Justyna's Journal (JuiceF)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
your right we all need to stay positive!!! I think I might get lucky after all...
March 17th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wouldn't worry about it. I think all girls are always in competition with one another whether we want it or not. It's only a problem if you're ONLY doing something for the purpose of the "competition".

March 17th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
CD 10 for you!! How exciting you get to pee on OPK's!! Everyone is different-- you can take 1 a day until they start to get darker and then take 2 one early and one later. That will help you figure out when the surge starts.

The digital ones I get are too pricey and I only take 1 at night-- since I only see DH at night anyways.

Anyways-- sounds like your BD schedule is great. I hope you get your BFP this cycle!!!
March 17th, 2010, 01:12 PM
JuiceF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Judy.. I need to find a way to get good pictures of my peesticks.. my camera sucks!!
Jessica... yes I do hope you get lucky.. keep smiling sweetie!!!
Lex... your right, girls are always in competition... which bugs me.. because I try not to be.. unless it's a friendly competition.. which me and my friend were in elementary school to get good grades, but it was good because we both strive to do better

Thanks Sam!! I need get DH's iphone to take the pics.. I will definitely keep you guys posted!!! I hope this is it.. my SIL had a dream about a baby boy ... eek!!
I have the strips, nothing expensive.. got them from the net.

sorry I am getting my hopes up!

and I can't wait to see your pee stick!! yay!!
March 17th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Justyna, stopping in to say hello! I wouldn't test on 2 OPK's as early as CD 10 but as it gets closer to what you think may be your O date, I'd use 2 a day if you can, it is possible to miss the surge because some of them only last 12 hours.

Good luck this cycle!

Make a pregnancy ticker
March 17th, 2010, 02:53 PM
I just get opks from the $ store... so you can use as many as you want... everyone else that I know that has used them said that they work... so... yeah... then you get the urge to POAS out of the way and then if you wanted use the more expensive ones when your tests are +... good luck...
March 17th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Thanks Tammy!! And thanks for dropping by!! Hello right back at ya!!!

and thanks for the advice.. I am still so new at this
March 17th, 2010, 03:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Tammy is right... from CD 10 through 12 I would use one a day and then once they start getting darker (around CD13 for me) I start to use 2 a day..

Last edited by Servilia; March 17th, 2010 at 04:08 PM.
March 17th, 2010, 04:04 PM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree with everyone else... use just 1 a day til they start getting darker and then move to 2 a day so you don't miss your surge! GL! O dust:

Thank you Meganpixel for my perfect siggy!

March 17th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Thanks Judy and Saira!!! I will follow your advice... you are the experts

I am rolling in the O dust.. thanks!!!
March 18th, 2010, 05:32 AM
well heres some more O dust for you to ROLL around in!!!

March 18th, 2010, 05:36 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck sweetie!!!! O !!!
March 18th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Hey girl Hope you had a good day-- just wanted to say hello and send you some O dust
March 18th, 2010, 06:58 PM
Thanks Sam!!!! I had a weird day.. I am too tired to write in it today.. but I will post tomorrow!!

Thanks for the O dust!!!

Sending you some baby
March 19th, 2010, 06:07 AM
BabyBee13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Justyna i'm coming in to say hello..and sprinkle you in lots of o dust!..

March 19th, 2010, 07:02 AM
ok so tell us your wierd day lol I hope today is better!!! hey its starting off right because its FRIDAY!!!!
March 19th, 2010, 08:26 AM
Ok, so my 3 best friends who I have known for 13 years have been acting strange lately.. and I might add that in their case I have been acting strange to them, because everytime we get together... I feel really left out (drama?!?!? I hate drama... ).
The only reason why I care so much is because I grew up with these girls and imagine you sitting with a group of friends who know all your secrets and know everything about you and you never felt so alone in my life.
So I didn't go out with them as much, because I have my own issues of feeling really down all the time, so I try to surround myself around happines (silly, I know) and I am a happy person but sometimes I get stuck in a rut and I don't think this was helping me emotionally and especially since I am using up all my energy TTC.
So this past weekend and Monday and Tuesday I was trying to get ahold of them seeing if they wanted to hang out since I had two days off and they have spring break bc they are teachers... and didn't hear from any of them for 4 days!!! and Tuesday night within 10 mins of each other they all txt me back saying they were busy... FOR 4 DAYS!!!! anyways so I got a "nice" text msg asking "what the hell is going on with me lately" and I told her what is going on..

Some rude txt msgs were sent to me, until finally she realized that she's being rude and she asked that we talk on Sunday over coffee..

I know this may sound silly to most of you.. but I don't like confrontation and I don't like fighting and like everyone to get along, so this really upset me.

My other friend who also being distant hasn't called me or talked to me in a week other then a text msg here or there. .and we talk everyday on the phone.. even if it's for 5 mins.

But this has taught me a few things... I have my DH and our future family and even though we all need friends.. my family is more important

Also that the friends I have who aren't being distant (I have known her more then half my life) that I should invest in that more then the ones and cherish their friendship.. since they didn't do anything

Needless to say.. I did a lot of crying yesterday and it took all my energy out of me.. but I got a little lovin from DH so that cheered me up tons!!

Sorry for whining..

Happy Friday to all.. and lots and lots of

PS: I am going to POAS on the OPK again.. still negative..
I hate this waiting for the O business!!!!
March 19th, 2010, 08:35 AM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Justyna, I'm the same as you, I HATE confrontation! I've had similar issues with friends over the years, and this may sound really bad of me but I just got to a place in my life where I just didn't feel like spending so much time and energy on people who did NOT spend time or energy on me, KWIM? It just wasn't worth it. I have my couple of good friends now, and my two sisters, and DH, and I'm actually happier that way. Anyway, its not silly that you got so upset, I get upset over stuff like that too! I hope your talk with the one friend goes well and isn't too stressful for ya... you're TTC, no stress allowed!!!

Thank you Meganpixel for my perfect siggy!

March 19th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Ugh sorry that you are going through that. I have had to weed out my "sometimes" friends and really focus on the ones that have made it a point to still want to be in my life. It is sad and it does hurt but as we go through different stages in life, friendships change too.

It's good that dh is so supportive Hope you get that positive OPK soon so you can move to the obsessing 2WW. This 2WW is killing me!!
March 19th, 2010, 11:12 AM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aww, I'm sorry you had to go through that with your friends! I had to go through a cleansing of sorts awhile back and got rid of all the negative people in my life. I still have some lingering but don't spend time with them. I understand we all have our days and that isn't what I'm talking about, I mean the ones that are negative all the time, have unrealistic expectations, life is all about them and no one else etc. It's hard because I'm a person that always gives chances, 40 chances later I'm still saying maybe they deserve just one more? Anyway, I hope they treat you a bit better and can appreciate the situation that you're in

You're lucky to have a great supportive DH!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search