jenisuzy's ttc journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2010, 10:27 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope this cycle is it for you!!!

As for your link, I think there's a checkbox on the "home page setup" of FF where you can check automatically update chart or something like that. Otherwise, it doesn't know to update the link/ticker.

Thank you Mrs.Black2006 for this cute siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 41 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- August 2014: All but 7 cycles on BCP due to endometriosis.

IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever. EDD 8/18/15

June 3rd, 2010, 04:12 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
Thats what is so crazy about the 2WW being called the 2WW. I suppose for the lucky ones that have a nice long LP, it is but for me the 2WW is just about a week and a half. However, waiting to O.... I wanted to This last cycle, waiting to O took forever.

I know you have a little bit but here is some early O dust
June 4th, 2010, 07:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
TGIF!!! I finally was able to get my stats entered for this month, our stupid internet had been giving us issues! I swallowed my last femara for this cycle (god how I would LOVE for it to be my last....forever!!!) I thought I could almost feel something growing last night, probably just a stupid ol gas bubble anyways...I ended up meeting a former coworker @ buffalo wild wings last nite, we had so much fun, I really miss her (we use to share an office so were pretty good pals) but by the time I got home granted I was a smidge buzzed, I figured it was time to bd again, cripes I had like a week of spotting then af so it was getting overdue can't be too busy this w/e or dh will not be antsy for it come mid week, O time have a great w/e everyone!
June 4th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
I'm glad you had a great time last night and jumped the hubby. Mine really misses my drinking and has told me as much

Have a great weekend!!!
June 4th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I try to watch it more when I'm close to O time & in the 2ww, though I've heard its still "ok". I gave it up completely for a few cycles and then when I was still getting nowhere, I told myself, forget it, look at all these couples who conceive all drunk and had no clue for a few wks. even after it happened!
June 5th, 2010, 09:09 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yahoo for DTD!!! DH and I are a little overdue...maybe I will get him drunk tonight

Come on Femara!!! Really excited for ya this cycle!!

June 5th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I understand how you feel - I can't give everything up completely because who knows when it will happen for me! In the meantime I want to have somewhat of a normal life
I have also thought the same thing about not giving DH TOOOOOO much action leading up to my fertile time or he might not be that up for it come O time we're evil! But for a good cause!!
Have a great weekend! Oh take some O dust

Baby girl born Feb 2013

June 5th, 2010, 09:53 AM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm the same way, I gave up drinking for awhile but who the heck knows when this is gonna happen for me? I might as well relax and have a glass of wine when I want to!

Yay, I hope this is the last Femara pill you EVER have to take!

Thank you Meganpixel for my perfect siggy!

June 5th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks girls Glad I'm not the only one giving up a little yummy drink here & there...I use to HATE the taste of beer, but now actually really like it (as long as its the kind I like...more of the specialty brews, I pass on coors lite, bud, miller- ) Anyways DH was suppose to go out for his long bicycle ride this morning so when his alarm went off @5a I turned over and went back to sleep. Next thing I know, the boy is jumpin me ?!? Apparently it was raining out and he had nothin better to do. This sounds awful but I'm already looking ahead to my CD next week trying to figure out when to DTD !! HA ~ I dont like doing that, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do !! I was hoping for it to be a sunny day here, but no such luck. I cleaned this morning and just got back from Kohls. I'm not much of a shopper but DH needed some new shorts. I found a new tablecloth for me-whoo hoo! Now we're off to go meet some friends for lunch @ our fav. mexican restaurant, then to a play tonight. I will hope to catch some rays tomorrow instead, oh, also think I'll start peeing on my cheapie opk's too in the am. Bye bye !
June 5th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like you have a fun week-end planned !
At first I gave up on drinking, now I just avoid after ovulation (although I'll have a small glass if the situation calls for it and my temps aren't convincing or our timing was off).

June 6th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
oh my goodness, i am WHOOPED I spent pretty much the entire today outside in mid 90 sunny humid weather cheering on DH in his bicycle race. I feel like I could completely fall asleep sitting up here on my laptop. I had intentions of a little BD session tonight, however..........I'm afraid both DH & I will be out within seconds of hitting the pillow tonight! I also meant to start using OPK's this morning but didnt, tomorrow I need to ! Hard to believe its almost Monday again already ....
June 6th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad you had a good day - hope you get a good nights sleep!

The weekend went by so quickly! It's so hard to go back after beautiful summer weekends!

June 7th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Sounds like a fun event! I love looking at your cruise ticker...so jealous

June 7th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I just recently added that cruise ticker....we got addicted to them! I never really wanted to go, (watching Titanic scared me!) but I finally gave in last Sept. and that was our first. We had SUCH a great time, we went again in April and have another one planed now for this Sept. We live close to New Orleans so its easy to just go right out of that port. I highly recommend it, it really is so relaxing & fun I did happen to notice for whatever reason, on Carnivals website that once you are 26wks preggo they dont allow you to cruise which is understandable! Im hoping I cant go for that reason someday ......
June 7th, 2010, 06:34 PM
JuiceF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Jeni!! So I finally read your whole journal...

So let me formally introduce myself.. My name is Justyna and I am 26 and DH is Chris and he is also 26. We are on our 5th month of TTC, when weren't trying or preventing I got pregnant in November but m/c in December at 6 weeks.

I am glad you joined us here, but I do hope it's nice and short... I wanted to write good luck with the Femara... but your done, so I will say hope it's the last time you use it!!!

As for your SIL... eeek!!! How old is she? I hope she realizes she can wait a bit before she decides to have another. It sucks seeing other people being so fertile and getting pregnant and your trying so hard.. and it's not working out for you.

Glad you had a great couple of weekends, getting together with your co-worker sounded like it was tons of fun!!!

lots of baby
June 8th, 2010, 09:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks Jusyna it's nice having this journal just to help get stuff off my mind, I have a tendency to keep things bottled up and with my dh not really in the aggressive mode of ttc I feel like at least here, others understand which is so great ! I'm sorry to hear of your m/c, I couldn't imagine going through something like that. It takes a super strong person though & I wish you all the best for a short stay !!!

Well I just about had to holla with excitement cuz I just had the biggest amt. Of good cm I've ever had !!!!! Being on clomid x 6mo. I guess I was use to minimal to zippo cm but now that I'm off it WHOO HOO !!! I'm gonna be jumpin dh and hopefully seeing +opk soon. I am determined not to let this femara go to waste! On another happy note I thought I'd have to pay some $ for my 7dpo prog. Test I had last cycle, but insurance covered it all ! Geesh what a great surprise that was !) maybe things will continue to go good
June 8th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
YAY for insurance covering you!

Good luck this cycle!

June 8th, 2010, 06:16 PM
Yahoo for good CM

Wow...Im shocked your insurance covered the test...that is awesome.

June 8th, 2010, 08:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I've NEVER tested with my opks more than once a day (in the mornings) but with that cm you could not miss earlier today I thought for sure I'd see a surge if I tested tonight, nope. That was using a dollar cheapie. I'll be anxious to use my clearblue easy digi in the am to see if an appearance will be made by mr. smiley pleeeease, I'm so ready !
June 9th, 2010, 06:55 AM
Im having problems with my OPK's too ...I thought for sure it would be + this morning but nope

Cant wait to see that opk!!

O
O
O
O
O
O

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search