Servilia's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree21Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 13th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Jess - sorry about the hours, it sucks you only get out at 9! Is that today? Does that mean you're not going to chat?

Saira - yay for a pedicure!! I think I'm going to go on Saturday. The spa I wanna go to also has some pools to lounge in so I'll go early and enjoy that before my treatment.

Sam - thanks for the hug LOL @ the gators

I think ignoring is working - he just called and when I asked him what's up he said "I want you" lol So I think I'm getting some lovin tonight.. too bad my OPK was negative though!! grrr but that's ok I like just having quality time with DH, O or no O. He said he will work late, but also said it doesn't matter how late because he'll still want me. yay for boom boom!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 13th, 2010, 01:08 PM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whoo hoo for boom boom!!

Judy I always work this late on Tuesdays. But I'll sneak out early and check out chat before I watch lost. Don't u worry!!!

April 13th, 2010, 02:36 PM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
Yay for boom boom! I'm glad it's working and things are getting better!

April 13th, 2010, 02:55 PM
JuiceF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Judy, so I finally caught up on your journal.. yay for some boom boom tonight!!
so I am so sorry to hear that your feeling down lately.. I hope the spa on Saturday makes up for your crappy week.

As for the TTC I hear ya (a part of the reason why I haven't been on here as well.. sorry .. I would be more obsessed with everyone elses TTC that it would get me obsessed with mine.. ) I have taken a light hearted approach to TTC (I haven't tested yet on OPK's)

I know what you can do tonight besides dinner and laundry.. take some pics for picture girl!!

woot woot!!

I hope you have a great evening!!!
April 13th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks guys.. I hope I cheer up soon too.. but I doubt it. Oh well.. I took an OPK and it was very light.. but I had peed just an hour earlier so maybe that's why.
Justyna, I'll try I just didn't want to post them all at once

Now I'm going out for a walk/jog. It's really nice outside!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 13th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Big hugs to you Judy! It takes time, and it's okay to let your emotions play out. I can tell you from experience that you'll have your good days and your bad days. I'm hoping you get your positive OPK soon so you can get back in it!

Enjoy your boom boom tonight - I'm glad DH is being better!

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
April 13th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Jennifer. I thought I was doing fine but sometimes it just all comes back, especially on the subway when I don't have anything to distract me (like work). I play my blackberry games but it's just background to my thoughts. Thank goodness I have my sunglasses so when I get teary eyed I can slip them on.

I went for a walk/jog. I would like to lose a couple of pounds.
I'm going to sign up for Turkish classes in the continuing education department of oneo f the universities here. So hopefully I will be able to understand some of what DH and his friends talk about when they forget I'm there plus I want to be able to watch the soap operas

Tomorrow morning I'm going to have my beta levels checked - I hope they're down to 0!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 13th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So much for BD. I was giving him a massage and the last words out of his mouth were "you're so good", right before he passed out! I do have to say I give a good relaxing massage, maybe a little tooooo relaxing? I used my oils and everything!

Now I'm really upset.. what is the point of TTC if I can't even get him to boom boom? Now I don't even FEEL like ever doing it with him again!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Last edited by Servilia; April 13th, 2010 at 09:45 PM.
April 13th, 2010, 11:57 PM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
That really stinks Judy, I'm sorry.
Maybe it's time to have a talk with him about how it makes you feel since it's upsetting you so much. I hope he does something to make it up to you.

April 14th, 2010, 02:41 AM
JuiceF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good morning Judy, awww!! pooey!!
can't give that good of massages!!!

I know how you feel.. I wanted to bd last night.. I didn't even say it's almost ovulating, I just asked... and he's like not tonight

I hope you talk to him, because I talked to mine this morning before he went to work!!! it's all good now!! he actually told me.. that I should tell him when I am upset about bd or just plain old sex.

Judy, a good cry here and there is good ... (with the help of sunglasses) let yourself heal.. I am sending you lots and lots of and

have a great day!!
April 14th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Melissa and Justyna.
I don't know how much more of this I can take. I feel so fugly because my husband will hardly BD with me! It's so not fair!
It hurts me and my self-esteem and I for sure will not put any effort into it ever again!!

On another note, my temps keep trucking along, really low. I had a blood test this morning for my betas and will let you know how it turns out.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 14th, 2010, 09:37 AM
BabyBee13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
aww Judy i'm sorry that DH is being a stupid head..especially when he called you yesterday and said he wanted you..and you are not fugly you are gorgeous..i think your plan to ignore him will work..and i'm keeping everything crossed that your beta comes back zero today hun..

April 14th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
Judy-- you are so pretty.. don't even feel that way. I am sure DH was exhausted if he fell asleep while telling you how good you are. I guess no more massages when he is exhausted.

Please KUP on the beta-- I am sure you are ready to put all this behind you. I never even went for my follow up beta. I still have the script

I know this is such a hard time... we all all here for you Try to smile even if its hard
April 14th, 2010, 02:37 PM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH is sooo in the dog house for making you feel fugly!! FYI, you are NOT fugly! DH just needs to realize that work isn't everything!!! Well, hopefully you told him that he owes you BIG TIME tonight!! :

Also, i noticed your new ticker!! we are so in this together! we will drop a few pounds and then make dh beg for it!

April 14th, 2010, 04:06 PM
SarieP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh Judy you and I are going through the same thing. DH isn't a very sexual person to begin with and since all this TTC stuff started it's become a chore...HATE IT!

I hope your DH gets his head out of his tush here soon and gives you some loving!

April 14th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks so much guys You are all the best - always here to cheer me up even though I must sound like a broken record!!

Jess, yes I want to drop a few pounds - I'm glad you can see my ticker! But today I wasn't too good - had some chicken parmigan (however you spell it) and shared a bottle of wine with my BFF. I'm sure tomorrow my ticker will say I gained weight!

As for my beta, I went for the test first thing in the morning so I don't know why they didn't call me back in the afternoon. And I didn't have the nurse's number so I couldn't call her. But tomorrow I'll be taking her number with me!

As for DH, he's still at work and frankly I don't even feel like it

On another note, I found out a co-worker is pregnant. I'm happy for her but hope by the time she starts showing I'll be pregnant again. Should be a while before she starts showing, since she's a little big to begin with. I don't have to work WITH her though so that's good.

I'm pretty tired now and might decide to surprise DH by going to bed before he gets home

Oh and my OPKs were negative. But whatever I don't care.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 14th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey Judy,
I cant even pretend that I am caught up with your journal, but I just HAD to stop in and leave you a present....Hope you O soon and hubby starts behaving!

LolasMama3 by LoLo's Mama, on Flickr

Thank you Gray's Mama for my awesome siggy!

April 14th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Haha that's ok Jessica!! Just dropping by and saying hello is good enough to cheer me up - love ya girl!! And thanks for the present

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 14th, 2010, 08:28 PM
KennasMama's Avatar Loving my baby girl!
Judy! I haven't been by in so long, I am a horrible friend. I am sorry to hear that you are so down lately, but it's also completely understandable. These things take time. Do all you need to fully heal and before you know it you will be sporting the cutest baby bump ever! I'm also sorry that DH is being such a turd-burglar, that really stinks. You are absolutley gorgeous and don't you ever forget it. I bet if DH knew that's how you feel then he would do all he could to make it known that he thinks the exact opposite. I love you!! Fell better, have fun at your spa day.
April 15th, 2010, 04:31 AM
BabyBee13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Judy i like how your temps are staying low..i'm really hoping that eggie comes out to play soon..and did you go to sleep before DH got home last night?..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search