Justyna's Journal (JuiceF)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2010, 04:40 PM
JuiceF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I decided to start a journal as well, I just picked up the "What to Expect Before You're Expecting" book by Heidi Murkoff and so far I read the best way to cope with stress (I get really stressed out, about everything that's not going right) is to write in a journal and/or go on TTC boards among other things. Soooo I am doing both in one place that way I can get your thoughts ladies as well... making sure I am not crazy!!!

For those that don't know me, my name is Justyna.. I am 26 and my DH is Chris and he is 26. We have known each since grade 9 and dated in high school for a bit. We reconnected in 2006 and those feelings that we had back in grade 9 resurfaced.. fast forward to the present, we decided to TTC last month (February 2010).

I haven't said this out loud on here, just because I wasn't ready and I am really cautious around new people (sorry ladies...) but I m/c on December 6th 2009. We weren't trying or really wanted a child at that point in our lives (which I blamed myself for the m/c). I blamed the stress and everything else I thought could possible have harmed my little angel.. I know that now, but it was hard the first couple of weeks. I didn't want to talk to no one, see anyone and especially go see any of my friends kids. I found out one of my friend is pregnant the same day I miscarried, it turns out that our due dates were a couple of days apart. It hurt in the beginning, but now I am just so happy for her and can't wait to see her baby girl.. even though a part of me will always think that would have been my baby as well..

On to my more happier notes... we have a little fur baby (well not so little) puppy golden retriever he's 7 months and huge!! but he keeps me busy!!

The stuff that DH and I are doing to prepare is both of us are taking vitamins, he's on a men's multivitamin and I am on Materna (prenatal) and vitamin D. I have quit smoking now for 6 months now.. and that's a feat for me.. I have been smoking for about 10 years and I have tried numerous times to quit. I guess it's easier to quit knowing that eventually you will get pregnant and you don't want any of that stuff in your body..

Sorry I wrote wayyyy to much!!! Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone here who has not yet met me.

I am super grateful for JM and the ladies here, I have learned so much already and the support is outstanding and please know that I am here for you wonderful ladies as well!!

Sending O to anyone waiting for the big O and sending sticky baby dust to those in the 2WW

Oh, status on my right now is that I am day 7 (the witch left on Friday..yay) and waiting to O now!! I bought OPK's and HPT. I haven't bought the thermometer yet.. I am going to be ordering that with my preseed (thanks to Judy and her lucky preseed) this week from the website that someone here posted.

I guess that's it for me, and again sorry for the long post.. they won't be this long going forward (I hope)

Last edited by JuiceF; April 29th, 2010 at 05:57 PM.
March 14th, 2010, 05:01 PM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Justyna! I'm Saira, DH is Becket (both 26 too!), and we've been trying since October. This is a wonderful group of ladies, they are all so supportive! I'm so sorry for your loss. Hopefully you will get your BFP very soon!

Thank you Meganpixel for my perfect siggy!

March 14th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Thanks Saira!!! yay the 26 club!!!

Thanks so much!!! I am hoping you get yours really really soon!!! your testing tomorrow right?? sending you lots of
March 14th, 2010, 05:20 PM
dansyl's Avatar Missing my angel baby!
Hi, Justyna! I am Kara (24) and DH is 29. We also suffered a loss Jan 1 2010 so if you need to vent, a lot of us on here have suffered losses.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Adopting our miracle baby due Sept 2014!!!
March 14th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Thanks Kara!! Sorry it took me so long to let everyone know..
March 14th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar ***Only 1 wish***
Hey welcome to J.M.!!!! I read your whole intro. I too struggle with stress & had a loss of twins in 1st trimester back in nov 2008. anyway my name is Nayomi. glad to meet you. here is some baby Oh I like your name

Dec
nephews Charlie 6, Lorenzo 6
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 9 months, Lillian 4 mos
Jan Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2, Arielle 10 months Lillian 5 months.Feb Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara2,Arielle 11months Lillian 6 months
March Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2 Arielle 1 ys old Lillian 7 mos
April Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3,Arielle 1ys Lillian 8 mos
May Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1ys Lillian 9 mos
June my daughter turns 3,Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara3 Arielle 1 Lillian 10mos
July Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 11 months
Aug Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 tamara 3 arielle 1ys old Lillian 1
Sept Charlie 7 Lorenzo 7 tamara 3 arielle 1ys Lillian 1ys

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts
March 14th, 2010, 06:41 PM
Thanks Nayomi!! I wanted to tell you the same thing.. I love your name!!
Thanks for reading!! And sorry about your loss.

Thanks for the baby dust!!! right back at ya
March 14th, 2010, 07:01 PM
so rude of me (sorry for your loss as well) && thanks for liking my name. I think I have heard your name(kinda) from one of my favorite tv shows called Run's house on Mtv(Justine)...do you know what I am talking about...and I have heard of the name Justice. I love J names in general.

Dec
Jan Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2, Arielle 10 months Lillian 5 months.Feb Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara2,Arielle 11months Lillian 6 months

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
March 14th, 2010, 07:48 PM
Oh don't worry about it Nayomi. I love Run's House!! Some people call me Justine (I like the name too, but I love my name.. I used to hate it... because it's different, but now I love it) I think that's what Justyna means... justice..
March 14th, 2010, 09:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Justyna - I'm sorry for your loss
You are going to love having a journal! Here's some O dust to get you started!!

I can't wait for you to start charting so I can stalk you!
March 14th, 2010, 09:35 PM
thanks Judy!

and thank you for the O need lots and lots of it!!

Oh I know... I can't wait either.. for the charting and the stalking!!!
March 14th, 2010, 10:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Yay justyna somebody else's journal for me to stalk! Hope you O soon! and catch that eggie!

TTC #1 for five years
Battling PCOS and Male Factor Infertility
March 15th, 2010, 08:07 AM
Thanks Amanda!!!! I hope you O too!!! !!! I am stalking your journal as well
March 15th, 2010, 08:16 AM
So today I am going to spend the day with my nieces and my SIL. We are taking them to Chuck E Cheese and then to the mall. I am soo excited to hang out with them, it's the March Break (Spring Break) and I took two days off to hang out with them.

So, I was talking to my SIL on the phone and she told me her cousin in law (who just turned 16) went to her first club!!!! Now SIL and myself were raised differently... DH was the only boy so he got a little bit of a slack. I didn't go to my first club till I was almost 19 and in college..and the only reason why I was allowed to go was because there was a huge group going for my friend's birthday and that I had a boyfriend at the time and my mom knew I wasn't going to be "man handled" by anyone.

This has made me think about how I would raise my children, and I don't think being overbearing and strict is necessarily the best idea, but I think some ground rules should be in place, and I believe the way my mother and father raised me was great... I had a great childhood and enjoyed it to the last bit before I had "grow up."

Is 16 too young to be going to clubs???... (the all age clubs that we have here are really creepy... guys who are in their 20+ come to these clubs!!!!!). When my friend and I took her 16 sister once to her first club we saw that these older guys were picking them up.. we put a stop to that right away...
March 15th, 2010, 08:39 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for starting a journal!!! You will find it a great way to keep the stress away. I know mine has helped me big time.

I look forward to tracking your TTC journey!!

March 15th, 2010, 09:15 AM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have fun today! I have a sister who is 9.5 years younger than me, and I remember those Chuck E. Cheese birthday parties! So fun!

I'm kinda in the same boat as you... I was raised a certain way and DH's mom had lots of rules for DH, but she changed a LOT and let DH's younger sisters start drinking alcohol at age 15... and she let them do it on family vacations in front of much younger cousins, which I really didn't think was appropriate. She also found out her 18 year old was drinking and driving and didn't do anything about it! Anyway, don't want to hijack your journal, but I definitely think 16 is a little young for clubs, they could be taken advantage of!

Thank you Meganpixel for my perfect siggy!

March 15th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Stephanie, so far it's helping me..

Saira!! you did not hijack my journal.. comments are more then welcome.
It's weird how different siblings get disciplined. SIL was raised very very strict.. we joke that the only reason why her DH married her was so he can actually talk to her..lol
DH was raised strict as well, but once his parents divorced it got harder to discipline and they didn't want to because they felt sorry for the whole divorce.. SIL is 10 yrs older then DH and already married.. and my little SIL got the "best" deal.. they felt so guilty about the divorce that they let her do anything... she was only 8 yrs old at the time.

Yes, 16 is too young... and that's horrible about the drinking and driving.. kids need structure a lot of it.. this isn't going to help them.

PS: I loved Chuck E Cheese (I had my 11th birthday there) I had tons of fun.. now I am pooped! Tomorrow is the Spring Fair, another long day..but I love spending time with my nieces.. love them to pieces!!!

Thanks for listening ladies
March 15th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
Ah, K so I am caught up on your journal. Congrats on starting one I wish I would have done so from the beginning. This has been a long journey for me. Are you going to be on ff so we can stalk your chart??

Sorry about your loss, I had one in January and its hard. I still stalk the DDC I was in.

Looking forward to reading your journal and getting to know you. Hopefully you will get that sticky BFP and move to grads in no time. Baby
March 15th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Thanks Sam!!! I look forward to reading yours and getting to know you as well. You know what they say... "Better late then never" glad you got one as well.
I will start FF next cycle (if I don't get a BFP).. need to get my thermometer still.. couldn't find one here.. and Kara told me about hers and I noticed a lot of ladies here went to that same website, so I am going to give it a try.

Sorry about your loss as well.. I do the same thing.. I don't know if that's really helpful..it makes me wondering the whole "what if...??"

Here is some baby coming your way!!! hope you get your BFP really really soon!!!
March 15th, 2010, 07:41 PM
Is pink your favorite color???

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search