Steph's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 29th, 2010, 11:25 AM
stephjp's Avatar TTC our first miracle
I have decided this will be the new home of my TTC journal...I currently have one on the TTCAL board but it is time for a fresh start. I will never forget that I am TTCAL but I would rather focus on TTC my FIRST!!! So, here it goes!
My name is Stephanie (Steph)(22) and DH is Clint(23)! We got married on October 4, 2008...We have been TTC since November 2009 and I got my first BFP on December 2 but miscarried that sweet angel on January 12. It was hard but I, like so many of you other ladies, believes everything happens for a reason! So, now that my cycles are finally back on track, it is time to move on and hopefully get a BFP again real soon...this time a strong, healthy BFP!
I am currently on CD2 and I pray to God this is my BFP cycle... my MIL seems to have thought May would be the month for us for a while...here is to hoping her intuition is right!

I can't wait to continue my (hopefully short) TTC journey here with you ladies!
April 29th, 2010, 12:24 PM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Stephanie! I'm Saira (27) DH is Becket (26), and we are on our 8th cycle TTC. I'm so sorry about your loss. I hope you get a sticky BFP very soon!

Thank you Meganpixel for my perfect siggy!

April 29th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Hi Saira! Good to meet you! Do you find it frustrating that this is cycle #8 TTC? I really thought by now I would be pg again since my lost...It's been 6 months for me and hopefully not much longer... It is such an emotional roller coaster for me inside though... I wish it didn't take so long! But I know that ALL good things are worth the wait!

Oh my goodness. I decided I would go look at my former DDC and see how everyone is doing and I noticed someone was missing. I finally tracked her down and realized she lost her baby at 21 weeks. She had some pictures and all I could do was stare and cry. Those tiny hands and face were so sweet and beautiful but I could not even begin to imagine what it would have been like to have lost my baby that far along. It was one of the most heartbreaking but beautiful things I have ever seen in my life. Even though my loss hurt, I am so thankful to have had my loss earlier on before I was even more attached!Oh my...
April 29th, 2010, 01:15 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Steph! Im Ashley (23) and my DH is Jason (25)...its been 16 months since we started TTC and 13 actual cycles (took a break for 3 months before our wedding). We have had 4 early losses and just recently got a diagnosis for myself and my DH so were hoping we get sticky bean very soon!

It looks like you got your first BFP around the time I got my last one...so we were both in the Aug DDC (I was for a very shortwhile) I hope you get your sticky BFP very soon!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

April 29th, 2010, 03:04 PM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
Hiya Steph! I hope your stay here is very short and you get to move on to the grads with a super sticky BFP soon. But until then you will find there are a whole lot of really nice and supportive ladies here to keep you company along the way.

April 29th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Steph! I'm Nikki (35) and my DH is Dan (32). We are in the middle of our 14th cycle of actively TTC our first baby.

I am so sorry to learn of your loss... there are so many girls here who have been through that pain and my heart goes out to each and every one of you.

I hope your journey to a sticky BFP is a short one... Best of Luck & Baby

April 30th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Steph!!
You might remember me from your TTCAL journal - I'm so happy you started one here! I'm sorry about your loss. Sooooo many of us have had one, and it's so horrible.. they are so much more common than I thought!

I hope you get your sticky BFP soon!! Are you charting or doing anything else for TTC?

Baby girl born Feb 2013

May 2nd, 2010, 07:20 PM
Thank you ladies for the sweet welcome... That's one of the reasons I love this board so much!

Servilia- I am kinda charting... Mainly I am just trying to be stress free and sometimes charting and the OPK's can get a little overwhelming! I have an app on my phone hat keeps track of your cycles kinda like FF so I've been using that! It's helped me to realize that the last 2 cycles our timing has been off but at least I'm learning!
May 2nd, 2010, 07:36 PM
ladybug1129's Avatar Veteran
Hey Steph, Im a Steph too! ..So sorry to hear of your m/c its heartbreaking, I also had a loss last year and we just started TTC again in January, though Feb and March we werent very diligent we're back on track now. What is the name of the app you use?.. sounds like something I might want to do. Im new to tracking..
Hopefully May is our month!!
May 3rd, 2010, 10:31 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hi Steph!!! I am Nayomi

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

My 3rd Niece Lillian Nicole- Due 9/8/14She should be here 8/21/14 time will tell.
Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 5 month oldNiece Lillian due to be here around 9/8/14

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts
May 3rd, 2010, 11:14 AM
Steph- It's called the period tracker! There is a free version and then the one I have with all the charts is only 1.99...It is awesome! For me, it is way more convienient to use that than to get on FF everyday...

Hi Nayomi! nice to meet you
May 3rd, 2010, 11:26 AM
So this has been THE WORST Af visit of....my...life. And the most odd. First of all, I caught a stomache bug at work but I wasn't sure that that was what it was until I came into work today and found out my whole office (2 other people) had had the same thing... I had convinced myself I had endo and I would never have kids...I can be so dramatic...but I knew last week one girl was out cause she had a stomache bug....mine just seemed to line up with AF. My cycle was probably somewhere between mild-heavy the entire 3 days and then I went to use the restroom Friday night and all of a sudden AF was gone? That was a shocker!Usually it trickles off...and I figured it would start back up but it never did... I realized it must be the bug when AF stopped but I was still sick...Also, my temps were up high still until yesterday morning but I think that was because of my stomache bug DH just laughed at me b/c I was frequently in the bathroom... Wow...what a weekend...Now to move onward to my next cycle...Dh and I decided this month we would DTD every other day until I was fertile and then every day...he seemed to be pleased with this plan

Oh, and MY BiRtHdAy is TOMORROW!!!! Woo hooooo! Can't wait...
May 3rd, 2010, 09:06 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
happy birthday!!!:d

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

My 3rd Niece Lillian Nicole- Due 9/8/14She should be here 8/21/14 time will tell.
Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 5 month oldNiece Lillian due to be here around 9/8/14

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts
May 4th, 2010, 07:38 AM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Happy Birthday Steph! GL this cycle!

Thank you Meganpixel for my perfect siggy!

May 5th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Thanks ladies! I had a great birthday... Maybe I will get a late birthday present in the form of a BFP?!?
May 5th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
I just realized that I haven't stopped in your journal and introduced myself! Hi My name is Sam and DH and I have been ttc for 18 cycles. I also had a loss in January-- the 22nd to be exact. I'm glad you decided to join us on this board. The girls here are so amazing and supportive... I just love the journal section.

I really hope your stay here is short and sweet and you are on your way to a nice

BTW- Happy Birthday
May 6th, 2010, 08:04 AM
Thanks Sam! It is so nice to meet you! Sorry about your loss in January but I do hope you get that baby belly you are craving! And thanks for the happy birthday!
May 10th, 2010, 10:03 AM
So, I definately think I will be out this month because I don't even have the will to try! I am sure it is not the best time anyways since we are closing on our house and we will be moving...not to mention the sinus problems I have been having... I am on so much medication I am sure it can't be good for a growing fetus... Maybe next month?
June 24th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Oh, my journal needs to be revived! I took a "break" from JM for a little while. I thought that is I didn't get on here as much maybe I might get pg...I thought I was stressing myself out obsessing or something... Then I realized...it is good to have encouragement and support from other ladies going through similar situations....SO, here I am...reviving my journal! Hopefully my stay here won't be too long! Afterall...this COULD be my month!
June 24th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back!! im Tara(25) and DH is andrew (26) and we just started TTC our first
i hope you get that right away!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search