Paradise HOOKER'S Journal!!! :D

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Jessica! I'm sorry you've been in pain, that sucks
As for BDing, it really depends.. as you know they say if DH has no sperm issues then every day is fine. But you don't plan to find out so you can't be sure right.. so maybe just do it differently than how you've done it so far. Say if you used to do it every day, switch to every second day. I hope whatever you decide works!!
September 13th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
THANKS Judy!!! I was planning on bding every other day next cycle... and soy... any other suggestions on what I should take? lol Im just stumped at this point...

so I forgot to say that Im kind of sad... it was my Moms birthday on the 11th... she would have been 60... wow thats just sooooooooooooo crazy!!! I cant believe its almost been 20 years since she died...
September 13th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
Mr OBGYn recommends every other day BD'ing starting at CD 9 and then every day once you get a + OPK. I never really follow that but I agree with what everyone is saying. Without knowing if his Sperm count is OK-- every day might be a bit too much.

As far as supplements-- well, I am supplement queen and none is really working. I say-- stay as stress free as possible

Sorry about your mom I know how hard it is to lose a parent
September 13th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey there
My doc originally told me to BD every other day CD10-20....I've tried that, I've tried every day around O time, I've gone every few days, so far ....nada. I just wanted to wish you lots & lots of sticky dust for this cycle!!!
September 13th, 2010, 12:52 PM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
I'm sorry about your mom I can't imagine losing a parent.

Where is your chart? Put a link in your siggy! Since my chart isn't doing anything except go all over the place I like looking at everyone else's. Have a good Monday!
September 13th, 2010, 10:52 PM
PiXiE*DuSt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to PiXiE*DuSt
My RE also told me to BD every other day CD 14-21..lol.

Thanks Claire1979 for my siggie!

September 14th, 2010, 08:35 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
I hope whatever you decide to do......have fun bd'ing and I hope you catch that eggie!!!!!!

September 15th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
BD'ing everyday is SURE to cover it!!!! ill keep my fingers crossed for you

...and as far as planning a vacation goes....WOOO HOOOO!!!
lol its so much fun to plan, especially if its places like italy or france!!! i would LOOVEEE to go there one day!!! and defiantely a fun thing to keep you busy and not constantly thinking about TTC
September 19th, 2010, 05:15 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey girl! Sorry about your mom I really hope that this cycle surprises you in a fantastic way!!!!!!!
September 19th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry about your mom

What are you taking so far?

Baby girl born Feb 2013

September 19th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Just dropping off some Thinking about you!!

September 28th, 2010, 04:00 PM
JuiceF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Mrs. Hooker!!! I missed you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!

I am so sorry ... thinking about you and your mom! xoxoox
September 29th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Just stopping by.......... I was thinking about you!!!!

October 3rd, 2010, 09:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
just wanted to stop by and give you a hug
October 4th, 2010, 02:26 PM
Nayomi80's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you get your this cycle.
October 11th, 2010, 10:57 PM
Hey Jess!! Just dropping by telling you I was thinking about you and I hope things are going well!!!

March 8th, 2011, 02:18 AM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
so I just needed to get some things off of my chest... and this was the only place I felt like I could... so bare with me...

first of all my aunt who Im not really close to... is on her death bed with breast cancer... the same thing my mother died of... she is my Dads sister and is actually the only one on his side of the family that I evern really know... we lived with her when we first moved from California to Utah... after my mom died... so I liked her... she was always nice to me... but its just hard for me to go to her funeral... I HATE them... I have such a hard time going to them... and her son molested me when we lived with them... and he will for sure be there... and I havent seen him since the last time he touched me... my sister said that 2 of my brothers and my sister and one of my other sisters are going to drive to California this week and want me to go... I just cant do it... and they dont understand why... I know they talk behind my back and say that I am dumb and whatever else they like to say about me... my sister decided to do a guilt trip on me and say "Carrie needs us!" Carrie is my cousin... who by the way never texted called or emailed or messaged me that my aunt was sick... but of course she did to everyone else... so I feel like saying WHO THE HELL CARES IF IM THERE?!?!? NO ONE!!! and thats really the truth... Im SICK TO DEATH hearing about what everyone says behind my back... Im sick to death getting crap about not doing stuff... Im sooooooooo sick of them not understanding or believing me... and all of thier double standerds...

its not just having ANOTHER person in my life die of breast cancer... its that everyone around me can have kids at the drop of a hat and I cant!!! and then they see me struggle and say "dont worry its going to happen" UGH!!! I cant take much more... Im soooooooooo heart broken I feel like Im going to crumble... and no one cares... they just dust the crap off of thier shoes... I just want to lock myself up and not let anyone in... just Mark, Gracie, and me... I wish I could make it all go away... just everyone that looks at me funny or condensending... I just wish I could take away all of this pain... Im TIRED!!! Im TIRED of my load... Im TIRED of trying... TIRED of everything right now... so... for now Im done... Im not going to temp Im not going to really get on here... Im not going to get on facebook good luck girls!!! and I really do LOVE you all!!!
March 8th, 2011, 05:57 PM
katiep726's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was literally going to post something today asking if anyone knew where you were! You've been missed

I'm really sorry things are going so sh*tty for you right now...life isn't fair You deserve this so much and more. Why is it so hard for some people to be understanding?

Family can be such a blessing but also a curse. Sounds like yours isn't doing a good job of being there for you when you need them

It's just not the same around here without you... but I totally understand the break. Just know we are here when you need us

I hope this stress-free TTC will lead you to a !!!!!!!!
Due 11/30 with #3!
March 10th, 2011, 10:49 AM
MEG282's Avatar Soon to be Mommy of 2!
We miss you but understand! Take as much time as you need!!!!! We love you girl!

Thank You for the BEAUTIFUL Siggy .:Shortcake:.

March 10th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm really really Jessica What a horrible thing to have to deal with. I don't have any advice but you have my love and my hugs

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search