Sam's WTTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
I know-- I have been thinking about what I want to have and to say-- I'm excited about it. I just so wish i found this site a long time ago.

BTW- about 6pm EST and every single sign that af was coming just went away.... definietly testing tonight... Will keep you posted. DH is home tonight so probably won't be back until tomorrow--

K- I am off to go get dollar store tests!!
February 19th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
YAY for signs of AF being gone!! I can't wait to see your results.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

February 19th, 2010, 05:46 PM
dansyl's Avatar Missing my angel baby!
Did you test? Did you test? Oh... um... did you test???

Thank you jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Adopting our miracle baby due Sept 2014!!!
February 20th, 2010, 07:52 AM
Hey-- so yes, I did test twice and they are both VERY negative!

So now I wonder when are things going to go back to normal? I have no more cramps, I feel fine and nothing. I am normally 28 days every cycle-- granted I am sure the mc threw things off.

Anyone have any idea how long it takes to get af after a mc?? This is so terrible!!!

Last edited by Hockey247; February 20th, 2010 at 07:55 AM.
February 20th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Sam, Sorry about the BFNs
I think I read in your journal that you weren't tracking O this cycle - is it possible you ovulated later than usual? That's the only thing I could think of.. so it would take longer to see your BFP. KUP

Baby girl born Feb 2013

February 20th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Oh Judy-- I so hope so. I really didn't want to get excited this month but guess what-- I did.
So that is exactly what I am hoping because I didn't track my O think month with the OPK. I did track CP and it was very high almost all cycle. So yeah, I wondered at one point if I did O late or if I even O'd at all.

But I am happy I got the dollar tree tests so I can just keep testing. I just goggled and they are a very high sensitivity of 25 miu. I also took a digital last night and it was negative. So thats 3

Last month I spent over $100 on hpt. Between being pregnant, then being told I was going to miscarry-- then waiting for them to turn negative again.

I just can't put myself in a HPT hole again- LOL
February 20th, 2010, 09:08 AM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry about the BFNs Sam . I don't know any details about what your cycle looks like after a m/c, but I'm sure it can throw things off. There's a board for TTC after a loss, maybe you should ask the ladies on there about your cycle?

Thank you Meganpixel for my perfect siggy!

February 20th, 2010, 12:35 PM
BabyBee13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sam how are you holding up?..are you going as crazy as i am?..

February 20th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Thanks Saira--I spent hours googling and although some pp were completely normal after-- some didn't get get af for 2 months!!!!

Kelly-- yes I am going crazy. . My temp is rising but my test can't be any more negative. Does a temp rise for any other reason besides being sick which I am not.

This does make sense tho-- about my cp being high all month-- I knew that was weird.

I'm so glad I have a party to go to tonight --- can get my mind off things.

I have
February 21st, 2010, 06:00 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
Sam sorry things are confusing right now. I know my AF came back right on schedule, even though i'm pretty sure i had a chemical right after my m/c. Anyway, I hope things get straightened out soon.

And I hear you on the tests. I am the POAS queen around here and I am so glad I have NO IDEA what I have spent on tests...i would really rather not know!

$ tests are great for peeing on, too bad they just can't be trusted all of the time!

Hope you had fun at your party!
February 21st, 2010, 01:34 PM
BabyBee13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sam any news today hun?..

February 21st, 2010, 02:07 PM
Thanks guys you are all the best!!!
OK- so I am resigned to being on some holding pattern. I really don't feel like anything is going to happen. I feel no symptoms of af or pregnancy.

My cp is back up to being high- my temp dropped again and I have no clue where I am. Maybe I need to call the Dr by the end of the week. Cause if af was coming my cp would be low. I'm not prego either with it being high. I just better get a lot of BD in-- maybe I didn't even O at all yet.

Other than that-- I feel like I have gotten absolutely nothing accomplished this weekend. I think this post makes 50 and that means that I get to request a siggy.- YEY!! So I am sure I will be going through wedding pics. I still have to do laundry, clean, and grocery shopping would be good.

Oh did I mention I took my 4th test and another BFN!! Anyways now that my cp is so high again i wouldn't think anything different.

At the party last night I got to hold my friends 5 month old... it was such a good feeling. I'm still waiting for readings from Cherie and I forget who else.

Ruby told me she saw me either getting a BFP in April or giving birth in April 2011 to a boy. I was really hoping to prove that wrong but with the way things are looking with af-- that might be accurate. That would mean getting pg on my next cycle and I can SO live with that right now!!!

Hope you girls are enjoying your Sunday-- and for those of us that have to go back to work tomorrow.. hope you got everything you needed done. I sure haven't.
February 21st, 2010, 03:00 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can not wait til I see your new siggy Hey! when you compare your chart with others...what are you finding out???? im curious as I was doing that for the longest time.......

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

My 3rd Niece Lillian Nicole- Due 9/8/14

Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 4 month oldNiece Lillian due to be here around 9/8/14

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; February 21st, 2010 at 03:08 PM.
February 21st, 2010, 03:18 PM
I've only been charting since CD 28 so I am no really finding out a lot except-- if I did ovulate late then I am not out of it yet-- however, I am starting to think I didn't O at all. CP is still high-- I thought for one day it dropped but it really didn't. It's sad that I can't rely on cm and I need to get into the habit of temping when I first wakeup. If I had a lot of extra cash in my personal account I would just OPK it until something happens. but the ones I take are $50 for 14. I suppose I can get the cheaper ones and try to analize the colors again. SIGH

I am just going to go with the BD every other day.

By Friday I am calling the DR. No, make that Thursday so I can go in on Friday. I want to have a long talk with him about my cycle.
February 22nd, 2010, 07:25 AM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Sam! Sorry about the bfn's. Its probably a good idea to call your dr. and see what's going on. And if Ruby is right, then April is just around the corner! JennyRenny told me I would get pg in May from a cycle that starts mid-April. I'm gonna try to prove her wrong though, and you should too! Let's both get pg in March!!

Thank you Meganpixel for my perfect siggy!

February 22nd, 2010, 08:42 AM
Thanks guys for listening to my ramblings these past few days-- its crazy how wrapped up we can get when af is late.

OK- so I woke up with AF!! Yey!!! Never been so happy to see it. It means I can move along on this new cycle. I am going to think really positive about this cycle!! I am ordering my preseed and tons of early tests online today.

Saira-- I can't find JennyRenny :-( Her website is down but I did recently order two new readings so I will have 3 opinions. I still think we should prove them all wrong and get pregnant this month!! We will have a turkey baby!!

here is some for us!!
February 22nd, 2010, 11:25 AM
sorry that af was so late...af did that to me last cycle( lasting 35 days) i hope that doesnt happen to me ever again(unless im preggo) hoping the best for you this cycle.

Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 4 month oldNiece Lillian due to be here around 9/8/14

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
February 22nd, 2010, 12:50 PM
K- just got one of my readings and not quite sure what to make of this.

Hi Samantha.......I'm being shown a timeframe of May/June for conception/find out. A GIRL appears for this pregnancy. They're also showing an "older male physician" assisting you...and "meds" of some type, if this makes sense? Some kind of "test" comes up as well. Let me know if this is correct.
Hope to hear of your BFP soon!
Blessings,
-Brooke
February 22nd, 2010, 03:05 PM
if this reading is correct I think it means you get preggo May or June 2010 and that you need a doctor, possibly medical assistance and you get preggo with a girl....I am hoping that you get preggo sooner than that and that everything can be natural........

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
February 22nd, 2010, 05:03 PM
I hope so too-- this is second psychic that said I may need some help conceiving. I just wonder what my breaking point will be-- I would much rather do it natural. I'm going to keep going to the acupuncturist and pray that it will come natural.

My appointment at the RE left me with a weird taste in my mouth. I have about 6 tests to take and they won't even let me see the DR again until I do them all. I know they get the full picture that way-- I just... I just wanted to wait.

I made huge lifestyle changes, quit smoking, stopped drinking, stopped drinking excessive caffeine, stopped eating a lot of processed foods, started seeing an acupuncturist. The only thing I have not done is gone down to my optimal weight but its not like I am obese.

K- done ranting for the moment and leaving work. Going to pick up a new digital thermometer and the FSH test they sell in the store.

Hope everyone has a good night.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search