<3 Amanda's Journal <3

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
No response from my doctor. It really gets frustrating because I dont want to call and dont necessarily feel ready to go in yet, but maybe I should...Maybe I'll just give my vitex a chance to work, I mean I did just start it and if it works okay then I think I'll just use that.
Today is the day that I would normally be getting AF, if I was normal. Ha!
I dont even feel like she's coming so Id say its pretty safe that I didnt O. Ahh well, I'm hoping to start charting tomorrow and count it as CD1, so we shall see! Hopefully I'm doing the every other month and I'll actually O this month and catch it and not have to worry anymore!
Im trying not to be stressed, but its hard. I've gotten SOOO depressed the past few days. Last night DH took me shopping for jeans since I cant fit into my cltohes and I was wayyyy past the size I wish I was...I hate going up a size every time, its sooo depressing. Then I tried to call the lady I had my interview with to check in and she didnt call me back, so I went from feeling hopeful to really really down...
Its just been a rough week and stuff seems to pile up. Guess I should fill in. My FIL went to the hospital this past week with heart pains, turns out he's got major blockage. They wanted to do open heart but it was gonna be too risky so they just put stints in. I was off work most of the week to be with him and DH. Everything seems to be okay now, hopefully he'll be released tomorrow.
Anywho, between that, and the weight thing, and the job thing and having such a hard time feeling like my friends are really there for me its been a rough week and an even rougher last night. I also got into a HUGE fight with my best friend last night...Not good at all.
I'm supposed to go see the Vagina Monologues with a friend tonight but she isnt texting me back and I get paranoid lol.
This was SUPER long, sorry ladies!

TTC #1 for five years
Battling PCOS and Male Factor Infertility
March 20th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
Hi there, sorry you are having such a hard time. It can really get overwhelming when it seems like everything is going wrong but try not to let it get you down too much. I hope you get to go out with your friend tonight, sounds like that's just what you need.

About your doctor, maybe she is on vacation or hasn't been in, if it were me I would give them a call to find out whats up. You shouldn't have to keep waiting for that long. One thing that can really mess up your cycles and contribute to weight gain is PCOS, if you haven't been tested for it then it might be a good idea because there's things that can help with it and get your cycles back on track.

Being a larger lady myself I know how depressing shopping can be, especially when you find out that you have to get a bigger size than you want. But on the other hand, at least you got some new clothes.
I hope your FIL is feeling better and gets to go home soon. Try not to get too down, things will get better.

March 20th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar ***Only 1 wish***
I really like your siggy!!!

Dec
nephews Charlie 6, Lorenzo 6
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 9 months, Lillian 4 mos
Jan Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2, Arielle 10 months Lillian 5 months.Feb Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara2,Arielle 11months Lillian 6 months
March Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2 Arielle 1 ys old Lillian 7 mos
April Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3,Arielle 1ys Lillian 8 mos
May Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1ys Lillian 9 mos
June my daughter turns 3,Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara3 Arielle 1 Lillian 10mos
July Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 11 months
Aug Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 tamara 3 arielle 1ys old Lillian 1
Sept Charlie 7 Lorenzo 7 tamara 3 arielle 1ys Lillian 1ys

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts
March 20th, 2010, 05:43 PM
JuiceF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Amanda!!!!! Just wanted to stop in and see how your doing!!!! Sorry tht the doctor didnt get back to you!! like WTH???? Give me the number and I will call her and yell at her!!!!

I know how you feel about the size thing...went shopping today and I didnt like wht I saw,

I hope AF comes soon. so you can start a brand new cycle and you can start charting!!!

Hope you have a better Sunday... xoxoxo
March 21st, 2010, 03:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
I actually had a GREAT night last night! I went to the Vagina Monologues with a friend and afterwards we met up with another friend and stayed out til 4:30! I havent stayed out that long in a LONG LONG time. Lol. It was just what I needed even if I am exhausted today! It was sooo nice to get out and just relax for a while. I hope my body agrees and decides to start functioning properly. As for my doctor, ugh. I really really dont want to call(Im VERY socially anxious about stuff. Email is a perfect outlet for me) so I hope this week she will email me back, or something.

TTC #1 for five years
March 21st, 2010, 04:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Amanda I'm so glad you had fun - those girls' nights are the best aren't they? And oh yeah.. the doctor. I'm actually pretty nervous calling drs offices too but you just gotta do it. I know you feel like you don't want to seem pushy, but really they should get back to you by now. Just call and be nice, it will go fine
March 21st, 2010, 05:07 PM
Glad you had fun... be crazy once in awhile.. woot woot
As for the doc, Judy is right!! Be pushy.. when it comes to your body and your future baby you need to be pushy, they need to understand that!!

Its funny how I can't be confrontational with friends but I have no problem with strangers.!!!
March 21st, 2010, 05:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ugh Im jealous. If I could HIRE somebody to call the doctor and such and tell them my symptoms and talk for me, I would! How sad is that!

TTC #1 for five years
March 21st, 2010, 05:23 PM
Ummm I will do it for free!!!! pick me pick me...
March 21st, 2010, 06:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Haha dont mess with me Justyna! Id kill to have somebody pretend to be me and call! I'll be the person handing you the phone number before you know it

TTC #1 for five years
March 21st, 2010, 06:44 PM
and I would do it in a heartbeat for you!!!!
March 21st, 2010, 08:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Justyna dont play! I'll be giving you a list and a number!! Before I know it you'll have me a dr. appointment lol

I just wanted to post this in here too so I'll be able to see it later and to tell you other ladies!

I have THE BEST HUSBAND EVER!!!
I came home tonight to a note that said "Sometimes I do like to buy my wife flowers because I like to see her smile, but sometimes I like to live life on the wild side and buy her clothes" And underneath it there was two shirts and a pair of pants, so I tried them on with him in there, and he told me for every shirt I picked to keep I had to get rid of 2 that didnt fit/were old. So I said okay and headed towards the closet to pick a few out after having tried them on. And he was like "Well try them on and tell me what you wanna do" And I was like huh? And he moved the sheet to reveal 13 more shirts!! He had caught an AMAZING sale at sears today and bought me all kinds of them. And he has such good taste, I only had to send back three and only one because I didnt like it...
He just knows how depressed Ive been lately and knows that even though I HATE shopping that I feel better when I have clothes that fit, and how badly I needed it.
I was soooo excited, I just wanted to jump on him and boom boom right there!
He's DEFINITELY getting some tonight!
Now to mention this is on top of the three shirts and two pairs of pants the other day! So now I've got 14 shirts and 3 new pairs of pants!

TTC #1 for five years
March 21st, 2010, 08:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That is so sweet of him! What a sweetheart
March 21st, 2010, 09:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Pebblesbuddy
WOW what a great hubby. Can you have your DH call mine I need some new clothes lol
March 22nd, 2010, 01:41 AM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
Awww, that's so thoughtful of him. Can he give lessons to my BF? lol

March 22nd, 2010, 02:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'll see what I can do! Lol

I actually started charting today! Ugh, it was such a pain to wake up and take my temp, but part of it was the waking up process PERIOD. I hate having to get up for work so early, why do I have to work at all?
Thursday(my day off) cant get here FAST enough!
I took my OPK's today, since Im still just soooo messed up, and it showed a vague line. I think my body just does that though and some days I just notice the line more.
I also decided since my body is so messed up and Ive been doing the every other month thing that I would make this a new cycle, hence the charting. So lets hope for the O this month!

TTC #1 for five years
March 23rd, 2010, 03:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AlexasMommy
Hey girl! I just now found out you had a journal. I hope you get AF soon so you can start over and hopefully get your BFP!
March 23rd, 2010, 03:48 PM
Amanda... I aint playing!!! I am serious as a skunk!! (I have no idea what that means, I am soo tired right now.. I am really feeling wacky)

I already posted on your post..but DH is super sweet hes a keeper and a half!!!
March 23rd, 2010, 04:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I love my DH

Justyna, I dont think I announced this yet but my doctor FINALLY emailed me back! So now I'm gonna wait and see if I get a + OPK this month and O and then make an appointment. We'll I'll probably make it earlier but just for around that time. And HOPEFULLY, I'll be changing it from a help getting preggers to a Prenatal appointment!!
I just feel VERY positive about this cycle! This is MY cycle!
And I just started charting so Im exciting to get into that. Not to mention I just bought 100 OPK's and 20 HPT's so I think Ill probably have jinxed myself but its worth it for baby peek!

TTC #1 for five years
March 23rd, 2010, 04:18 PM
YAY!!! BECAUSE I WAS READY TO START SOME DIALING OVER HERE!!!
I know this is your cycle... THIS IS YOUR CYCLE.. THIS IS IT FOR YOU GIRLY!!! So happy that you got the an awesome attitude and the OPK's and your on the right track!!!
You didn't jinx yourself.. I bought like 50 OPK's and 20 HPT's ..... you pee on that stick as much as you want!!!

I have nothing but good feelings about you and this cycle!!! xoxoxo

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search