Sam's WTTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Sam I miss you! I hope your weekend is going well!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

February 26th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
Girl I miss you too-- I have been online for hours... where are u? I hope having fun-- I have had enough fun for a while.

So hi everyone!! I haven't written in a while and I miss it but for some reason I start to write and think I have nothing to share. I have been dieting as some of you know since Sept and lost 25 lbs... well make that 21 lbs since I just gained 4 back. I started doing it really healthy but then when I stopped ttc I started doing it unhealthy and didn't want to come here and talk about it-- kwim?

I turned down a semi- job promotion since it was offered to me only 3 weeks after the surgery and I wasn't ready to leave my job and my department because I have it really good there. The money was more and room for growth but it was the wrong time.

DH and I are doing well and I am still coming to grips with childfree living. Don't get me wrong we are not preventing but I wouldn't exactly say its NTNP since I really don't want that outcome to be a BFP-- at least not yet.

I was just in a wedding last night and it was fun. There was definite stress but the end result was great. The bride was beautiful and it all worked out good. I have had a lot of pre- wedding events leading up to this so it took up a lot of my time and all my extra cash!!

Next Goal-- laser hair removal. I am SICK of shaving! I want to start with my leggs so I am going to start to save for that.

K- well there is a lot more but its not ttc related... maybe I will write more... I do miss it for so many many reasons!!
February 26th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sam when I came back from shopping I went right out to see my friend for a coffee and then when I came home it was time to BD so I wasn't on a whole lot. When I WAS on I checked for you but you weren't around - we must have kept missing each other!
I'm glad the wedding was fun, I wish I had a big party to go to too!!
And congrats on your weight loss, that's awesome!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

February 27th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
A Judy free weekend I have to get ready to go to the Panthers game in 15 minutes. I have never ever in all my life have been in less a mood to go. I danced one song so it can't be from that but my neck, back, legs, arms and boobs are sore. I am so sure I O'd that I put it down on FF. So I either dtd on or right before O. Unfortunately I can't remember where it finished off. That's when you know you drank way too much!!!
February 27th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
ww I miss you too! I hope the game was fun! Oh wow you're sore all over? Take a hot bath!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

February 28th, 2011, 02:04 PM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
Sam! I am so glad to "see" you in your journal. I've missed you. Glad you had fun at the wedding I hope your all over soreness goes away. How weird is that. A couple weeks ago my legs were hurting like I just biked a marathon So strange. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. And congrats on the weight loss!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search