Julie's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2010, 07:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My name is Julie I'm 27 DH is James 33 and we have been ttc #1 since Nov 2009. We have been married for 5 years in May and want to start a family. We are on cycle #5 of ttc and this is the first cycle we are trying Soy Isoflavone. I used 150mg on CD 3-7. I use temping and ferning in my cycles to watch for O but hope to get some OPK's if I don't get my BFP this cycle.

I want a little baby so bad it's crazy. My feelings for having a family went from some day we will have a family in Aug 2009 to having a feeling of starting a family as if it's almost a need to start ttc in Oct 2009. I always thought it would only take 1 cycle to get my BFP, well now I know that's not true. My older sister just told all the family that they are expecting baby #3 and I'm so excited for her. I just hope I can get my BFP so we can be expecting together.

Please feel free to stalk my chart and give me any tips.
March 28th, 2010, 07:20 AM
JuiceF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for starting a journal!!
I hope you get your and you and your sister can have nice belly bumps together!
My name is Justyna (26) and DH is Chris (26) and this our 2nd cycle of TTC we have been married since Sept 08...

good luck!!!
March 28th, 2010, 08:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Justyna
I know so cute having a baby bump with my sister. I was thinking she was going to steal my thunder if got my BFP but now just excited to share this experience with her.

Like you said "Yay for starting a journal." I already love it.
March 28th, 2010, 09:44 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY for starting a journal and I hope you get your BFP very soon
March 28th, 2010, 10:32 AM
dansyl's Avatar Missing my angel baby!
Hooray for starting a journal! I hope your stay here is short and sweet!!!

Thank you jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Adopting our miracle baby due Sept 2014!!!
March 28th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Chrissy and Kara
Thanks for reading girls! I also hope we ALL get our BFP soon as well. Thanks for the support that's one thing JM is perfect for!
March 28th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
Congrats for starting a journal!! I loved it from the first second I started it. Although I wish I started one sooner, this is my 17th cycle ttc. I really hope your stay is short and sweet. I also tried soy isoflavones this month for the first time-- I took 120 mg for CD 3-7. Hope the we get some nice soy stories in a little while.

I look forward to following your journal!!

March 28th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for your new journal! And especially for O'ing and good timing ! I hope this is your cycle

March 28th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar ***Only 1 wish***
Welcome to J.M. !!!!

Dec
nephews Charlie 6, Lorenzo 6
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 9 months, Lillian 4 mos
Jan Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2, Arielle 10 months Lillian 5 months.Feb Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara2,Arielle 11months Lillian 6 months
March Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2 Arielle 1 ys old Lillian 7 mos
April Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3,Arielle 1ys Lillian 8 mos
May Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1ys Lillian 9 mos
June my daughter turns 3,Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara3 Arielle 1 Lillian 10mos
July Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 11 months
Aug Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 tamara 3 arielle 1ys old Lillian 1
Sept Charlie 7 Lorenzo 7 tamara 3 arielle 1ys Lillian 1ys

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts
March 28th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
Hi there Julie, I'm glad you started your journal. Now it will be easier to stalk your soy progress! I saw your chart this morning and that's a fantastic temp jump. Looks like we can be in the 2WW at same time too.

March 28th, 2010, 11:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sam~ I'm glad you are doing Soy this cycle as well. I will be stalking your chart. Let me know if you notice any changes. I have found my temp to be very stable this cycle.

Lex~ I hope this is my O. I'm not sure because I have a ton of EW CM this afternoon and this eve. I have never had that post O but the Soy this cycle might make a change. I have my fingers crossed that it was my O. Hope that made sence. Thanks for the welcome.

Nayomi~ Thanks for reading and the welcome.

Melisa~ Thanks for encouraging me to start a journal I love it! It will make stalking yours, Sam's, and my Soy progress so much easier. I don't know if I O or not my temp was up but I had a hard time sleeping last night and was only getting 1 hour at a time and waking up. I think you have to have 3 hours of sleep at one time to get an accurate temp. The other reason I'm wondering about it is because I got a ton of EW CM today. I also found that Soy makes you O late but like I said I'm not sure. But I can't wait to be in the 2 WW with you so let's hope the temp stays up!
March 29th, 2010, 04:36 AM
JuiceF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know what you mean about getting excited to have a baby bump with your sister, my SIL and I are both TTC and it would be good to have someone with you, since this would be her 3rd and my first..

Anyways, wanted to stop by and say hi!!
Have a good day.
March 29th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
I hope all 3 of us have soy stories. My pre O temps were doing better until today--- they took a dive. Then again my bbt is not reliable.

That is a nice temp jump though-- hope it stays up so you can get your CH's and be in the 2WW. Lot's of dust for you
March 29th, 2010, 03:12 PM
It's looking good for you Julie, 1 more temp and you will get crosshairs, yay!

March 30th, 2010, 07:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so stressed out and not sleeping. For the last few nights I can't sleep more than an hour or 2 at a time. I feel like I have so much going on in my life I can't relax at night. It all started 2 weeks ago when I had an aunt pass away. My DH is still in school till July and not working, making $ a stress. DH was going to be done school last Dec but some things came up and now he has to do his last semester again. I'm only a cassual LPN and not getting the hours for the last 3 months. I know that even if I get my BFP we will be ok because DH will have a job and be done school by the time we have a baby. In the last 2 weeks our landlord has been threatening to kick us out over the color and size of our RV. This is very stupid but let me try to explain. We can't get a house till DH is done school and working so we have to rent. We have been at the same place for 5 years ever since we got married. We have always had rent on time and fix most small things. It was about 2 months ago my parents gave us a school bus that my parents changed the inside to look like a normal RV and uses for years. It's not a big one for a bus, but it's about 25 feet long and still yellow. We are painting it but it takes time. The good news is that DH has painted cars for years with his dad growing up so he knows what he is doing. In the end it will be painted with air craft paint, and all the windows will have tint on them and it will look like a new RV. Right now DH has all the time in the world to do all the work because his school starts in May. The other thing is it's sitting on a dirt pad beside the house that Is made for parking but only weeds have been on it for the last 5 years. Well now our landlord wants it gone because "It's yellow and it's a bus". We are working on the yellow part but yes it will be a bus. Every neighbor has said how cool it is and they like the idea, and how they can't wait to see the finished product. The whole thing is stressing me out. But I keep thinking what if .... anything comes up again. I feel like I'm just going on faith that it will all work out in the end with $, DH's school, DH getting a job having a place to live. I'm just stressed out.
The good news: I do think I O now, but my 3 rd temp is a bit low but I think it will stay above the line and I'm excited to be in the 2 WW.
So sorry this was so long to read, thanks for sticking with me.
March 30th, 2010, 10:02 AM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hi Julie :wave:
the one thing I have learned in everything with house hunting and TRYING to buy a house is that you shouldnt stress over things you cant controll... for instance you cant do anything about your landlord... he is being a pian... and I dont think he will kick you guys out because you guys have been GREAT and prob. the best tenets he has ever had!!! so just try not to stress about it... as far as money goes... thats ALWAYS stressfull!!! but theres nothing you can do right now... your hubby could get a job until he graduates or at least until his semester starts? not very long... but hey every little bit helps... and BOOOO for not getting enough hours... keep your chin up things will all work out in the end!!! HUGE BIG FAT GIANT
March 30th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Jessica~ Thank you so much! I needed that so bad! You made me feel better. Thank you for reading I needed to vent
March 30th, 2010, 04:53 PM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Julie! I'm just getting over to your journal and wanted to saw welcome! I'm Jess (25) and DH is Ben (26) and we are on our 10th cycle of TTC, with a bfp and m/c along the way.

Hooray for finally being in the 2ww!! are you a poas addict? if not, these ladies will have you peeing on sticks left and right!! when are you planning on testing??

March 30th, 2010, 05:44 PM
That stinks that your landlord is making such a fuss over everything. Of all the things tenants can do that would make a landlord mad you would think that having a bus wouldn't be on the list. Hopefully after you guys get it painted he will leave you alone about it.

Money problems are always hard but it sounds like you guys have a good plan and that it will work out in the end, you just have to get to the end without getting too horribly stressed.

I'm so glad you got in the 2WW and I hope your temp behaves and stay up for you.

March 30th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Julie, I'm Judy (30) and me and DH were TTC since November. On our 5th cycle we got a BFP but then had a loss and we're taking this cycle off.
Good luck getting a BFP and yay for a journal!!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search