Justyna's Journal (JuiceF)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2010, 07:23 PM
JuiceF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes, one of my favourites..lol
why?
March 15th, 2010, 07:39 PM
BabyBee13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Justyna i am coming in to say hey..pink is my favorite color too!..i'm excited to stalk your journal and can't wait for you to get ff..

March 16th, 2010, 05:21 AM
hahaha Kelly your too cute!! Hi right back at ya!!!! I can't wait for FF either
March 16th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Because there is a lot of pink in your siggy it looks good though.

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

Their ages in Sept!
Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 6
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 6 month old Lillian 1 mos!

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts
March 16th, 2010, 04:13 PM
You know what Nayomi, I never even really noticed that.
March 16th, 2010, 05:01 PM
So today I found out that my BIL's cousin is preggo.. (happy for her... ) well a little bit. BIL's mom said they weren't really trying... grrr!!!

I saw her on BIL's grandfather's funeral and I said to DH she looks off.. like she could be preggo..
My SIL told her not to take advil when your preggo, and she's said "what.. I am not preggo.. why would you say that?" SIL said it's cuz she looks different.

A couple of days later.. went to the doc's and confirmed that she was!!

I have always felt that she thinks there is some sort of competition between us..

Long story short.. DH and her dated back in gr 10. (There is no relation.. lol) but then DH's dad and her started dating and moved in together.. that stopped the relationship fast...oops!

Anways, we obviously see her and her family because SIL is married to the family. My FIL is no longer with her mother..

So back to the whole competition thing, she got married in October of 2007 and I got married in September 2008 (I didn't do that on purpose)
They got a dog, then we got a dog (I didn't even know she got a dog until a couple of weeks ago) you see what she might be thinking...

Now she wasn't trying to get preggo and I am... and I am hoping and praying we get preggo for December (not because she's due November 22nd) but because I want a 2010 baby... and obviously want to get preggo.. now if I get preggo then I will be due about 3 weeks after her... and you know what she's going to think

Sorry ladies, my emotions of been running wild lately.... and typing this out makes me look like a fool.. but I needed to get it off my chest.

You can tell me I am crazy.. I am starting to believe it.. lol

Last edited by JuiceF; March 17th, 2010 at 09:33 AM.
March 16th, 2010, 05:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Justyna I don't think you're crazy! I can see why you would think that she would think (make sense) that you're trying to compete but it's just a weird coincidence! She's due Nov. 22 and everyone in the family already knows?? Is it normal to tell everyone so soon?
Anyways, just ignore her and go for your BFP!! Who cares what she thinks???
March 16th, 2010, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the reassurance Judy.

Yeah, I guess I wasn`t supposed to know, but SIL`s MIL (who is the girl`s aunt) knew already and told Jenny and I this morning when we went out...

Normally we don`t tell that many people.. the only people who would know is my parents, DH`s parents and siblings that`s it!!!! (I thnk thats ok.. as long as they dont tell anyone.. )

who have you told Judy
March 16th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Justyna, so far I've only told DH (obviously) and my BFF. I wanted to tell my parents in person.. I want to tell them ASAP but we were thinking of waiting until a few weeks from now.. I mean things are risky right? I am by no means feeling secure in this pregnancy yet and it would suck to have to "untell" them if something happened. But that doesn't make much sense either does it, because I feel like I would need their support if anything DID happen, KWIM? When do you plan to tell close family?
March 16th, 2010, 05:57 PM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Justyna you are not crazy!!! We had friends, the guy is DH's friend from high school, well they got married last July, and in early January announced they were pg... she was only 5 weeks along and they posted it on facebook!! I was like... whoa thats kinda early! Plus, they were wanting to wait at least 3 years and weren't even trying, and at that point DH and I were on our 4th month trying. Anyway, I think 5 weeks is kinda early to announce it on facebook!!!

Thank you Meganpixel for my perfect siggy!

March 16th, 2010, 08:41 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
Justyna-- you are definitely not crazy. Your gut feeling is always right and I bet she is in some odd competition with you. I have known people like that. In this ttc land if anyone was in competition with me they would have won I really hope you get your December 2010 bfp!!

And yes, 5 weeks is way too early to announce anything on facebook.
March 17th, 2010, 04:24 AM
Judy: I would tell my parents right away only because like you said I would want them to be there if anything did happen. I didn't tell my mom until a week or so after my m/c because I didn't want to worry her (silly I know). Never do that.. because I really needed her. But the decision is yours and DH's. If you want to wait to tell that's up to you.

Saira: wow 5 weeks on FB!! I think if you tell too much family it spreads too.. just like FB hahaha. I wouldn't tell a lot of family members so soon, cuz I found out like minutes after it was announced and I am not family. That's upsetting that you guys are trying and wanting this baby and they get preggo without even really wanting it yet. I hope you get your BFP really soon.. you deserve it.

Sam: Hehehe, sometimes the things that I say sounds crazy, but thanks for the reassurance. My DH first thought it was all in my head, but recently he started to notice it too.. a girl's gut is always right!!! Thanks Sam!!! I hope you get your BFP soon too!!! sending you lots of baby

sending more to everyone!!!!
March 17th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Justyna, you're on CD10! When are you gonna start peeing on OPKs??
March 17th, 2010, 09:31 AM
Judy, you guys made me into a POAS addict.. lol. I started testing yesterday.. to get used to doing it..
Your too cute!!!

So I tested today, and I took some pictures but my camera sucks... (sorry). From what I read the faint line means negative... so it's a BFN... but DH and I decided to get a head start and started BD yesterday...

My cycles are never exactly 28 days... last one was 30.. so I am basing it on my last one, so with the OPK's and paying attention to my symptoms I am hoping I can pin point when I O... according to My Cycles calendar I should O on Monday, but my plan is to BD every other day till we O and a couple more after.. just for good measure. If I get a BFN, I will definitely start charting, I am ordering my thermometer today, I AM SO EXCITED

However, I felt like crap last night, it just hit me.. I started to get sooo hot and nausea's. Woke up this morning feeling the same, I think I caught something from the two days I spent with my nieces and the thousands of kids..hahaha
I am feeling a ton better.

Quick question... how often to you POAS on OPK's. I heard people do it twice.. once in the morning and once at night..

Last edited by JuiceF; March 17th, 2010 at 09:34 AM.
March 17th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Just sending all the ladies some sunshine...

March 17th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Justyna!!! Im Jessica and Im ALSO 26!!! YAY for starting a journal!!! I know I LOVE having my journal!! it has been something that I can get EVERYTHING OUT!!! so I dont go crazy with all the stress!!!

Im sorry about your loss... I hope your stay here is SHORT and SWEET!!! tons of O dust to you!!!

March 17th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Thanks Jessica for stopping in on my journal.. and yes I love my journal!!! I get stressed out a lot and this totally helping me.

Thank you again and I definitely rolling in the dust!!!

I hope you get your BFP really soon!!! sending you roll it in girl.. xoxoxo
March 17th, 2010, 10:33 AM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oh Im rolling... but no matter how much I roll I dont think its going to happen anytime soon... but oh well
March 17th, 2010, 10:44 AM
oh don't think that... I know I may not know you and you may not know me but I am hoping you and all the ladies here get a BFP!! keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you girl!!!! sending you BFP vibes!!!!!
March 17th, 2010, 12:06 PM
BabyBee13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Justyna i agree that you are not crazy and that she is probably secretly in a competition with you..i really hope that this cycle will be it for you hun..excited to see your peesticks..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search