<3 Amanda's Journal <3

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2012, 06:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It's early so there is a good chance your temp will go up...

Have a great vacation and hopefully you will be able to come back with some wonderful news!!!

Forever missing my angel 2010

March 3rd, 2012, 08:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Thanks ladies! I don't leave til Friday so I'll know before then one way or another anyways. But at least my pre-O time will seem shorter this cycle since when I get back it'll almost be time to start testing for O!

10 DPO
So far not a whole lot of anything to report still. Had a crappy nights sleep so I had to discard my temp this AM. Ready to see my tomorrow's I suppose. I tested with SMU and got a but its still pretty early. I'm just feeling very chill about this cycle so far. Whatever happens happens and whatnot. Soooooooooo I guess this was a pretty boring update, huh?

TTC #1 for five years
Battling PCOS and Male Factor Infertility

April 2nd, 2012, 02:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
It's been a while, as usual. I dunno why I stink at updating so bad. I guess I just figure my cycle's aren't really that interesting.

I'm 11DPO right now and got a BFN with SMU. My signs so far are that my boobs have gotten bigger, are pretty sore and some odd constant sensation in my uterus area. Haven't really been temping or anything so I guess I'll keep testing and wait it out.

After this we're moving onto IUI next cycle. I'm gonna get an HSG done as well so hopefully everything comes back just fine on that.

We got another SA for DH the other day and count went way up but motility went down enough that it almost cancelled each other out. Now we just keep on the meds and wait for our next urologist appt in May.

TTC #1 for five years

April 2nd, 2012, 03:27 PM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
Good luck for all your appointments!

Last edited by Crystallee; April 14th, 2012 at 04:57 AM.
April 2nd, 2012, 05:04 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Best of luck with the HSG and IUI!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | Pregnancy Journals: Nugget (or here) and Baxter (or here)
November 23rd, 2014, 05:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey ladies! I'm sure nobody comes here anymore but I wanted to jump in anyways. I haven't really been TTC since our failed IUI in 2012. I just got to a really low bitter point. Right now we're TTC all natural with DH going back to the Urologist in January. I just got my first period since losing weight and am currently CD1! DH is down a total of 40 pounds and has been most of the year and we just started losing again. Hopefully his weightloss will have helped his swimmers. Anyways, I wanted to come in here again to have a place to vent/talk/update/track. It was so fun to read my old entries. Anyways, I doubt anybody will see this, but if they do, feel free to follow along! This time it's baby or bust!
MIL2lissy8 and kbpeanut like this.

TTC #1 for five years

November 27th, 2014, 08:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
CD5

Not much to update on. AF is still here and lingering, although slowing down a bit. Hoping she will be done soon because my urge to boomboom has been crazy lately! Hoping that doesn't go away when AF does.

TTC #1 for five years

November 27th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
wishing you the best!

~~terre~~
November 29th, 2014, 02:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thank you!

Once again not much to update on CD 7 and AF finally went away

Now I'll probably start using OPK's Monday but who knows when I'll ovulate. Everytime I lose weight my cycles change up. Here's to hoping for a short one!

TTC #1 for five years

November 29th, 2014, 03:12 PM
dansyl's Avatar Missing my angel baby!
Woo hoo!! I'm glad you are back in the game sending you lots of O dust!!!

Thank you jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy
My Ovulation Chart
December 3rd, 2014, 01:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 11

Feels like this cycle is flying by and taking forever all at the same time. OPK's are negative but today I'm feeling a little crampy, dunno what's going on.

My best friend is TTC right now as well. She's had 1 pregnancy that was unplanned 6 years ago. She's got a different boyfriend and they just decided to start trying. Part of me is SUPER excited at the idea of us being pregnant together. But there is definitely a part of me that is terrified. I know that I can handle her getting pregnant because there's still hope of me being right behind her. But if she were to have a baby and I'm still not pregnant...I don't know how to handle that. Of course I'm thinking way in advance but history shows that I've obviously not gotten pregnant while others do. But I really feel in my heart of hearts that this time is different for me. Guess we will just have to wait and see...

TTC #1 for five years

December 4th, 2014, 04:19 PM
dansyl's Avatar Missing my angel baby!
I know how you feel girl. A girl at work is going to start TTC around the same time we are... February... she has a daughter who is 10. I'm happy for her and excited for but I'm scared she will get pg and I won't and I will be resentful. I wish I didn't feel that way

Thank you jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy
My Ovulation Chart
December 16th, 2014, 01:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I just lost everything I typed out and as usual I have no urge to type it all out again. Here's the short of it. CD20something, lost track, gave up testing at CD16 with no +opk. Not sure if they were faulty or I didn't O. Bad BD, waiting for AF.

TTC #1 for five years

December 20th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 27...I think...

I'm over December. I've put on weight, about 8 pounds worth, and I'm frustrated. I want to get to January and lose all this weight and get back to losing more. That's our urologist appt and hopefully I'll get a period again soon whenever I drop this yucky holiday weight off.

It's a nice day, I really should force myself to go outside and play some basketball with Zach. Halfway decent days are hard to come by in December.

I really want to jump back into dieting now, but we can't go to the grocery til next week. Womp womp. So it's eating what's in the house and that's not all that healthy. Gonna try to cut portions and not overeat. Also no desserts and not much snacking. That should really help. That with actually getting up and moving around the house instead of giving in to how tired I feel and just laying around. Maybe even *gasp* add in some exercise, but with the way eating badly makes me feel I highly doubt I'll feel like exercising. But I have GOT to get as much weight off of this gain as possible. Otherwise January will be spent making up for it and I'll feel awful all of January too!

Anyways, these are the thoughts that are going on in my head...it is nice to have a place to talk about them again without having to specifically bother anybody about it..

TTC #1 for five years

June 5th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
This is what I posted in my FB groups yesterday but I thought I'd put it here since I've been rocking this journal for so long now...

So, I had my OB appt today and had my pap and all that fun stuff. Quickest pap I've ever been through, by the way. Anyways, I told her that we were ready to do infertility stuff again. She said to just let her know when my period started and we'd have an appt and talk. I pretty much kept talking and told her I wanted to start with IUI because that's where we left off. She said no problem and I asked her about the difference in billing I had heard about. So, the last time we did anything with all of this all my ultrasounds and everything were covered because they coded them under PCOS instead of infertility. Apparently some insurance companies were catching on and sending bills to the people for thousands of dollars in back owed money for that stuff so they quit doing any of that. A friend had told me about them changing how they code and that she was going to have to pay like $1200 for a Clomid IUI (I was getting my hair done when she told me this and I almost had a complete meltdown, they were only $400ish before!) so I spent two days with knots in my stomach. I asked my OB if I could talk to billing so I could know what to expect. So I did and she gave me a breakdown. It looks like IUI itself(and all the stuff that day) is a little less than $300. An ultrasound is $100 and an office visit is $70. So the price isn't THAT much different depending on what you have to have done but the problem is that again it depends on what all you need done. We're estimating 1-2 ultrasounds and I think there's only one office visit I'll need.
So the plan of action now is that she called me in some provera to start my period(I really thought she was coming but she never ever showed up) and start Metformin again(yippee...) and then call them when I start. I guess we're going to go through one IUI and see how much it costs and re-evaluate from there. I'm super scared of the expenses just adding up and I'm not naive enough to think only one IUI is all it's gonna take. So, I guess we'll just try and see...
That's my update!

TTC #1 for five years

June 23rd, 2015, 12:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 8

Well, here we are! CD8 in my first(well second ever) IUI cycle. I've been on Clomid 100mg and today is my last day. I go in Monday for an ultrasound and then hopefully it'll be go time. Overall I'm doing okay. My mood swings haven't really started yet and haven't really had hot flashes. So, I guess all in all things are good. I haven't been feeling so hot but I think that's because of all the different meds I'm on right now(it's a lot). Anyways, I guess that's all I have to update on!
kbpeanut, arkaria and dmitch09 like this.

TTC #1 for five years

June 29th, 2015, 01:38 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
<3
July 2nd, 2015, 12:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
IUI was yesterday! We went in, DH gave his sample and they told us to come back in an hour. An hour went by DH had to go to work and so I went back alone. I sat in the waiting room for about 30 minutes and then another 30 in the room itself. So all in all it was 2 hours from sample to IUI. Does that seem like too long? I was concerned. The sample sat in the room with me for 30 minutes. I'm scared it's all messed up but the internet hasn't been much help.

Anyways, turns out I have 3 follies this month so I feel like as long as everything was okay with the sample our chances are pretty good. I guess we'll see in a few weeks.

I've never been one to feel ovulation but last night I felt something happening. I've never had 3 follies before, so maybe that's why?

TTC #1 for five years

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search