Melissa's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
I am not happy with my temp today at all, I don't understand what is going on with my chart this cycle. As of right now I have no spotting, not even when I checked my CP so I'm not completely out yet but it's not looking very good. My boobs are still a bit sore, same as the last couple days, not as much as most other cycles and I did have some pale yellow CM today which is new but it's not enough to give me much hope. Maybe I just had a really weak O this time, I don't know.

My doctor appointment isn't until 4pm and it's a bit of a drive away, 1.5 hours so I won't be back for a while. My mom is going with me and we will probably get some shopping done after the appointment since we will be in the city anyway.

I bought another one of those 3 packs of FRERs with the free fertility test the other day, I had a coupon so it was a really good deal at Walmart. I wanted to try the CD 3 fertility test again just to see if the line is still faint like it was last time. It doesn't look like I'll get a chance to use any of the HPT's this cycle though, what's the point with a temp like mine? But who am I kidding, I'll probably waste one later tonight if there's still no bleeding yet.

December 9th, 2010, 07:57 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
so sorry you had a temp drop!!! I'm hoping your appt went well and that you had a great time shopping!!! I love shopping too!!!

December 10th, 2010, 03:02 PM
I really hate my chart and my temps are making me crazy. I still only have very minor spotting too. So today I took my temp at my normal time and it was 97.99, a bad low temp, I went back to sleep and took it 45 minutes later just to see, still 97.99. Then 3 hours later when I woke up for good I took it to see if it was lower, which it normally would be when AF is coming but it was 98.49. So now I'm back to hoping and I just know it's going to be disappointment and I already had my cry this cycle last night, ugh. I really dislike this TTC roller-coaster and am ready to get off it now.

December 11th, 2010, 03:59 PM
I don't even understand what my chart is doing at all. For the last 3 days my temp has been hovering just above my CL and I've been very lightly spotting, not even enough to use a liner. I guess it's good that my LP will be longer but with those temps it's just really confusing, I never have temps that low unless it's the day before or of AF. All my symptoms are going away so I'm pretty sure AF should be here tomorrow maybe, just a disappointing 2WW for sure.

Oh and the thyroid doctor just told me there's nothing more he can do for me medically unless I wanted him to try to drain the nodule, uhh no thanks. So I'm going to consult with a surgeon just to see what he thinks, no idea if surgery is really an option yet at this point or not. But that was all the doctor could recommend.

I did ask a few questions and he said that most likely they would take half the thyroid out, the half with the big nodule and that there's no way to know if the remaining half will produce enough hormones or if I will have to take pills because of it. He also said it's not very likely that another large nodule will show up to replace it so that's good at least. And he said there's no way to know if it's going to continue to grow or if it will stop, well it's been growing for the last 1.5 years so I doubt it will stop but he's the doctor so maybe it will.

December 27th, 2010, 05:23 PM
I am so tired of ovulating late and this cycle looks like it's going to be another long one. I was so excited when I got EWCM on CD 12 but by the next day it was gone. My cycles are just so disappointing anymore, late O's, short LP's, yucky temps.

December 27th, 2010, 06:51 PM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
I'm sorry O is showing up late again I am one that Os late also. Around CD19 more than once..

Hope it happens soon!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!
January 2nd, 2011, 09:01 PM
For the first time ever since I started using OPK's my ovulation tricked me. I always always have at least 2 days of fully + OPKs but this month I only had 1. And it was extra super dark on that one day and then not even really close on the other days. I had planned to BD on the morning of O but because of that I missed it and didn't BD on O day at all.

At least I'm in the 2WW though I guess. I'm so bummed out today, I went to visit some of my sisters this afternoon and found out my 16 year old niece is 5 weeks pregnant and they are all happy about it. I think it's pretty insane since she is a very immature 16 and it's pretty much her mom's fault for letting the nieces boyfriend spend the night all the time. My sister, who works graveyard shift so is gone all night, believes that they never had sex in her house, yeah right! I wouldn't be surprised if it happened on purpose tbh. I just had to get out of there fast after I heard. Life is so unfair.

I was just looking at my old charts and realized I O'd on new years day last year too, I hope it goes better this time.

January 8th, 2011, 11:20 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
I am crossing everything crossable for you!!!! Your chart is looking really good so far!! Nice high temps!!! I am so sorry that your niece got pregnant!! But remember that in the end you will have a baby for you to hold and don't forget that you will be able to give a life to that child that will not be able too!!! So sorry hun!! I hope that you will be the next pregnant one!!!

January 10th, 2011, 04:32 PM
I swear everything I write in here is always so negative. I guess it's because it's the only place I can really talk about these things but I'm really not this negative normally. And on that note...why can't I be happy with a cycle ever anymore? I mean I have a nice looking chart, no spotting yet but all I can focus on is my boobs hurt a lot less than they did yesterday. My temps are so much better than last cycle too but I can't help but feel like I'm already out.

AF should be here Thursday or Friday and if she shows I'm going to do Soy on CD 3-7, probably 160mg, or maybe 120mg, I haven't decided yet.

I hate to stop the Vitex even for those days but I probably will. I tried cutting back on the Vitex the last couple cycles to see if it was really even helping and the last one especially is probably my worst one yet. So I'm thinking me and Vitex work well together and I just bought a 10 month supply of it online.

January 10th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Veteran
Hi Melissa, I am new on here and just started a journal. My name is Megann, I wanted to say hi. I am on my 12th TTC cycle and I totally know about negativity in the TWW. I always get like that too. GOOD LUCK this cycle!!
Megann & Greg married 7/18/09, expecting baby #1 April 14th, 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

February 5th, 2011, 08:05 PM
I haven't wrote in here in forever. So this cycle I convinced my SO to give it a good solid try and BD everyday in the fertile window. For once I just want to feel like I did everything I could to catch an egg. I got my temp rise today and am officially in the 2WW, yay!! I still have a whole bunch of EWCM today though so I have been kind of wanting to BD one more time but I have not yet been able to convince my man that we should. He says he needs a break and no amount of bargaining is working.

February 6th, 2011, 07:16 AM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
yay for the 2ww!!! I think your timing looks awesome & while we like to obsess over BDing at the right time & getting one more in just in case I think your timing was perfect!!!!! I hope this is your last 2ww for a long time!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search