Melissa's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2010, 08:23 PM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
Sometimes it's hard to drink as much as I want but when I'm really trying I drink a couple 1 litres of water. I had to google how much 550ml is but google says it equals half a litre, so I guess that would be 4 of the 500ml ones. I really like the taste of smart water the best, having a water I like helps me drink more.

There's really usually only 2 days that I get gobs of EWCM throughout the day. On the other days it's usually just 1 time I see it after using the bathroom in the evening. Wow, that was really TMI huh? lol My BF would die if I told him that, he's such a baby when it comes to talking about womanly functions and fluids. It's nice to be able to talk about them freely on here.

March 5th, 2010, 06:53 PM
My temp is so high today, I don't know what to think. I'm too scared to get excited so I'm just going to see what tomorrow brings.

March 5th, 2010, 07:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Melissa - thanks for the info - so I guess I am drinking way less water than I should! plus I drink a lot of coffee which dehydrates you.. so yeah I have to improve on that. And btw, NOTHING is too tmi for me

Your temp does look amazing! When are you going to start testing? Are you an early tester like me? Best of luck!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

March 6th, 2010, 08:58 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow Melissa! That is one beautiful chart you have there! can't wait for you to test!
March 7th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Thanks ladies, I've been trying my best not to obsess over my chart but it's not working. I did take a dollar tree test yesterday and it was BFN, if my temp is still up tomorrow I'll try another one.

I was so sure my temp was going to be down today because when I took it right before going to sleep last night it was only 98.47. My temp is never higher in the morning than the night before but it was .2 higher today. Not that I'm complaining though! Just trying not to get my hopes up too much because it makes the disappointment so much harder.

March 7th, 2010, 12:21 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow...your chart looks great!!! Hoping this is it...

March 7th, 2010, 01:08 PM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Melissa your chart is looking really good! I know how you feel about getting your hopes up though. Can't wait to see your test in the morning! Baby

Thank you Meganpixel for my perfect siggy!

March 7th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope you get a nice BFP tomorrow! Go up temps, UP!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

March 8th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Well my temp dropped big time today and I've had a tiny bit of spotting, looks like the will be here tomorrow. My IC OPK's should be here any day so at least I have that to look forward to this next cycle.

March 8th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Awww I'm so sorry hon about your temp... Are you going to take Met next cycle? I wish the stayed away...

Baby girl born Feb 2013

March 9th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Judy, yeah I will, I have been taking Met for years, without it my cycles get ridiculously long.

AF is taking her sweet time getting here but I'm sure she'll show by tonight or early morning tomorrow at the latest. I'm going to look into getting some B-6 to add to my growing list of things to use for TTC. So that will be the metformin, prenatals plus another folic acid with it, low-dose aspirin, insteads, OPKs (they came in the mail today, yay), and then the B-6.

I did one of the IC OPKs today to see what my baseline will look like, I was guessing I'm going to be one of those that always has a line and I was right. And of course I did one of the IC HPTs too just because it was there but it was clearly BFN.

My goal this cycle is to use the OPK's for better timed sex so that I don't wear out the BF as much as last month. I think 5 days in a row is his limit, I keep telling him he's young so it could be more if he really tried but he doesn't think so.

March 9th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Just for fun...

My first OPK done at CD 30, 12 DPO

My first Evap, found after taking the BFN out of the trash to show BF

And what my cat has been doing all day since we got the paper out of a package that came today.

March 9th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
5 in a row is great girl! I'm lucky if I get twice in five days these day lol but DH does work pretty hard physically so I give him some slack!

I get lines on my OPKs all cycle as well.

My cat (lives with my parents) also loves to sit on top of paper and bags and such - they're so cute. I love your cat!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

March 10th, 2010, 02:44 PM
The is kicking my butt. I haven't had such a cramp filled heavy flow in a long time, not since many years ago before the BCP. I hope its a good sign, maybe it means my lining is getting bigger or something. Who knows.

March 10th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Melissa, how long ago did you go off the pill? I was kind of worried about my lining this last cycle because it was so watery.. I hope your heavy flow means you have a nice lining!
What's your plan for this cycle?

Baby girl born Feb 2013

March 10th, 2010, 06:57 PM
I stopped taking the pill in August 2009 so I would hope it's all back to normal by now but I've heard it can take a while.

As for cycle #8 I plan to continue prenatals and folic acid, low dose aspirin and the Metformin. I want to for sure add B-6 and if I can get to a Walmart by CD 5 I would like to try Soy Isoflavones, I read they can help with weak O's which I think I have because I almost always have a slow rise.

I live in a pretty small town and the nearest good shopping is 50-60 miles depending on which way you go so it makes it harder to get things as I think of them. We do have some shopping in town but I hate to pay more than I have to.

Oh and I plan to use the Insteads again and start the OPKs. So that's the plan so far...I'm worried I might be trying too many things. lol

March 10th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
Sounds liker a great plan

So sorry the showed.. I really wish she wouldn't come to visit any of us anymore.

I agree with Judy-- 5 days in a row is great!!! Best of luck next cycle!!
March 10th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Thanks Sam. And goodluck to you too, looks like you are about to enter the 2WW yay!

March 11th, 2010, 02:53 PM
So my younger sister is pregnant. She's 26 and has 4 girls. It's supposedly an Oops pregnancy because she had said she was done having children. They say that they only had sex 1 time and that they used a condom. I don't know if I believe it because I know she still wants a boy.

I wish I could be so lucky.

*edited out the emotional pms ranting because even though at times she can really upset me she is still my sister.

Last edited by Wizza; March 16th, 2010 at 10:50 PM.
March 11th, 2010, 03:02 PM
dansyl's Avatar Missing my angel baby!
Your kitty is sooo cute! Sorry about AF showing. I hate that !

Thank you jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Adopting our miracle baby due Sept 2014!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search