Jess' NEW TTC Journal!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2010, 08:37 PM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone I'm Jess. I'm coming over here from the August DDC; I found out at 9w3d that I had a blighted ovum so that Friday (Jan 8th) I was given a medication to cause me to miscarry which I did throughout the weekend. So now I'm trying to get back in the swing of things and I've decided that this time around I'm going to chart! I'm starting mid cycle (counting the miscarriage as a period) just to get the hang of it. Then I'll start for real next cycle. I'm really excited! Got my bbt today and I'm pumped to use it!!

Oh and I had a TTC journal before but I wanted a fresh start and decided to start a new one! So DH (Ben, 26) and I (25) have been married since June of 2008. We have three furbabies that we spoil to death!! Hmm... what else? We've been TTC since May/June of last year... I went off the pill in May, can't remember if it was the beginning or the end but doesn't really matter. We did the natural cycles for awhile, hoping that BD'ing would be enough. While it was when we conceived, I just don't think I can be as patient this time around. Well I obviously HAVE to be patient, but I want to do all that I can to pinpoint ovulation this time. Last time we went months where we did it everyday for like a week and a half, from a month where we just did it every other day for the whole cycle. The month we got pregnant was actually the month we BD'd the least and it was only like every 5 days or so. Who knows?!?!?? Ok well any other questions just ask!!

January 25th, 2010, 09:03 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
your temps may be screwy this time around but don't worry...mine were crazy after my miscarriage also b/c of the hormones...it will even out!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
January 25th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar ***Only 1 wish***
sorry about your loss Jess but I do look forward to seeing you get your next and always I am really really praying for you two .

Dec
nephews Charlie 6, Lorenzo 6
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 9 months, Lillian 4 mos
Jan Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2, Arielle 10 months Lillian 5 months.Feb Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara2,Arielle 11months Lillian 6 months
March Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2 Arielle 1 ys old Lillian 7 mos
April Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3,Arielle 1ys Lillian 8 mos
May Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1ys Lillian 9 mos
June my daughter turns 3,Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara3 Arielle 1 Lillian 10mos
July Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 11 months
Aug Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 tamara 3 arielle 1ys old Lillian 1
Sept Charlie 7 Lorenzo 7 tamara 3 arielle 1ys Lillian 1ys

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts
January 26th, 2010, 07:59 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on starting a journal!!

I'm Nikki... I introduced myself to you on the main board, but I just wanted to stop in and wish you the best of luck!

I hope your TTC journey is a short one... here's some Baby just to get you started.

January 26th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry about your m/c.
My name is Lex and as much as I want to get to know you I hope you'll get dispatched to another DDC very very soon

January 26th, 2010, 03:26 PM
KennasMama's Avatar Loving my baby girl!
I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your body will regulate itself quickly and you can get the hang of things, as far as temping goes and what not. I am Jessica (23) and DH is Nick (27) we are on our 3rd cycle. I look forward to getting to know you throughout your journey, though I hope it is nice and short.

January 27th, 2010, 08:28 AM
Hey Kate, yea i'm think they're going to be screwy because today I was 96.8!! so we'll see what happens!! I'm just hoping that AF comes within a normal time period and doesn't wait like 2 months to show up!

Thank Nayomi and you know I'm always rooting for you 2!!

Thanks Nikki, Lex and Jessica!! I'm excited to be back but hoping I don't stay too long! Same for all of you of course! Let's just all get a 2010 baby because 2011 just seems soooo far away!!

So my temp was super low again today and I don't know if it's from the m/c or because again the dogs woke me up this morning! Last night, just like the night before, I woke up at 3 and had to use the bathroom and get the dogs some water... well that's annoying because I have been setting my alarm for 6:40 to temp and when I see that it's already 3 I feel pressure to fall asleep immediately so I get that 3 hour block of sleep in! Then of course I get restless anyway so wth??! lol I'm sure I'll get the hang of it tho! Ugh so yesterday on FB i wrote something about almost being done with school and DH's cousin comment, "hows your belly doing". It doesn't really bother me like it would have during the first week, I just feel bad because I know she is going to feel bad once I tell her that I lost the baby. Of course I private messaged her but I thought the news got around his side of the family already seeing as though poeple were sending us flowers the next day!! Trust me when I say I will be waiting until the 2nd trimester next time. I know it was hard waiting 8 weeks the first time, but geez I don't want to have to do this telling people thing again!! Well that's all for now! hope everyone has a great day!!

January 28th, 2010, 07:16 PM
Today was DH and mine day together... we both get out at 2 which is soo great because we both work late the beginning of the week. However, today I was in a serious funk today tho and I have no idea why... I was not being nice to DH, not that I was being mean, but I was just ignoring him pretty much. Eventually I realized I was being ridiculous and wanted to enjoy our day together so I dropped the attitude and we had a good day. I'm thinking maybe I got in my funk because my preggo neighbor that I mentioned, had written something on facebook about maternity stores so that may have upset me. I know it's so dumb to be resentful towards her its just that whenever I see her writing about her pregnancy I start thinking about me going through that same thing because I was due a week before her. So when she posted a youtube video of the heartbeat on her own doppler, well.... lets just say I wasn't overjoyed! ahhhh welll... i'm learning to cope!

January 28th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Jess - I'm Judy (30). I'm sorry about your loss! And I hope you don't have to be with us too long!
DH (also 30) and I are on our 4th cycle TTC.

That's gotta be very tough with a preggo neighbour..

I look forward to getting to know you and following your chart!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 29th, 2010, 07:50 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh. I hear ya on that... Luckily I don't have any preggo neighbors, that I know of. We've all been pretty much locked up in our houses since the weather turned... so you never know! But our entire neighborhood is families with little ones... especially the two families right across the street from us. They have little ones that play together in their yards in the summer and it's just a little tough at times.

Another reason to hope you get to move on to the Grads real soon!!

January 29th, 2010, 03:28 PM
hey Jess!!! did you take your chart off of your siggy? ((( Ok I found it, but you can barely see it))) How are you doing?

Dec
Jan Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2, Arielle 10 months Lillian 5 months.Feb Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara2,Arielle 11months Lillian 6 months

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; January 29th, 2010 at 09:03 PM.
January 29th, 2010, 08:04 PM
no it should be there! click the green bar thing??

January 30th, 2010, 07:55 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Jess! Just wanted to pop in and say hi! So sorry for your loss and I hope we will be celebrating your BFP very soon!
January 30th, 2010, 08:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello! Glad you have decided to temp. I love it- I feel it gives me a little control over things which makes me feel a little bit better since TTC is totally NOT in your control.

I have to say I am totally perplexed to stories like yours where you said you got pregs on the month where you DTD the LEAST amount of times. AHHH!!! We were crazy people at first, BDing like every single day for 2 weeks straight. Now, since temping, we taken a much more laid back approach, but still, it's hard for me to accept the fact that it either happens or it doesn't, ya know? I feel like the harder and better I try, the better my chances will be, but then your story refutes that theory!

Anywho, I also wanted to say that it must be incredible difficult situation to deal with babies and pregnancies and comments after your loss. I can't even imagine. But I hope that you get your BFP soon! If you ever have any questions about tempting, I am not an expert, but would love to try and help!!! GL!!

LolasMama3 by LoLo's Mama, on Flickr

Thank you Gray's Mama for my awesome siggy!

January 30th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Hey Chrissy- I hope you are getting your BFP very soon as well!!!

Jess (there's a lot of us on here right now!!)- thanks stopping by! I'm very excited to be temping since I didn't do that for the first 6 months. If I hadn't gotten my bfp I would have started that next month... but now I figured I would start right away. You are so right that it gives you at least a FEELING of control by temping. We'll see what happens tho!!

Well it's the weekend, thank god!!! DH is planning on building shelves in our next closet but the problem with that is, I've never seen him do anything handy in the entire time we've been together so this should get interesting. I've got some homework to do this weekend and some painting to do upstairs but other than that I'm ready to relax and enjoy the weekend. Also I cannot wait for Tuesday because LOST starts!!!!!!!! I love LOST!!!! Anyone else watch it?! I just finished rewatching the 5th season last weekend so I can be nice and refreshed for the last season!

I don't know what to think about my temp (1) because i just started temping so i literally have no clue! lol and (2) because I started temping like 3 weeks after my m/c... so I don't know if i'll even ovulate or what will happen!? I'm basically just trying to get into the habit of temping and analyzing my temp before the real cycles start. Hope everyone is having a grrrreat weekend!!

January 30th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
HI Jess,
It's great that you've started temping.. it can really help you learn about your body, and to help you with timing once you start seeing patterns. I'm also no expert, but feel free to ask me questions.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 30th, 2010, 11:07 AM
I just wanted to say hello when are you testing in the near future?

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
January 30th, 2010, 12:47 PM
I'm probably going to test with all the girls on feb 7th

January 30th, 2010, 04:20 PM
chrisam143's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi Jess! I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm Christine (28) and I've been off BCP for 4 months, and this is my 3rd cycle TTC. I started temping the 2nd month and I really like doing it. It does take a little time to get in the habit of it, but its so easy once you do.

I am also part of the group testing on 2/7, though I will only be 9 or 10DPO Glad you'll be testing with us.

Oh and by the way I love the show Lost! I can't believe this is the last season, I can't wait to see how this season starts and then how they end it.

Have a nice weekend! Hope you get to relax!

Love my beautiful siggy from Chelsea (GraysMama)!
January 31st, 2010, 09:21 AM
7 more days til you test.....how exiting is that?

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search