Doxie's TTC Baby #1 Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2010, 07:02 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Claire those sound like great symptoms! YAY for starting a journal!
February 10th, 2010, 10:42 PM
Regular
Thanks Chrissy! Hope your bfp is still on the way this cycle!!

The one boob larger than the other is starting to scare me a bit though. If it's not because of a bfp on the way I'm definitley going to have that checked out!

So I've had a whole wack of new and interesting symptoms today (hopefully not af related)

* Tons of creamy lotion like cm

*Cp is very high, closed and tucked back. Had to search a bit normally it's just strait up and not tucked away.

*Slight Nausea, then I eat thinking I'm so hungry but can only eat a little before I feel more nauseus. Haven't thrown up yet though.

*Very hot to the point that my hands have gotten sweaty. Not like me at all, being a type one diabetic my hands and feet are always always always cold!

* Mid tummy pain, not like bloating but like pressure. It also hurts on my right side of my stomache more in my side than stomache I guess. Like a pain that shoots up towards my ribcage. odd and annoying, not sure what the cause of that could be hope it goes away, has been here all day!

Believe that's it for now... Now onto the day to day stuff

So Dh calls me from work today to tell me he doesn't have to work late tonight. Wooohooo he should be home by 6pm. So I make dinner, and then I wait and wait wait and wait some more.. 9:45 pm he comes walking through the door and I said why are you so late? You told me you were not going to be in the office late and you didn't call or pick up the phone when I called to let me know.

He said woa, can't I get a hi welcome home, how was your day? I was like no you can't I cooked expecting you to be home around 6 because of what you told me earlier you didn't bother letting me know you were going to be so late. I'm not upset that you had to work late I'm upset because you didn't let me know, I was also sitting here worried something had happened to you. He finally apologized like a good dh lol

Sometimes I swear their brain is in there *** and they sit on it all day. Being a little more considerate never hurt anyone. *sigh* felt good to get that out!

On a more happy note, I'm going to a babyshower on Saturday. Sad that it's before the baby is due, but at least I'll get to see the cute little bean she's sporting

What is everyone elses weekends looking like? Are you all looking forward to valentines day?

February 11th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Claira,
Those sound like great symptoms! LOL at the lopsided boobs I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

I hate it when DH is late too, but I'm used to it. He's been good at letting me know lately because I've thrown a couple of fits in the past about it.

I saw you dropped by my thread about pre-seed in Toronto.. I think I'm gonna drop by the drug store on Yonge Street tomorrow after work, close to Queen St. I'll let you know if I find anything good!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

February 11th, 2010, 06:11 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Those sound like great symptoms to me Good luck!!

February 12th, 2010, 04:11 AM
Regular
Thanks Ladies!

Judy-- I stopped by the yonge 24hr shoppers tonight and the king and front? No luck! Pharmacist told me to try 700 bay st (which I meant to in the first place but was closed when I got there) as only select shoppers carries it. Apparently they can only ship it in from New York as it's classified as a "Fertility Application", I had no idea! Also saw Plan B stocked on the shelves tonight with the lubes and condoms, I always thought that was a behind the counter thing, oh well.

Anyways, sorry I wasn't around earlier girls. I've had an emotionally trying day, grandmother was hospitalized for a swollen heart, leaking heart valve, and carrying 40lbs of fluid. The fluid started in her legs, than stomache and now is in her chest. They're worried because with it in her chest it cuts circulation to her heart and doesn't allow nutrients in either. Hospital wont let anyone in to see her so were definitley in the dark which makes it sooo much harder.

So if you all could wish us best wishes that would be great! Thanks girls and have an awesome Friday!

Claira xx

February 12th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Regular
Well today has been so busy that Ijust needed to sit down.

Didn't make it to 700 bay to pickup preseed yet either

So my dh invited a bunch of his coworkers over very last minute. We've been cooking since yesterday and just finishing cleaning. I'm so beat!! At least he's been helpful, and not "cleaning and cooking is a womans job" lol

So onto symptoms today, I didn't think cm could get get any thicker, it's like uber creamy thick lotion, and tons of it. Also woke up to see my left boob catching up to the right boob, thank god lol

So fingers crossed these are good signs!!

Hope everyone else is having a good friday!

February 12th, 2010, 03:05 PM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Claira those symptoms sound great! Lots of prayers for your grandmother and for your hopefully sticky bean in there!!!

Thank you Meganpixel for my perfect siggy!

February 12th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Claire, I hope your gradma will be alright!

I wrote in my journal already about this but I couldn't muster the energy to go anywhere after work except straight home. But tomorrow I'm going to the pharmacy at yonge & queen so I'll let you know!

When are you testing by the way??

Baby girl born Feb 2013

February 13th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Claira! I went to the Yonge Pharmacy at 159 Yonge St. and they had the pre-seed. But there's only one more box left (I bought the other). I thought of you so I asked their hours, and they're closed Sunday and Monday (for the holiday) but they're open again on Tuesday. It's on the east side of Yonge just south of Queen.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

February 16th, 2010, 01:10 AM
Regular
Hi girls I'm logged on from my phone right now so sorry if this post looks funny.

Anyways little update. On the 14th I got a faint bfp dark enough for the dh to see and we were so excited. Tested again on the 15th and it was a little darker. Unfortunately that's where the good news ends. I woke up at 1am thismorning with heavy bleeding. We went to the hospital got checked out and my cervix is high and open. Very bad news. They suspect from the stress of my grandmother in hospital that my body just aborted the pregnancy. I now that's not it. This happened the exact same way 2 years ago. So being my family doctor works in a womens hospital that has a specialty pregnancy program I'm going to ask to be referred into it.
Both dh and I are really upset as we tried so hard to make this little bean happen. Also the fact that its now happened twice in a row concerns us that something is wrong medically with either his sperm quality or my ability to carry a child. I guess we will find out soon enough.

So now anyone want to help me figure out my cycle? Do I count this as my CD1 ? My period wasn't due until the 21st.

On a happier note grandma is doing better. And Judy I found preseed at 700 bay st. Thank you so much for thinking of me though!

Alright girls still in hospital waiting to have an ultrasound so have a goodnight!

February 16th, 2010, 03:08 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
I am so sorry! I know that feeling well...I am glad you know a dr. that can help you and that you will hopefully be on your way to a nice sticky baby!!
February 16th, 2010, 04:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Claira I'm so sorry! That's unfair.. I hope the drs. are able to figure out why it's happening (based on tests, not just the fact you were stressed out).

I would count today as CD1. Take care. I hope the drs. can help you get a sticky bean next time.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

February 16th, 2010, 05:53 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
like Servilia said I would count today as cd 1. sorry this happend to you...I will be praying.
Nayomi is NTNP team blue #2

My 3rd Niece Lillian Nicole- Due 9/8/14

My NTNP #2 Journal:
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...-blue-2-a.html
JUNE 7, 2014 My daughter Jakaira turns 2 !!!!!
Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 1 month old

Going to work on weight loss for now.
to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
What I want to buy my sister

4.towels,wash cloths
5.size 1 diapers,diaper wipes
6.handmits n socks n burp cloths
7.0-3 months clothes (winter/spring)
8.boppy pillow
9.head bands with flowers
10.stroller
dresser
bouncy seat

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
Post 220 saids what I want to buy sis,hubby n I
February 17th, 2010, 06:58 PM
Regular
Thanks everyone,

US only showed masses of tissue, so definitley no sticky bean.

I'll be around more in the next few days, just spending some time with family to recoop. Hope you all had a lovely weekend and week thus far! Thanks again ladies!

February 17th, 2010, 08:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
HI Claira,
Im soooo sorry again. Take all the time you need to heal/feel better. We'll be here for you!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

February 23rd, 2010, 08:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey hon just checking in I hope you didn't get caught in that snowstorm!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search