Sarah's TTC#1 Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2010, 04:33 AM
JuiceF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry for your feeling nausea's... hope it goes away!

I can't answer that question, never took it. Hopefully someone can though.. have a good day!
March 17th, 2010, 04:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
HI Sarah, I hope you feel better soon. Kara (dansyl) started a thread on the main board a few days ago about provera raising temps because it did that to her and some ladies responded that yes, provera will raise your temps.
March 17th, 2010, 06:21 AM
SarieP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well that's good to know

March 18th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Feeling totally blah today...tired, bloated, gassy the works! Could this be the provera???

March 18th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm not sure Sarah, but I hope it passes soon and you feel better!
March 19th, 2010, 03:34 AM
Me too Judy! It's even worse this morning

well FF finally gave me crosses! Too bad it's not because I O'd and only because of this stupid medicine! ARGH

I'm in a foul mood today....LOL....can you tell? Nothing else to report right now, no spotting, no signs of AF. Guess I'll go to work and keep trucking along....

March 20th, 2010, 05:18 AM
Thank goodness I only have 2 more days of provera. I really feel like I just need to punch someone!! My poor DH is getting the brunt of this hormone craziness and I feel soooo bad!

Temp is still up and I have a TON of creamy CM. So weird. I really hope AF comes sooner rather than later. I am going to try and get out of the house today since it's going to be at least 70 degrees but everyone seems to be busy

On the bright side....I am going to see the play The Wizard of Oz tonight! I am sooo excited. My sister and I bought season tickets to the broadway plans but this is our last one We saw Legally Blonde, Grease, and Wicked too. Wicked has been my favorite so far so I'm hoping tonight is good also

March 20th, 2010, 06:44 AM
ashnichole2326's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ashnichole2326
It would be so neat to see broadway plays..I have never been to one before. I hope you have a good time...Wizard of Ozz is a great movie so I bet the play will be great!!

Thanks GraysMama for my beautiful new siggy

March 20th, 2010, 07:15 AM
It's so awesome that they actually come here. Most of the time they are just in New York. The Lion King is coming this year and I REALLY want to see that one!

March 20th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Sarah! I found your journal after meeting you in TTCw/MA board! YAY for that! I have a hard time following everyone sometimes, cause there are so many neat ladies on this board, but I will try to keep up with your journal!!

I'm sorry to hear that you are finding out stuff isn't working as it should...it just sucks, ya know? It's like my worst fear since I was 9 years old and planning out my wedding and life happily ever after...this fear of not being able to have kids! But at least we have JM and other girls to support us in this journey!

HOpe you have a great time at the play!

LolasMama3 by LoLo's Mama, on Flickr

Thank you Gray's Mama for my awesome siggy!

March 20th, 2010, 07:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sarah, have a great time at the play!
And here's some AF dust to get you moving to your next cycle!
March 20th, 2010, 08:34 AM
dansyl's Avatar Missing my angel baby!
I'm soooo sorry the provera is being such a to you. This time for me wasn't as bad as last time. Last time I had horrible headaches. I only had one night with a headache this time. But I will say... provera just makes me feel yucky. It's like it drains my energy. Are you spotting yet??? I hope AF shows soon!

Thank you jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy
My Ovulation Chart
March 20th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLgirl View Post
Hi Sarah! I found your journal after meeting you in TTCw/MA board! YAY for that! I have a hard time following everyone sometimes, cause there are so many neat ladies on this board, but I will try to keep up with your journal!!

I'm sorry to hear that you are finding out stuff isn't working as it should...it just sucks, ya know? It's like my worst fear since I was 9 years old and planning out my wedding and life happily ever after...this fear of not being able to have kids! But at least we have JM and other girls to support us in this journey!

HOpe you have a great time at the play!
Thanks for finding me! I also have a hard time following everyone, especially since I don't want "baby" talk to consume my life like it has been! Aww I'm sorry you've always had that fear. I'm the complete opposite!! I ALWAYS thought that I really needed to be on the pill and I would freak out if I missed one. I just assumed that it would only take a couple months after I came off BCP for me to get pregnant....Boy I was sooooo wrong it's not even funny! It feels like my DH and I are the worst match together as far as making babies. Oh well, at least we are both mutants...LOL...that's what my dad said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servilia View Post
Sarah, have a great time at the play!
And here's some AF dust to get you moving to your next cycle!
Thanks Judy Nothing as of yet....

March 20th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Sarah!! I love Wicked!! It's my favourite!!
I am sorry you had a foul day, it sucks to be a woman sometimes

Hope you get your AF really soon, so it's a nice fresh start for you!!
March 20th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How was the Wizard of Oz? I went to see the Lion King when it came here and it was FANTASTIC!!! Definitely go see it! The way they put together the animals is amazing, I promise you'll be in love the whole time you're watching!!!

Hope the witch comes soon so you can get over this bad hump

Make a pregnancy ticker
March 21st, 2010, 06:22 AM
Kara - Ugh it sucks! I didn't get any bad headaches though, I'm sorry you do Whew, I'm glad I'm not just going crazy! I felt the same way, COMPLETELY drained. Sadly no, no spotting yet I check the tp everytime I use the bathroom but nothing. How about you? I saw on your journal you had some.....she here full force yet?

Justyna - OMG Wicked is sooo good! Thanks

Tammy - The Wizard of Oz was really good. I think the audience was just as entertaining because there were a lot of little kids and they kept saying "oh wow!" "oh my gosh!" It was priceless! Really? Gosh now I REALLY want to see The Lion King. Tickets are not on sale yet but I'm looking out for it.

March 21st, 2010, 12:15 PM
Came by to say hi!!! happy Sunday!!
March 21st, 2010, 03:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Ahh I LOVE broadway plays! I saw a couple on my trips to NYC and fell in loooove. I doubt DH was find the same passion I have for them though! I hope you get to feeling better soon and get your AF!

TTC #1 for five years
Battling PCOS and Male Factor Infertility

March 21st, 2010, 07:42 PM
dansyl's Avatar Missing my angel baby!
No, actually the spotting is almost gone. At this point last time I had lots of spotting and she showd the next day. Grrr. The witch is playing games with me!!

Thank you jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy
My Ovulation Chart
March 22nd, 2010, 03:31 AM
Argh Kara, what craziness!!!

Well today is my last day of provera so I better have something going on this week or I'm going to get upset!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search