Servilia's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree21Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2010, 08:55 AM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Judy! I hope you're starting to cheer up a little bit. And to all the other girls, you are gorgeous!!!!!!! And DH should make you feel that way every day, and if he's not you should tell him how he's making you feel. Not that every situation is the same but DH and I went through a rough patch where he was just so stressed out and he took it out on me when he got home. He was still in grad school and his parents were going through a BAD divorce where he was the only one in the family speaking to everyone, and boy was he a jerkface every day! But when I told him how he was making me feel he felt really bad and he hadn't even realized what he was doing because he was so inside his own stuff.. kwim?

Anyway sorry to hijack your journal. HUGE hugs for you sweetie!

Thank you Meganpixel for my perfect siggy!

April 15th, 2010, 09:02 AM
dansyl's Avatar Missing my angel baby!
Judy, I hope you get a + OPK soon and then can get some BDing out of DH!!! Do you have your beta results yet?

Thank you jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Adopting our miracle baby due Sept 2014!!!
April 15th, 2010, 09:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Jessi - thanks for dropping by You are NOT a bad friend! Trust me, DH knows how I feel, I can never hide it. I think it's really sinking in that I'm not happy with things the way they are right now.

Kelly, I was just about to get ready for bed when he walked in the door so I ended up staying up a bit and we watched some tv and cuddled.

Saira, thanks for sharing.. I guess we all go through patches like this? I'm happy your DH shaped up.

When he came home he gave me some cash and told me to go buy myself something nice.. I guess that's something right? Not that I want to substitute cash for his company and cuddles, but I accepted it!

I called in for my beta results and it was 2! Basically negative, so yay for that!! The nurse said to wait 2 cycles to TTC and when I asked why she said to give teh uterine lining time to build up, otherwise it will be hard to get pregnant. That was teh only reason. Well there is no harm in trying during that time I guess, just that it might be harder. I don't have the patience to try two cycles, and all over JM I see women's drs clearing them to TTC right away so why not me?

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 15th, 2010, 09:08 AM
dansyl's Avatar Missing my angel baby!
Yay! I"m glad your beta is back to normal!!!! My OB told me to wait 2 cycles too, but I know plenty of DRs who tell people to start trying right away.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Adopting our miracle baby due Sept 2014!!!
April 15th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Glad your beta was back down! And, I don't think there's any harm in trying right away. It might be harder but if you do conceive then obviously your lining was ready! Hope you ovulate soon now that the HCG is out of your system!

April 15th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
Glad your beta was negative and hope you O soon. I have read a lot of different things about waiting and not waiting so I think your decision is perfect.

Hope you get something nice with the money from DH. Of course it doesn't replace the time you want to spend with him but it sure does help
April 15th, 2010, 03:14 PM
BabyBee13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yay i'm so happy your beta was low..buy yourself something nice hun..maybe something sexy to tease DH with..

April 15th, 2010, 06:27 PM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yea i don't think you necessarily need to wait 2 whole cycles either! My doctor cleared me right away... and if it's because you won't get pg as easily... then what's the harm in trying? :wink:

April 15th, 2010, 08:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks guys!! And Jess that's my logic too!! I think they might be saying it to avoid me stressing out in case a bad lining is going to hamper things. But oh well it's not like I was all that stress free to begin with!!

I think I'm actually going to get some tonight for real. DH wants to give ME a massage!! But I am so tired of the routine - he tells me he wants it, then I take a shower, then he takes a shower, etc etc.. I miss the days where we'd just attack each other at the end of a good night back in the day!!

Oh and my OPK was negative.

AND I am so sorry for being a bad friend guys. I know I need to post more on everyone's journal and promise I will be making the rounds tomorrow. I do read them all though!! Just don't always post. I am bad bad bad.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 16th, 2010, 03:31 AM
SarieP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We forgive you Judy!! We all have those days

April 16th, 2010, 05:30 AM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Judy don't feel bad at all! I am being the same way lately!! I want to get through all the journals, but that doesn't leave much time to write in them if I want to read them all! I'm hoping to get a good catch up this weeekend!

April 16th, 2010, 06:00 AM
Judy i think your going to o soon!..and i see that you got some boom boom..it's ok everyone has been slacking lately it is hard to keep up sometimes..

April 16th, 2010, 07:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks guys, I can't help but feel bad.. but hopefully tonight I can catch up on posting.

Kelly I think I'm going to O soon too, if I'm not Oing right now!! (KNOCK ON WOOD)

My temp dipped today and if you look at my past charts the only time my temp goes below 36 is the day of O (in one cycle it went below that a few days before). And I'm feeling something which is either O pain or gas!! I will pee on an OPK later to see
Yes I got some boom boom last night and we used pre-seed externally.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 16th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Aw Judy don't feel bad. We all have days like that. We still love you!

And, hooray for boom boom and for ovulating soon!!!

April 16th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
Hey Judy Don't worry about not posting in journals... we all have our moments!! I also have used the preseed externally and found that it felt very similar to injecting myself but was way less of a mood breaker. How did you like it? I think I am going to continue that way.

O dust
April 16th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hey Judy!!!
Im sorry Ive been MIA... just havent been feeling that great... but I EXPECT you to go to my journal and put something down EVERY DAY!!! LMAO J/K no I soooooooooooooooooooooo understand not being able to type something in everyones journal EVERY DAY!!!! Im glad you GOT SOME last night!!!! I did too!!! its been awhile for me since Ive been in soooooooooooo much pain and my hubby didnt want to hurt me... but he gave in!!!
April 16th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Jessica I'm so glad you got some too!! But I am so sorry you are in pain.. lol at your joke.. I will be sure to be in your journal all the time!!

Sam, I like the pre-seed either way, either injected or external, but for actual TTC I prefer it inside because I think it might work better that way. I want it to coat the cervix... if you think about it, if you put it externally, I think it only helps DH's parts to go in smoother.. but it won't act as a conduit for the sperm that way.. at least that's my whacked out theory But use it whichever way you like, I'm sure it works either way!

Love you too Saira!

Just wanted to make a quick note.. I was sitting here searching online dating profiles for my BFF and felt a sharp pain in my cervix.. it almost felt like when I had the m/c (and sometimes when I get AF). So I run to the bathroom to check for blood.. but there was nothing. So now I wonder what that was!?

Still waiting for DH to get home... dum dum dum..

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 17th, 2010, 09:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well my temp went up but this is the story - I woke up the regular time of 6:30 to temp, looked at the temp and went back to sleep.. woke up again at 8:30 and completely forgot what my first temp was so I temped again, and I entered the second temp into FF. I am soooo mad!!! grrrr
I think the first temp was something like 36.13 I THINK, but I'm not sure at all. I hate when this happens!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 17th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Judy i think that you did o hun..even if your temp only went up a bit..and i hate when that happens too!..i think you should jump DH tonight just for good measure..

April 17th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Kelly.. I'll leave it as is for now. I used the temp adjuster on a website and it said my temp should have been 36.12. I'll see what the next few days bring. And yes Kelly I would really love to jump DH!!

I was gonna go shopping today but I'm too darn lazy to leave the house. Am I bad or what? lol I almost never go shopping and I need some new clothes but I hate the actual process of looking in store after store, and sitting on the subway, etc. Maybe I will go after work one day, that way I'm already out and about. I WILL, however, go out for some exercise!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search