jenisuzy's ttc journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2010, 07:25 AM
JuiceF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Jeni, thanks for the kind words.

I hope your stay is short as well, and for the good CM. (I barely get that either, and I am not on any meds)

I hear ya, I keep things bottled in as well.. so this journal is great!!! and I hope it will make your TTC journal a little less crazy and more enjoyable...
June 9th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
I love getting nice amounts of good CM-- it completely makes my day/ month/ cycle. Last cycle I had none and it goes along with stopping the evening primrose oil which my RE wanted me to stop ( I have no idea why) but it worked. It is such a good sign for you!!!!

I love the part of the cycle you are at the most!! Have fun and enjoy and lot's of baby
June 9th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
CD12 today, I usually ONLY test in the morning with opk's....so this morning using my CBE Digi it was a big ol negative. I still was convinced that **something** has to be going on with the lg. amt of CM I had yesterday so I decided to use a dollar opk tonight when I got home, here it was !!
No missing THIS surge !! (the 1st time Ive ever seen a surge on a cheapie)

So..........then I'm like well screw this, I'm going to use a 2nd CBE Digi today which I would neeeever do, but here he is, lookin oh so cute

YIPPPPPPPPPEEEE ! You know what I'll be doing tonight & hopefully tomorrow And DH had a really bad day so I must turn that around .... I think this is my most favorite part of my cycle, gets me so psyched up!

June 9th, 2010, 06:44 PM
I love seeing that smiley face

Get it girl
June 10th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I tested again this morning with my CBE Digi and got yet another looking back at me ..... like you said Sam, I just loooooove seeing that smiley (probably my most favorite day of the whole cycle). I'm wondering though, since I had the + last night and again this morning, is there **any** chance I still could have O'ed yesterday? I have felt no O pains like I sometimes do, my temp this am, has me curious if maybe O day was yesterday? Will just have to wait and see what the next few days bring. Im finally going to see SATC tonight with my SIL. If DH is sleeping when I get home, I most def. will be waking him !!!! Hopefully ........ I also am pretty stoked that my surge happened on the same CD as last month. Femara is def. more reliable than Clomid which I hated! YAY !

June 10th, 2010, 11:10 AM
Nice looking chart!!! But for what its worth that same exact thing happened to me with the digi a few cycles ago. I got a smiley after I thought that I had O'd. You did have a temp shift and your timing was impeccable. I guess we will see in a few days.

for catching that eggie and ENJOY SATC- I freaking loved it and would like to see it again.
June 11th, 2010, 05:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I went to go see SATC last night FINALLY and it was hillarious.....I havent laughed that hard at a movie probably since the 1st SATC. The movie theatre was sooooo quiet though, it was just my SIL & I and then 2 other couples, that was it. When I got home, I thought I'd have to wake up DH for a little but he was still awake & then made a funny comment like "geesh, that movie must have put you in the mood" (b/c normally we wouldnt be BD'ing this many days in a row! LOL). So anyways, I woke up half hr earlier than normal this morning but did not wanna throw off my temp, ssince I was pretty certain it was going to skyrocket, so I patiently just laid there real still waiting and waiting for my alarm to go off. Much to my surprise it headed the other direction, down, and now I'm super duper confused, am I O'ing as I type ??? I sure hope so !!!!! Since its Friday, more than likely DH & I will go out for dinner with some friends, I sure hope I can get one more little session in to cover my bases yet tonight, and then.....maybe can catch a little break. So glad its FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!!!! We were suppose to go out of town, but turns out we will be home. I'm very glad, I have lots to do, my mom & gma are flying down next week and I need to get ready for them. Weather is suppose to be sunny & hot so I also plan on pool time to relax too. Have a great w/e everyone!

June 11th, 2010, 07:27 AM
I totally expected that temp to surge in the opposite direction. DH must think he is such a lucky guy to have his wife want him so much At least this way dh doesn't give you trouble like some of us get. I think dtd for baby making purposes only... kinda ruins it- kwim. K- so have fun tonight and I hope to see that temp go up tomorrow!
June 11th, 2010, 08:27 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It looks like O day is gonna be TODAY!!! Look at that dip! Perfect timing!!!

Im so excited for you!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

June 11th, 2010, 10:50 AM
BabyBee13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jeni i love that dip i would say eggie is on her way!..your timing for getting boom boom is perfect sweetie..swim spermies swim and go ride that cowboy again..

June 11th, 2010, 01:57 PM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
It really looks like this is your O day and your timing looks great for catching that eggy!

June 12th, 2010, 05:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks girls ....
Well based on todays temp I am 100% CERTAIN I'm in 2ww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Might take a break from BD tonight, if this cycle is a bust, I at least can look at my chart & know we covered the prime dates (which doesnt always happen).

Usually I have really crappy timing it seems !! Off to be somewhat productive today...I have lots to do and am still sitting here drinking coffee in my pj's instead. Will try to catch up on journals a bit later. Happy Saturday !!!!

June 12th, 2010, 05:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Look at that spike! Woot, Woot!

June 12th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow look at the spike!! And you definitely covered your bases girl!!!
welcome to the TWW!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

June 14th, 2010, 05:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow, Monday morning already & I feel like a complete slacker in keeping up in journals ... It was SUCH a relaxing fun weekend, hard to believe its over. But, to start my Monday, I did get official crosshairs today. They are dotted though (I'm thinking cuz FF saw my one entry of CM and then compared that to my opks and temps & it wasnt sure?!?) Anyways, I'm certain I really am 3DPO today. With that said, I started using my Progesterone cream again, will do that & see what happens. My goal this cycle is to see if I can NOT spot for a full week before AF shows. It seems that once I BD about 6 or more DPO then that will bring on the spotting, so its like I dont even want to BD once I get to that point. I hate that !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting really excited, my mom & gma are flying down on Wed. to visit for a few days. I havent seen them for 4 months so I cant wait !!!!!!!! They both know we are TTC but I've never really told them details about my cycles or anything, as much as I'd like to say "Im in my 2ww while you are here", I wont They probably wouldnt even know what that means, as far as I know, neither of them ever had trouble getting preggo (my gma had 7 kids, my mom had 4). OK, time to get my stuff ready for another funday monday !

Later girls .....

June 14th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Horray for the 2WW! Have an amazing time w/ your mom and grandma!

June 14th, 2010, 04:08 PM
JuiceF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Jeni, glad you had a relaxing weekend. I did too.. don't you just love it!!!
YAY!! for getting CH's and you definitely got your bding covered!! woot woot

I am super for you!! I hope hope this is it for you!! and tons of sticky baby
xoxoxo
June 15th, 2010, 08:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
4 dpo today... For some reason I'm just not feelin it this cycle, already thinking I'm out b/c I feel like my fuse is short and usually happens a wk or so before af. My goal this cycle was just to bd around O time as much as we could, so that was a small accomplishment now poor dh is probably wondering what's happened the past few nights .. Lol. I'll try and fix that tonite I found out my FIL was in an accident yesterday, thank goodness he was fine but his car is totalled. A girl turned right in front of him. He and my MIL are flying down over the 4th so thankful he didn't get hurt and ruined the chance of them coming! We haven't seen them since xmas so looking forward to it. Well off to a mtg. Hope eveyone has a terrific tuesday!

June 15th, 2010, 09:45 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your timing is SOOOO perfect, dont count yourself out! Im so happy to see those CH's!

I hope you have fun with your mom and grandma!!!

Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

June 15th, 2010, 09:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Youre so sweet ashley I don't know what my problem is, even though on paper it looks ok so far. I guess this ttc for more than 2yrs is just making me think it will never happen, even though I try to keep some hope in there! I'm sooo excited about mom & gma coming tomorrow, hopefully it will be the perfect distraction to make a few of these days go by in the 2ww a little quicker!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search