Servilia's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree21Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2010, 11:49 AM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
At least you can keep BD'ing for a chance right!?

January 30th, 2010, 03:15 PM
chrisam143's Avatar Super Mommy
5 days in a row?!? Wow! I like your theories. I think it could be any of those reasons. Like Jess said, perhaps you should still bd!

Looking at your temp, think you might have o'd on CD17. With the two high temps, if you get another high temp tomorrow, FF should give your your crosshairs then, don't you think?

Love my beautiful siggy from Chelsea (GraysMama)!
January 30th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi guys! I think I've solved the problem!

I couldn't take it anymore so I went out and bought some CBE OPKs. I used one after holding for 4 hours and yay! It was negative! The test line was there but not as dark as the control line. Stupid FRER are too sensitive. Now I just wonder how long my surge really was.. or if I had one at all, since ALL of my positives were with the FRER. I will never use their OPKs again, since obviously they are too sensitive for me. I'm the kind of person who ALWAYS has some LH in their system - I know because I 've used OPKs near the end of my cycle instead of HPT hoping to pick up a positive and the test line would be there (just not dark). So at least it's solved, now I just have to wait on FF to see if I Od

Chris, You might be right about CD 17 based on just my temps.. but for me, a surefire sign for the last 3 cycles that I've Od is that my nipples start hurting after O (the day of or day after), and this cycle I started feeling in CD 16. But I think you're right in reading the temps.. I would have thought I Od on CD 16 based on the dip but CD 17's, while higher than CD 16, wasn't high enough so I think FF will give me CH for CD 17. Oh well, in the end all that really matters is what happens on a week or so on the HPT!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 31st, 2010, 08:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
This morning FF gave me CH for CD17 but I'm convinced I Od on CD16. What ISN'T on my chart is that I started to feel nipple pain on the evening of CD16, and for the 3 previous cycles (ever since I've been off the pill), nipple pain always shows only AFTER O for me. Also, I felt O pains on CD16, and it is also the day my CM dried up.
CD16 was also the day of my temp dip, but I guess my temp on CD17, although higher than CD16's temp, wasn't high enough in relation to my temps just before O and that's why I didn't get CH for CD16.

I want to do an override but I feel like I would be cheating, KWIM? What do you guys think of my chart?

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 31st, 2010, 02:01 PM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Honestly I almost agree with FF... that wasn't a very high temp rise at first, but the next day WAS, AND your OPKs are pointing to that day too.

Either way, it's a good idea to leave it as it is because that way you'll test a day later which is always a good thing. When in doubt... and all that.

January 31st, 2010, 02:29 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
what did fertility friend say your test date is?
Nayomi is NTNP team blue #2

My 3rd Niece Lillian Nicole- Due 9/8/14

My NTNP #2 Journal:
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...-blue-2-a.html
JUNE 7, 2014 My daughter Jakaira turns 2 !!!!!
Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 1 month old

Going to work on weight loss for now.
to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
What I want to buy my sister

4.towels,wash cloths
5.size 1 diapers,diaper wipes
6.handmits n socks n burp cloths
7.0-3 months clothes (winter/spring)
8.boppy pillow
9.head bands with flowers
10.stroller
dresser
bouncy seat

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
Post 220 saids what I want to buy sis,hubby n I
January 31st, 2010, 04:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Lex - I'm going with FF for now. Nikki pointed out something interesting on the Fertility Charting board - if you look at my O date for this cycle and last cycle, the post O temp rise pattern is exactly the same! It's uncanny!

Nayomi, I only have basic membership so FF doesn't tell me when to test. I'm going to test next Sunday though, along with some other ladies. I'll only be 10 DPO so it'll be a little early, but I thought it would be fun to test with others.

I think this will be my last cycle testing early and temping... I find myself thinking about TTC every waking hour and I don't want to obsess anymore. I said the same thing last cycle too lol

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 31st, 2010, 05:26 PM
KennasMama's Avatar Loving my baby girl!
Judy, I may not know a lot about charting, but I do know that temp rising up and up is a great thing. And yours keeps going up! I hope this is it for you!!!

February 1st, 2010, 07:36 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Chart is still looking really good!

Stalking you!

February 1st, 2010, 08:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Nikki! Stalk away.. I need all the help Ic an get!! lol
Yours looks awesome too, it's way up there!!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

February 1st, 2010, 09:47 AM
Your chart still looks great! And yay for testing on Sunday already!! I hope this is your cycle!

Plus... if you're right and you actually O'd the day before you'll be 11 DPO and have a better chance So it's win-win.

February 1st, 2010, 03:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ewww the grossest thing happened to me today.. do not read on if you're queasy.
Another woman came to my office for help with something.. we were alone, just the two of us.. and suddenly I smelled something gross and realized she had let loose a silent but deadly one!! Luckily she had to leave soon after that so I can leave and take a breather too. Grrrr

Today I was feeling mild cramps.. not thinking that it's anything, just saying!
I can't wait until Sunday either!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

February 1st, 2010, 05:12 PM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ummm first of all I can't believe she ripped one in front of u!!! She must have been so embarrassed!! Second of all, your temp looks great! I can't believe that were testing on Sunday already!! It seems so close yet so far away. Basically I can't belieeve it's February already!!!!!

February 2nd, 2010, 07:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah I can't believe she did either. It was silent though so maybe she thinks she got away with it. She's not my fave person to begin with and now she's even lower on my list! Ugggh

I can't believe it's almost Sunday!! I would actually like to start Saturday because I don't want to test when DH is home.. I want to surprise him (if I have a reason to) when he comes home from work and he works Saturdays so that would be perfect. If I have a BFP I also want to be able to take a pic and upload it without him thinking I'm a weirdo.. men don't understand our need to share pics of sticks we've peed on!!
But I won't change the date unless everyone else does.. plus 9 DPO might be early.

Anyhooooooo.. today I have felt cramping all morning.. sometimes close to my belly button, sometimes to the lower right.. I hope it's a good sign. Isn't it too early for implantation?

Baby girl born Feb 2013

February 2nd, 2010, 10:11 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It can start at 5 DPO. Had a girl on the charting board get a BFP at 8 DPO... so it is possible.

February 2nd, 2010, 12:42 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sunday seems like sooo far away! I can't wait for your results. I had a cramping feeling on my lower right side when I was about 5DPO too so maybe that's a good sign! I so hope so

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

February 2nd, 2010, 12:57 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good Luck! Im anxious to see your results on Sunday!!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 2nd, 2010, 02:02 PM
It's a bit early but as the others have said, could be ! I hope this is it for you! My collegue also let one rip today. We actually had to open the window despite the negative temps outside it smelled so BAD!

February 2nd, 2010, 03:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks guys.. I think it is early but I gotta wonder why I'm feeling like this. An at 3DPO I blew my nose and it was bloody. Don't know whether it means anything but I think Kat had that (let me dig up her journal - edited: ooops scratch that.. she had bleeding gums, not nose)... I also felt some bad pain in the outer part of my right boob. Probably all in my head.. I don't want to get all worked up but this cycle I'm more anxious than usual to get my BFP. I want it badly now.. I've wanted it ever since starting TTC obviously, but now I really feel I want it bad! Ok I'm rambling now so I gotta stop. I hope I have a good temp tomorrow.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Last edited by Servilia; February 2nd, 2010 at 04:21 PM.
February 2nd, 2010, 04:50 PM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
Fingers are crossed for you! When do you plan to test?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search