Paradise HOOKER'S Journal!!! :D

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 13th, 2010, 10:26 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Keep POAS on those OPK's girl! For lots of women they have no color, and will get a bit of color for a couple days then they go +!

As for hubby, I think it's a lot harder on men than we realize... I know my DH feels helpless that he can't "fix" me and just get me pg easily, he feels some of the burden and gets just as upset as I do that it's not happening. So, I think he's ready and excited, maybe just cautious about being too hopeful so that he doesn't put more stress on you. Maybe? I hope that's it

Thanks for stopping by my journal Mrs. Paradise... I'm Miss Negative right now so just haven't been posting my own stuff much, I'm still around though!

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 17th, 2010, 10:39 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Jess! YAY for starting a journal!! It's a great place to vent and get it all out. Sorry you have been through so much I really hope that things get better and you will have a beautiful baby very soon!
January 17th, 2010, 01:40 PM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Jess....just checking in on you! Hows things going?

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
January 17th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just popping in to say "Hi"

January 17th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Where are ya Paradise??? I come back and I'm hooking all alone!

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 29th, 2010, 04:26 AM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
SORRY GIRLS!!! I had an issue with internet... and its still not taken care of completley... so I dont know how long this is going to last ... lol but I finally got a chance to get on!!! so whats new with me??? well nothing much... so I never got a REALLY dark OPK?!?!?! after all of those days there was something there... it just stopped one day... it was blank... so I have no idea what happend there... but my areolas seemed to get darker... which is REALLY WEIRD!!! that has never happned to me before... but they are back to a lighter color... Ive been in more pain... but what else is new? lol we are still not completly sure if we have to move out yet or not... but we did find out that if we do have to move out the soonest will be feb. 18th... so we have some time... and with all of this stress I became really really depressed... and still am... but my best friend and her sister are coming this weekend!!! so YAY for that!!! I REALLY NEEDED her to come!!! I just feel like nobody likes me and that Im a loser... and theres something wrong with me... but oh well... life goes on... and thats about it... nothing real exciting... thanks for checking in with me girls!!! love you guys!!!
January 29th, 2010, 05:21 AM
I forgot to add... I had some weird ewcm... it was at the same time... I had watery cm and the sticky clump so that is diff. has anyone else seen this before?
January 29th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hmm. With all the stress, it's possible your body is waiting to O later once things settle down a bit.

I have had the little glob of EWCM before. It's freaky when you see it for the first time! LOL!

January 29th, 2010, 01:30 PM
its not the first time that I have had the glob... I actually get that all the time... it was wierd to have both the glob and the watery clear cm...

but i think your right about the stress!!! I need to destress... hopefully after the whole house situation it will be all over!!! lol
January 29th, 2010, 03:56 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
aww, jessica i hope you have a good weekend!! You are not a loser and we all love yoU!!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
January 29th, 2010, 04:53 PM
KennasMama's Avatar Loving my baby girl!

I wish I could give you a big IRL hug. I get like that sometimes too. It's just got to be the stress. I hope you have a really nice weekend with your friend. Glad you are back!!

January 29th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Oh Jess!!! Get lots of downtime with your BFF! REST....RELAX!! There is nothing you can do about the living situation right now, so just let things run their course! I hope everything works out for you and soon!!

January 30th, 2010, 12:09 AM
THANKS GIRLS!!! that really does mean a LOT to me!!!
January 30th, 2010, 07:52 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Jess I hope you are feeling better! to everything that Kate said, you are sooo not a loser and you are going to be a wonderful mother!!! Hope you have a very fun weekend with your BFF!
January 31st, 2010, 12:44 AM
awwwwwwww thanks Chrissy!!! that really does mean a lot to me right now!!! Ive been laughing my butt off this weekend... and Im really sad to see my bff leave tomorrow... but such is life...
January 31st, 2010, 01:00 AM
I like you!!! I was just wondering about you about 10 minutes ago thinking I hadn't seen you post in awhile!

Make a pregnancy ticker
February 6th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Cheryl_W's Avatar Izzy's Mom!
Send a message via MSN to Cheryl_W
Hi HOOKER! Miss ya
February 6th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammyms View Post
I like you!!! I was just wondering about you about 10 minutes ago thinking I hadn't seen you post in awhile!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks Tammy!!! I like you too lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl_W View Post
Hi HOOKER! Miss ya
HEY CUTIE!!! I miss all of you girls too.. my internet is still having problems... so Im just waiting to find out if we have to move or not before I do anything about it... so that means I dont get on here... but such is life... hopefully we will hear about our house this next week... but Im not holding my breath!!! how are you doing Cheryl??? and feel free to post your siggy I like seeing them!!! with baby's and all!!!
February 6th, 2010, 08:10 PM
so not a lot has changed... I have a hope that I might be pregnant... but thats nothing new... I ALWAYS think Im pregnant.... and then a BFN!!! so... Im trying not to hope... but its sooooooooooooooooo hard not to hope... KWIM?? so yeah... Im not having any symptoms but you know the whole positive thinking... and I havent had the witch show... but that doesnt mean anything... my last period was dec. 29th... so yeah it sucks... Im sick of taking provera and then clomid... because of the head aches... so I think Im going to ask my doctor for something else... so thats about it...

we are still waiting to see what happens with the whole house thing... we may be moving next weekend... but who knows... like I said earlier that I hope we hear something this next week... but Im not holding my breath... so we will see... I MISS ALL of my girls on here!!! I hope everyone is doing good... and I will hopefully be back ALL the way soon!!!
February 7th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Good luck Jess! I hope everything works out!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search