Sam's WTTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 17th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
Nothing much going on right now-- I am at work as usual and just doing some googling and still trying to figure out what I plan to do next cycle. I cannot wait until next cycle. Not that I am out of it this one-- I just really don't think its going to happen.

So- I am on cycle day 27 and even more bored during this 2ww than normal. I have no signs of af besides some slight, slight cramping-- nothing that I would think twice about. However PMS symptoms is something I have been working on with the accupunturist. I hope that this isn't a longer wait. Wishing I had some cheap hpt right now. I think I am going to order some from online that test for a level of >20

I plan on going to the gym tonight-- I hope I don't make excuses and just go. I will regret later not losing weight when I had the chance.
February 17th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Just about done with work and trying to motivate myself to go to the gym. I have to go right? 1. the extra weight makes it harder to conceive 2. I will be healthier and 3. I will regret not using this time to get thinner while I still can.

I promised myself that I wasn't going to get excited this cycle but if I had an inexpensive HPT I would take it. Tomorrow af should be here-- if not then I really may not be out of it. Is this being too optimistic? How many people conceive in back to back cycles. It took me over a year for the first one.

Feeling really, really, really sad about losing the baby last cycle. Ugh, I still can't believe it. I suppose everything happens for a reason.

I also can't believe I missed out on over a year of charting-- at least that is something to look forward to if this cycle goes the way I think it will.

Hope everyone is having a good night.
February 17th, 2010, 04:54 PM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My AF is due tomorrow too, but I took a test this morning and bfn so I'm out.

Ugh I'm trying to get motivated to work out too. I was doing really well but then I got sick so I missed a couple weeks and now I am having a hard time getting back into it. So here I will root for you to go!

And here's some baby hoping you get a bfp instead of af!

Thank you Meganpixel for my perfect siggy!

February 17th, 2010, 05:13 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
for working out!!!

I really hope AF stays away and you get a sticky bfp!!

February 17th, 2010, 05:50 PM
dansyl's Avatar Missing my angel baby!
Here's some baby dust! Stay far away you !

Thank you jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Adopting our miracle baby due Sept 2014!!!
February 18th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Thanks ladies!!

However I am pretty positive I am out-- cramps are coming and I decided to temp this am and it was 97.72. I am no expert here but a good assumption is that is a drop. My thermometer takes FOREVER-- I need to find a new one when I get off of work.

K- so as soon as af comes I am going to order preseed, and tons of cheap hpt. I was dying to poas last night but the ones I have are the digital ones and I want to save those for pretty pics once I really get a BFP! Which of course will be this month because I am going to manifest this

So I an reading this book and it says that you should focus on the good and start your day by writing a list of blessings ( no matter how small). So I decided to journal this daily and try to get in the practice of focusing on the positive instead of the negative.
    1. I'm grateful that I didn't wake up tired and got to work on time
    2. I'm grateful that I was able to find clothes that fit me in my closet
    3. I'm grateful that I have free time at work to spend on the Internet
    4. I'm grateful that I have a loving and understanding husband
    5. I'm grateful that I found JM to meet new people and journal
    6. I'm grateful that I get to watch Olympic figure skating tonight

K- going to research a good thermometer now-- hope everyone is having a great day.
February 18th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Still no AF-- company is having a "happy hour" and I am not drinking. I have read that more than 2 alcoholic drinks can lower your chances of conceiving by up to 50%. So despite wanting to go into the cafeteria and grab a beer and come back to my desk-- I am resisting.

Contemplating getting some dollar store tests today but even when you are getting a bfp-- those tests are so hard to read. I'm not in the mood to stare at the thing and start seeing imaginary lines.

So.. I wait.... I guess if I don't get af by Saturday-- I will use one of the good tests.
February 18th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Sam are you going to chart on FF? If we're cycle buddies next cycle I want to be able to stalk your chart!

February 18th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Absolutely! I can't believe I have gone this long without being on FF.. I feel like I missed out these last 16 months. I'll add my link later-- even though there is nothing much to look at yet.

Also, looking at your chart ( even if its not full) compared to others I have seen looks REALLY good. Whats with the BFN??
February 18th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Ugh, I don't know! I started spotting tonight so I bet af will come tomorrow. I just got fooled by my Prometrium finally working I think. I've never gotten to 14dpo without spotting, but this is only my second cycle after changing my dose. It was such a tease though!

Baby for both of us this cycle!!

February 18th, 2010, 09:59 PM
I know what a tease this month-- I am technically at least 1 day late -- I almost poas tonight but feel seconds away from getting it so wanted to save them for next cycle.

LOVE LOVE your siggy-- I should be able to request one soon!!

here's to our next cycle
February 19th, 2010, 05:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sam, when are you testing again? Good luck !!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

February 19th, 2010, 08:49 AM
I don't know... I have cramps, I am miserable, cranky, I almost ripped someone's head off for saying that Johnny Weir wasn't underscored last night-- LMAO

But I still have nothing... So now I am really late, I suppose its possible but I didn't track anything last month and bled for 10 days after the miscarriage. Maybe my cycle is messed up.

Whatever it is the witch is messing with me big time. If I don't have anything by the end of the day-- I will test tonight.

Going over to your journal now to see whats going on.
February 19th, 2010, 10:35 AM
OK- so taking a few minutes more to do my daily thanks-
    1. I'm thankful that I am able to take long walks while I'm at work
    2. I'm thankful it's Friday
    3. I'm thankful that I have a gym membership that I will go to later
    4. I'm thankful I have hpt at home that I will use if af doesn't show by tomorrow
    5. I'm thankful I have a dollar store in case I can't wait until tomorrow to poas

So, today I think I am on cycle day 29. I still have cramps, I am still tired, I am still moody, I am a little quessy and I have a weird pain in the top of my stomach-- probably getting a stomach bug. My thermometer grew legs and I didn't take my temp this am but I did last night and it was not elevated. All signs are pointing to af-- and if that is the case I just want to get on with this next cycle.

Other than that-- it is FRIDAY
February 19th, 2010, 11:02 AM
BabyBee13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Sam you were posting on my group TTC For Newbies..it is great to see you here..i'm late too we can be cycle buddies..

February 19th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Yup that was me posting Nice to meet you

Sounds good, if this teasing witch ever desides to show her face!! Her late arrival has me sitting here with false hope
February 19th, 2010, 11:23 AM
oh i know sweetie i am in the exact same position as you..when are you going to test again?..maybe we should do the af dance in white underwear?..

February 19th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Hahahaa-- that is hysterical-- my office must be wondering what I am laughing at-- but that sounds like a great idea.

DH is home tonight, so my plan is.. to run to the dollar store and get those crappy tests that you can never see the line on anyways-- and get rid of my urge to poas for at least tonight....

No af tomorrow morning and I am going to the digital where zero line interpretation is necessary.

When are you?
February 19th, 2010, 11:33 AM
i think i'm going to wait until Monday..i am not sure if you checked out the link in my journal to test pics..but i am getting these evapish lines on my FRERs..

February 19th, 2010, 02:42 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Only 8 more posts then you can get your siggy worked on...im so exited
Nayomi is NTNP team blue #2

My NTNP #2 Journal:
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...-blue-2-a.html
JUNE 7, 2014 My daughter Jakaira turns 2 !!!!!
Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 1 month old

My 3rd Niece Lillian Nicole- Due 9/8/14

Going to work on weight loss for now.

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
What I want to buy my sister

4.towels,wash cloths
5.size 1 diapers,diaper wipes
6.handmits n socks n burp cloths
7.0-3 months clothes (winter/spring)
8.boppy pillow
9.head bands with flowers
10.stroller
dresser

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal