<3 Amanda's Journal <3

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2010, 05:29 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aww, what an awesome DH!!! And yay for feeling positive about this cycle

Make a pregnancy ticker
March 24th, 2010, 10:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
I am going to be SUPER positive this cycle. Everybody else is trying it so Im gonna too!
Anywho, nothing really much to report on. I'm pretty excited about charting I get so pumped to go enter all my numbers and symptoms in and such. When I could enter a BD in for the other night I got excited too lol! Dont even know why!
I do wish I had MUCH more to write about but I dont.
I think I'll just ask you guys to ask me a question(make it a good one!) That you want to know about me and I'll answer them all honestly and dont be afraid to ask! I just want something to do at work, and to get to know some of you ladies better!

TTC #1 for five years
Battling PCOS and Male Factor Infertility
March 24th, 2010, 10:44 AM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
I think you have to be positive-- if not it will really destroy you inside. I can't believe I am still positive-- at some point I think I might have to throw the towel in.

I am SO glad I am not the only one on JM from work- LOL

What do you do?
March 24th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Are you kidding me? I sit on JM and FB allllllllll day.
I sell cell phones for a local AT&T dealer, the store Im working in now, is soooooo slow, so I have all kinds of time to sit on here all day lol

TTC #1 for five years
March 24th, 2010, 06:27 PM
JuiceF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, Amanda!! sending you my cheering on to you!!better be positive!!
So, let me hear you say yeahhh yeahhhh, nah nah
Amanda is going to get her big positive this cycle!!!
lets hear a yeah yeah yeah !!!

Sam!!! don't throw in the towel... I am going to make sure your still in it!!!
I say... hey..hey.. (clap, stomp)
What to do say...
I say hey hey..
Sam's is going to get that
B-I-G F-A-T +++++++
March 24th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
JM is not emailing me updates!!! I did not see these posts until now I'm also online all day!! I am so used to my Outlook popping up with alerts!!

You have to love work when you can be on JM and Facebook

Love the cheer Justyna!! I won't throw in the towel just yet-- not when I just met all you ladies Sorry for hijacking your journal Amanda- lol
March 26th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh I doooo! I dont get email updates, thankfully. Id get a ton, cause I post a ton.

Nothing new to report on the journal front, nothing at all actually lol. Just waiting and hope I O this month...

TTC #1 for five years
March 26th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's awesome you can post all day
I can't post (to be honest I wouldn't want to log in, I don't want anyone at work seeing my pic & siggy and figuring out what my SN on here is) but I do check in every now and then just to see how everyone is doing (mostly on the main board, I "save" journals for when I can reply)

March 26th, 2010, 09:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
hi Amanda!! I hope everything's going well!!
I sit on JM all day too.. thank goodness noone can see my computer screen as they walk by - I face the cube opening. Sometimes I have 2 or 3 JM windows open
March 27th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think this your cycle too Amanda!!!

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
March 27th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I realized today how much little kids words can truly hurt...
A little background...I babysit for these two super precious little girls, ages 4&5 and have for 3 years now! I see them about every other weekend and they typically seem to adore me...
Well tonight my mom had to start babysitting for me and the oldest was real clingy and started to cry when she left(which is SO weird for her) and when I finally got her to tell me what was wrong she told me that she just didnt like me...
I know she's just a kid, but those words stung more than any adults could...

TTC #1 for five years
March 28th, 2010, 07:35 AM
Awwwww, Amanda.. dont worry she didnt mean it.
Kids have off days too and they dont mean anything they say. my youngest niece said that to me too a couple of times and the the next day shes giving me kisses!
But I understand what you mean about their words stinging more then an adults.. bc they are so innocent and hearing such harsh words hurt.
dont worry she will come around..
March 28th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Justyna she was being very loving later that night. Turns out they had gone to see Dora and missed their nap so they were exhausted. But kids words do sting incredibly bad.

Today my niece is in town to take her mind off of her M/C so we're going to hang out.
Guess I'll update later

TTC #1 for five years
March 28th, 2010, 10:34 AM
dansyl's Avatar Missing my angel baby!
Amanda, I am also working on my being positive this cycle... Isn't it exhausting???!!!

Thank you jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Adopting our miracle baby due Sept 2014!!!
March 28th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad she came around and it was just the crankiness talking ! It does hurt when little kids say stuff like that.

March 29th, 2010, 05:30 PM
I am super glad that she's all good now!! kids... love em, but sometimes they drive you nuts

Hope you have fun with your niece, it's nice of you to keep her occupied!! have fun!!!
March 30th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ugh ladies, Im not feeling so positive anymore. I think I o'd and didnt BD and now Im out of it. Im just feeling super frustrated because Im afraid Im out for another two months...I guess now I can for sure schedule my dr. app. Just so dagome frustrating, why does it have to be so complicated? Why cant it just be easy? It seems like it should be! O+BD=BFP.
I guess Im just having an off day, sorry ladies

TTC #1 for five years
March 30th, 2010, 12:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Okay ladies, Im just gonna copy/paste from what I had written in the main board. Maybe I'll get some responses here.

Lemme start off by giving some background!
I went off the pill in September after only having been on it a few months again for Accutane. Anywho, my cycles were irregular PRE accutane(which was after I had been off BCP for a few months but before that I was on it since I turned 18) and so they continued to be irregular the next time I got off. So far as I can tell Ive been having AF every other month. So basically I just continued with that since I never got a +OPK last month. On CD29 I decided to start charting and make it CD1. So basically my chart says im on CD10 but its technically CD38. Anywho, my chart is for real confusing me now. My temp spiked yesterday and stayed kinda high today, but Im really HOPING I didnt O because as you can tell I've barely BD. I know it was that high a few days ago too but I had gotten up a few times in the night on that one so I dont feel it was truly accurate.
Basically, help?

Oh, and I forgot to test on the 9th. I had a lot going on

Okay, SO, now that you know that. I've been OBSESSING all day, cause I barely got any BD in.

I tried to check my cervix, which is something I barely do. First of all, I dont even know how to tell WHAT my cervix even is in there
Anywho, and this is WAY tmi so sorry but I just dont know where else to post this...but its like my vagina felt almost swollen it was hard to get into. And my CM has been real watery feeling but I never got the EWCM that Ive noticed at least, I havent been checking it. But I have ALOT down there and I think I did yesterday cause I saw it in my panties :S So needless to say, Im SUPER confused. Can anybody help me?

TTC #1 for five years
March 30th, 2010, 12:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I already posted about your temps in the Newlyweds board but you didn't post that info about your CM there.. so is it watery and clear? What colour is it?
If it feels watery, that is fertile CM and means you probably haven't Od yet but are gearing up to O! I never get EWCM either, watery is the closest I ever got.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

March 30th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, I JUST figured out the CM. Its clear, very clear. Totally watery not really stretchy. I was just confused because of my temps and my closed off vag I sure do hope your right Judy, Ive been freaking out all day!

TTC #1 for five years

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search