Servilia's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree21Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck! Hope you caught that eggie! If you managed to BD even 4-5 days ago there's also a (smaller) chance.

December 29th, 2009, 12:39 PM
KennasMama's Avatar Loving my baby girl!
Wooohoooo! I hope you catch it! Good luck!!!!!

December 29th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Stef, I'll try to post pics soon - hopefully he'll bring the camera home

Lex and Jess - thanks! Yes we did BD recently as well - so it was last night (monday night), saturday night (so 2 days before) and Wednesday (that's probably too long ago) - it's all in my chart lol (it feels weird recording that).

Anywhooooo today I left work early and went straight to the gym. I remembered that I had forgotten to do an OPK at work so I did one in the gym washroom before working out - it was REALLY strange hanging out in the stall waiting for the 3 minutes lol... it was negative but i'll try again later tonight because I had gone to the bathroom just 2 hours before.

So I thought I had Od yesterday and maybe I did but when I woke up I found that my temp had gone DOWN.. down to about the same that it was last cycle when I O'd so maybe I Od today instead.. on the other hand our place was pretty cold last night so maybe that's why? I don't know, I guess I'll have to wait for FF to give me crosshairs to be sure.

After the gym I went to the store and got all kinds of good veggies - carrots, broccoli, parsnips, celery, tomatos and green onions. I want to make a veggie soup but first I have to finish putting all the books back on the shelf before hubby gets home. I already dusted the new tv wall unit. So I better get to work like a good wifey!!
Bye guys, love ya!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

December 29th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Started feeling some pretty bad breast pain but just the left one today. I must have O'd sometime yesterday or today. And got some BD again tonight
I've started going back to the gym and it feels great! Went Saturday, Sunday and today. I hope to go again tomorrow but we'll see how I feel, I'm up pretty late now.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

December 29th, 2009, 09:51 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
^^ My left boob did that same thing! :/

and veggie soup sounds FANTASTIC. So jealous lol
Good job for going to the gym. That for sure helps with fertility, if not just making you feel awesome about yourself constantly

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

December 30th, 2009, 02:40 PM
I wish I had the time/energy to go to the gym everyday, I don't even get out of work until 9pm (and I start at 9am) so major kudos for you - I'm so proud. It sounds like you've gotten a lot of action, hope it does the trick!

December 30th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Awww Jess I didn't know you had such cruddy hours Is it always like that?

Another update.. I had a higher temp this morning.. yesterday there was a dip. So if my temps keep going up I bet FF will give me crosshairs for yesterday and say that I O'd then. Which would be great, considering our BDing around that time. But for some reason I really don't think this will be our cycle.. don't know why, but I just have a feeling!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

December 30th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So it happened! We have had our first inquiries about when we're having a baby.. well not so much an enquiry as a request - from my FIL's long time GF! She said she wants to be a grandma. Her son was there too so I assumed she was referring to him giving her a grandchild but she mentioned us too! It was our first time in this situation and we didn't know what to say so I think we just giggled or something.. It didn't upset us but was a bit awkward because we're not telling ppl that we're TTC - except my mom and all my good friends lol

Random thoughts:

Tomorrow I'm going to work.. ick! I really wanted to play hooky but I'm the only one there from my department so it's best if I go in. It's only a half day anyway so what the heck..

I want to come up with a cleaning schedule for our apartment. It's small so there's not a whole lot to do, but I still need a schedule otherwise it becomes a disaster. So I will come up with a checklist including everything that needs to be done in the place, organized by frequency of the task and have a different checklist for every month. I will keep it in a handy place and check off when I have done something. It's the one thing I really need to do.. sometimes I feel like I'm still a kid when my place gets messy. I was the kid whose parents would plead with them to tidy the room but I almost never did lol
When my DH asked my parents' permission to marry me my mom even warned him that I don't like to clean and told him not to be hard on me lol And my dad told him I had a bad temper !! Thanks mom and dad!! Trying to sabotage me or what? My dad put him through a 3 hour grinder

Baby girl born Feb 2013

December 31st, 2009, 11:16 AM
That's hilarious. But, if he still asked you to marry him, I'd say he's a keeper. I'm the same way, I would really rather just not do it. I despise doing dishes and even more so I cannot stand to mop. I love your organizational plan though, good job! I get what you say about just not feeling it this cycle, I go back and forth in my thinking. I really do hope this is it for you, it would be great if all us girls were in it together!

December 31st, 2009, 12:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Jess - it would be so fun to all be in DDC together!

My temps are messing with me - on CD 11 (Christmas eve morning) I had a huge temp spike, and this is gonna prevent FF from showing me crosshairs for CD 16, the day I think I O'd based on my OPKs and all my other signs (O pain, bloatedness, watery CM, boob pain afterwards). If I remove that one temp and put in a temp for tomorrow that's higher than today's, FF will give me crosshairs for CD 16 but otherwise it won't. Maybe I should ditch that temp? I was very stressed because I hadn't done my Christmas shopping yet and woke up in a sweat.. so maybe the high temp was an abnormal? I don't know what to do! I'll wait a few days to see what happens with my temps I guess.. and I'll ask the fertility charting board what's up with that.

I really want the Wii Super Mario bros game but I'm too lazy and don't even have the time to go get it today I decided to go to the gym after work instead. Had an ok workout, burned 300 cals. On Tuesday it was 400, and on Saturday and Sunday it was 300 and 300 respectively. I hope I can do some harder workouts but for now I'm getting my body back into the swing of things slowly.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

December 31st, 2009, 04:55 PM
Try flylady.com. You have to read it with a filter, but she does have good ideas (15 minute chunks, daily zone missions, and routines with exemples, home "blessing" hour once a week...)

I would just put that you were sleep deprived or woke up at a different time (did you ? or were you sick/overtired?) or just ditch it.

December 31st, 2009, 11:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for the tip Lex, I'll try that site.

I think I was sleep deprived at the time I took the test - probably got about 4 hours or so.. I'm gonna go back through my posts on here the night before and see when I made my last post (this site is always my last thing before bed). I am confident I O'd either CD 15 or 16... in any case, even if I O'd what really matters is what I see in 10 or 11 days on the FRER!

Update - I made my last post at 1:23am on Dec 24th and I take my temp at 6:15am.. so I probably got about 4.5 hours sleep before taking my temp (it takes me a while to get ready for bed - contacts, remove makeup, etc)..

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Last edited by Servilia; December 31st, 2009 at 11:13 PM.
January 1st, 2010, 12:18 AM
Another celcius temper! I just noticed Yeah I would just kinda remove the really high temp and it should detect O for you in a couple of days

January 1st, 2010, 08:16 AM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
Why have I not been stalking your chart!? What a bad JM sister I will now be a frequent stalker! Lol

January 1st, 2010, 12:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Update: I removed the high temp and entered today's temp, and I got crosshairs for CD 16! We BDd the night of CD 13, CD 15 and CD 16 so I didn't miss it.. now I just hope his swimmers did their job!!
My temp today is an open circule though because I didn't fall asleep until 6 am and tested and 9:30, when normally I test at 6:15am.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 1st, 2010, 02:58 PM
At least you know you BDed at the right time and got plenty of it. I really hope it worked! Happy new year!!!

January 1st, 2010, 06:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I forgot to mention that my MIL also brought up babies last night! She didn't ask us when we are going to have one, and she didn't tell us she wants to be a grandma, but she did say that if we're planning to have a baby we should stop drinking and smoking. lol We were each having a glass of champagne on NYE for goodness sake, not stumbling around drunk! She said it to DH in Turkish though so I wasn't aware of what she said until later on. Oh and I don't smoke a lot, just on special occasions here and there... I know that's bad too but for sure I wouldn't smoke once I got pregnant. I plan to stop fully in a week, when AF comes (or if I get a BFP). I figure it's best not to smoke at all.

Oh and next cycle (if there is a next cycle) we'll do a casual cycle - no OPKs, no temping, nothing. I think it would be more fun BD wise And he thinks we're jinxing ourselves by trying lol He said it's up to the Big Guy anyways

I had some pain just above my right hipbone today, don't know what it could be.. and I was soooo tired today, maybe because of the messed up sleep last night - I went to bed at 6am and woke up at 1pm, so it was a full 7 hours, but then this afternoon I was tired again by 5 so I slept until 8:30pm. It was nice to take a nap

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Last edited by Servilia; January 1st, 2010 at 06:35 PM.
January 1st, 2010, 07:50 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really hope y'all caught that eggie!!!! Your timing sounds great!

January 2nd, 2010, 07:11 AM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
I hope you guys caught that egg!!!!!!

January 2nd, 2010, 07:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
As mentioned earlier, we're going to have a casual cycle if I don't get a BFP. However, what I WILL do is start take evening primrose oil everyday until about O time since it's supposed to increase EWCM. I don't have any!! This cycle I tried drinking grapefruit juice for EWCM but I think all the vitamin C just dried me up. I hardly even got watery CM

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search