Servilia's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree21Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2010, 08:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
You have to be careful hun with essential oils when pregnant - certain ones aren't recommended, so find out which ones are safe first
I am looking forwarding to testing too, just so I know..

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 6th, 2010, 09:30 AM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
Oh! Thanks I will definitely look into it! Can't wait for you to test either!!!!!!!

January 6th, 2010, 10:13 AM
KennasMama's Avatar Loving my baby girl!
Okay, I am officially going crazy. I cannot hold off until Saturday and we agreed to do it Friday afternoon (which is still sooooo far away but Nick wants to be there) after I get out of work. You are more than welcome to bump your day up to Friday with me, but no problem if you want to hold out a little longer. I've so got my fingers crossed for you. I can't even say how cool it would be for all four of us to stay together!

January 6th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Jess don't worry, I'm happy you'll be testing earlier cause I can't wait to see your BFP!! I read all your symptoms and they sound so promising!

As for me, I woke up several times in the night.. not to pee, but to drink the water beside my bed. I was so thirsty and I never get like that!! My temp was also higher today (check out my chart) and I had a short short bout of nausea on the way home from work which I never get. Also, I was still mellower at work today than usual.. so weird for me.

Oh - you're gonna laugh your a** off on this one - DH knows I come on here even though I don't talk about it much.. so when I was responding to your post a few minutes ago he asks what I'm doing and I said I'm chatting with my girls on this site.. and he has a little jealous streak and said "are you sure they're not guys?" LMAO!! Like guys would spend hours on a pregnancy website pretending to be chicks!

I hope we all get our BFPs this week!! And Lex too, but she's earlier in the cycle so soon enough!!

If I'm not preggers with you girls I might take a break from the site (other than stalking your pregnancies) because it's taking up ALL my mental faculties - this TTC stuff... I've already decided I'm not doing OPKs or temping next cycle.. I'm confident that I'm Oing after coming off BCP which is the reason I was temping and OPking in the first place so I don't need to do it anymore for now..

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Last edited by Servilia; January 6th, 2010 at 04:27 PM.
January 6th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you get a BFP whenever you do decide to test! Sounds like you are having good symptoms!!! Yay
Definitely keep hydrated it's good for you and the little one which I hope you have already !!

I hope I'll join the 4 of you at the end of this cycle ! Although I'd be in the October DDC I might just hang out in the September one (I *could* still be in the late september one if I O early!)

January 6th, 2010, 04:56 PM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Judy, I thought the same thing when AF came in town this week. But I cant stand it. I missed you guys too much!!! This site is so addicting!!!

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
January 6th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Lex ! I really wanted a honeymoon baby (cause both DH and I were) Does a pregnancy 3 months into marriage count? I don't know when I'll test now. I wasn't going to test early this cycle but Jess convinced me because we were gonna test together.. but I don't want to do it Friday (when Jess is) cause I'll only be 10 DPO - is that too early?

Kim, yes it IS addicting.. I was addicted even before I was TTC lol Thanks for dropping by here, I'm gonna check out your journal too!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 6th, 2010, 06:32 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck testing...but if it is a bfn remember it is still really early! I really hope it is a bfp though

January 7th, 2010, 07:15 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Like Stef said... it is a bit early, so if you get a BFN, don't get too down. But I've seen BFP's at 10 DPO... Heck, there was a girl on my Charting board that got hers at 8 DPO and is having a WONDERFUL pregnancy!!

Crossing my fingers for you!!!

Oh Yeah, on the essential oils topic... I found this: The Essentials About Essential Oils During Pregnancy | Aiyana Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs

January 7th, 2010, 08:42 AM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Judy! 10DPO is perfect in my opinion.. but you already know that I think you should go for it. My fingers are crossed for you (and toes, and eyes too!)

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

January 7th, 2010, 11:23 AM
I agree with the others, Judy. You can go ahead and test (we know of some girls that that worked out for just fine) but it could also still be early. I sooooo have everything crossed for you, I really do. It would be great to all be together - which I know I've said a hundred times.

January 7th, 2010, 12:10 PM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
Ditto, ditto, ditto! 10 dpo is perfectly fine and yet it could still be early! I hope you seen that BFP!!!!

January 7th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Nikki - thanks for the link!!

Thanks for the encouragement everyone!
I went out and bought a pack of FRERs - i don't think they're the horrible new ones as I don't think those have come to Canada yet but I better open them up and see the wrapper colour.
I guess I might test with FMU tomorrow. So I better drink up tonight so I have enough pee! (sorry )

This morning I had soem odd throbbing cramps down there... don't know what it's about. My temp went today just a little but nothing to worry about..

I just got back from the gym.. I was NOT able to do my normal workout. My muscles felt like deadweight and I could hardly do 20 minutes on the elliptical. On the hip adductor and abductor I could usually do 60/70 lbs comfortably but today only 50. I must have gotten out of shape in the last week lol

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 7th, 2010, 07:53 PM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ohhhh thats exciting!!! I hope you test tomorrow!!! I will be on the computer in the AM watching you and Jess!!! As much as I hope you guys stay with me, I really want you all to get your BFP's!!! Good luck!!!

Your so good for going to the gym. I have got to get my lazy ***** to kickboxing tomorrow!!

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
January 7th, 2010, 07:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Awww Kim thanks!! Yeah I will test tomorrow first thing now that I have these FRERs whispering to me.

Don't feel too bad about not going to the gym. Just listen to how "good" I was afterwards.. when I got home I made myself a healthy plate of cucumber, tomatos, olives and cheese... except DH got home and ordered a Pizza Hut pizza right away... well guess what happened to my healthy plate. It hasn't been touched and is going in the fridge ohhh I am soooo not good!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 7th, 2010, 08:02 PM
But at least you earned your pizza.

January 7th, 2010, 09:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Jess, I burned 200 cals on the elliptical. I ate HALF a large pizza. Do the math!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 8th, 2010, 04:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I tested with FMU... and just as I thought it was negative

ok off to work now... I thought I would have a nice surprise fro DH when he gets home from work but I guess not this time.

Have a nice day everyone.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 8th, 2010, 04:28 AM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh sorry about your BFN
But your temps are still up there so you're not out

January 8th, 2010, 05:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Lex. My LP is 14 days so AF is not due until next Wednesday.. I guess I have a few more days to keep wondering and keep testing

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search