he doesn't make sense. And I don't think I'm going to bear the next messiah born of immaculate conception

Well, at least we did it the night before so those swimmers might have still been around yesterday if they didn't all die off because of my pathetic lack of EWCM.

Sorry this was so long.

Jess, please do join us with testing on the 7th! Is that 4 of us now??? Hooray!! I hope we get tons of BFPs! Or at least 4 lol

On my temps... today's went higher but not as high as I would have liked.. depending on the next two days, I might not get CH for yesterday. But I'm really sure I Od then (unless I get a pos OPK today) and might override if it tries to give me CH for today instead (because of my temps going up too slow).

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 28th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope all of you ladies testing on the 7th get a because that is the day before my dh's bday........I wish I was testing with all of you that day or the 8th.... I guess time will tell what happens with me.....I always have more hope for everyone else....oh I read your last post and so can relate @ one time or another so that is why I am NTNP. this is just my opinion but you and your dh should talk about ttc anytime before your O or during af that is what I do....cause the O day should be relaxing.... so they say. Im so praying for you & your dh. p.s. I could test feb 7th....but Im one of the gals that like to just wait it out til im late like the day of or the day after that af is due....because Ive been disappointed wayyy too many times...now when I get rich...then I probally would not mind at all

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

Their ages in Sept!
Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 6
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 6 month old Lillian 1 mos!
Oct
my nephews will be Charlie 6 & Lorenzo 6
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 7 months Lillian 2 mos

Nov
nephews Charlie 6, Lorenzo 6
niecesTamara 2, Arielle 8 months Lillian 3 mos

Dec
nephews Charlie 6, Lorenzo 6
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 9 months, Lillian 4 mos

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; January 28th, 2010 at 05:14 PM.
January 28th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Nayomi, you're very sweet. I think you're ok for testing on the 7th too, no? I mean it would be a bit early for both of us (I think I Od yesterday too - cool!) but it would be fun Well maybe not fun for everyone but when it's that early, BFNs don't really get me down.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 28th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Oh, Judy. I'm so sorry you're going through such trying times with your hubby. Does he get some say in his work schedule? Maybe you can sit down at the beginning of your cycles (though hopefully this is it for you) and make a "road map" of some sort. Tell him when you think you'll O and se if he can be home at a decent time that night. I know many would say to make baby-making more spontanious, but you gotta' do what you gotta' do. I also suggest getting some pre-seed. I don't know how well it worked for me, but I do feel like it made a difference. I no longer seem to make EWCM either, I blame all the **** chemicals in the pill. I wish I could give you a hug!! *hugs*

January 28th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Jessi,
Thanks for your support, it means so much to me!

This is the "funniest" part - he runs his own business! Him and his dad do, actually, so it's just the two of them. He has no real boss, and he makes his own schedule (or rather, I guess his clients' demands make their schedule). He has one day off a week.. maybe I will have to warn him way in advance of O so he can work on the Sunday to kind of take the load off the rest of the week?

Funny you should say that about the pill, because through my research I have read that being on the pill destroys the glands in the cervix that make EWCM!!! And I don't mean just while you're on the pill for birth control purposes, but for good!! Although they might regenerate, there's no guarantee. D**n!! I had no clue, it's not in the insert, no doctor ever mentioned this! My SIL just went on the pill so I might warn her because noone warned me! Google "birth control pills" and "cervical crypts". Makes for happy reading. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news..

By the way, I just got another +OPK!! That makes three days in a row... so I don't know if it's just the tail end of my surge or whether it means I might O today or tomorrow. I hate this! Should I BD tonight and disguise is at make up sex??

FF now says I might O between CD 15 and 19. I don't know what to do...

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Last edited by Servilia; January 28th, 2010 at 06:51 PM.
January 28th, 2010, 06:47 PM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Judy! Just wanted to come over and said hi since you stopped by my journal! Not too sure how long you've been here (I'm about to start catching up on your journal now, may take awhile lol!) but I hope you aren't here for much longer either! Until the 7th works!!!

January 28th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
HI Jess.. ok off topic but there are so many Jessicas and variations thereof on JM and on my journal also!
So I will continue to call TimeforBaby "Jessi", you "Jess" and FLgirl "Jessica"...

by the way Jessica used to be my favourite name and probably still is (after Jessica in Sweet Valley Twins/High), so in elementary school I told them it was my middle name - I actually have some report cards with "Jessica" in them!!

Anyways, so much for BD tonight. It's 11:30pm and DH is still not home... OH well I will just go to bed in ten minutes whether he's here or not. I haven't seen him since 7am. Oh well.

O/T -
Two days ago he told me not to make plans for Friday night because we're going out with his friends for dinner. WTH? How about asking me first? One of his friends just came back from being overseas for 6 months, and his friend's sister is in town from overseas as well so he says we have to. Well we DON'T have to. His friend is pretty much back for good so he can see him anytime and I have never even heard of this friend's sister before so I don't feel any obligation to go. He is being a real idiot these days. Normally I wouldn't have a real big problem with it but my eyes are still not 100% and I don't like going "out" with red, dry, squinty eyes behind my geeky glasses. I don't think all glasses are geeky, but when I bought mine I didn't buy them with fashion in mind because I never planned to wear them in public. And he's being inconsiderate by pressuring me to go when I don't feel comfortable.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Last edited by Servilia; January 28th, 2010 at 08:34 PM.
January 28th, 2010, 09:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
OMG I'm such a geek, I write here too much. Just dropped in to update you all that he came hom ejust after my last entry and we just BDd.. so I guess with the exception of yesterday, we covered our bases, in case I didn't O yesterday. Now I just want to see what my temps will do in the next few days.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 29th, 2010, 07:50 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HORMONES!!

In all seriousness though... I've looked over your chart and I have to say I'm pretty convinced that CD 16 was O day for you. I think the 3rd + you got may very well have been you catching your LH surge on it's way down.

I think your CM and temps line up really well and that your BD timing is actually really good.... so no worries on that front.

I hear ya on the no EWCM thing. I was that way too when I first started TTC. One of the girls recommended the Robitussin thing (she's preg now). I tried it for 2 or 3 months and it worked. By the 3rd month my body started making it on it's own without me taking the Robitussin, so I haven't taken it since.

I'll give another vote for Preseed too! I'm on my 2nd round of Clomid and while I still get EWCM, it's not as stretchy as it was before... We used it each and every time we BD'd this time and it's FAB!

I think things look really good for you though! Baby

January 29th, 2010, 11:34 AM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
Yayyyy for getting to BD! Hope you catch that egg girl!
January 29th, 2010, 01:53 PM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Judy YAY for BD'ing last night!!! So although I haven't technically gotten AF since my m/c which was 3 weeks ago, I'm thinking I want to test with you guys on the 7th!! As long as all the Jess' and J's aren't going to confuse everyone!!! hahahah I'm expecting AF to come before that so it may be a stretch but it will be nice to have something to look forward to!

January 29th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Nikki, thanks for the encouragement. And yes I was definitely hormonal yesterday. You should have seen me give DH a piece of my mind when he came home (about the dinner tonight). He held his tongue though, even though I could tell he thought I was crazy.

I really think it was CD 16 too! I distinctly felt my O pains between 9-11am that morning and it was my lowest temp, in fact as I mentioned before, it was the exact same temp as the day I Od last cycle! That's pretty neat. Do you think FF will hold it against me that my temp on CD 17 is lower than CD 14 and CD 16? I might override it if it tries to tell me otherwise.
If it doesn't work out this cycle I'll try Robitussing next one. And pre-seed too!!

Jess, of course you can also test with us on the 7th I can't wait!! Af stay away !!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 29th, 2010, 04:04 PM
I am so glad you got to BD that night, whether it was for baby or not. Also, Nick and I have had many discussions about him making plans without me. I'll work like a 10 hour day an be on my way home ready to die and he'll say,"oh, yeah we have to go to _____ tonight." BS we have to go anywhere! I'm going to bed. We've had conversations about it and it is a lot better. He'll call me and ask if it's okay with me and my schedule and I o the same things before I make plans. So I feel your pain there. I think our hubbys are 2 in the same!

January 29th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Jessi - isn't it funny how they do that? Like just ASSUME we want to do the exact same thing they want to, and at the exact same time? MEN!!

Update - just tested again with the FRER OPK..

ANOTHER blaring positive! The test line is WAY darker than the control line - you can hardly see the control line!!

That makes 4 days in a row. On the Fertility Charting board it was mentioned that the FRER OPKs might be too sensitive. So I might chalk it up to that. But just for fun, tomorrow I'm gonna pick up a pack of CBE and try on both!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 29th, 2010, 05:31 PM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thats sounding great Judy!! I hope this is it for you!
Im sorry about DH being a PITA! They all get their period sometimes. I hope he rethinks things and realizes how crazy he is being!

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
January 30th, 2010, 12:06 AM
chrisam143's Avatar Super Mommy
Hey Judy,

Sorry haven't been on in a few days, work was crazy and I've been sick.

I am sorry to see your DH was being difficult. My DH and I are at the point where we have to send each other calendar requests in Outlooks, if we want to put something on the calendar!! It works.

I am glad you got to BD last night and I hope you catch your egg! I can't believe you got a 4th +OPK. I used CBE last month and like those. This month using IC and while I got a 95% positive, I never got a really dark one, and then it was negative today, so I am hoping I o'd yesterday. It looks like you o'd either CD16 or CD17, if I had to guess. Wonder what FF will do.

Can't wait to test with everyone 2/7!

Have a good weekend Judy!

Love my beautiful siggy from Chelsea (GraysMama)!
January 30th, 2010, 06:48 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Judy! Just wanted to say that I think your timing and everything looks great and I am hoping for ya!
January 30th, 2010, 08:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Chris and Chrissy!
I hope we timed it right and eggy is not holding out on me!

I entered my temp this morning and it's a little higher than yesterday's, but I didn't get my crosshairs! Oh well.. we'll see what it does in the next few days.

Edited to add: I have three theories for all the positive OPKs, in order of likelihood:
- the FRER Opks are too sensitive and pick up what would be almost a positive but truly isn't
- my body geared up to O but was having trouble releasing the egg (but my boob pain starting on CD 16 contradicts that theory)
- or I released two eggs and that's why I had a longer surge. I DID have O pains both on the morning of CD 16 and late in the evening.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Last edited by Servilia; January 30th, 2010 at 09:09 AM.
January 30th, 2010, 10:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Just got another +OPK and that makes it 5 days in a row. This was on a FRER since I haven't gone out to get CBEs yet. I am a freak!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search