Tara's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
clomid round #2 starts today!
on another plus side, AF seems to be pretty much gone! time to get my freak on woo hoo!!! lol
January 12th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy

Go Tara !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 12th, 2011, 04:29 PM
missa3428's Avatar TTC#1 I want 2 b a MOMMY
YaY for starting Clomid again! I hope you ketch that eggie and get your
January 12th, 2011, 05:01 PM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
:lmao: Time to get your freak on!? Go girl! and hooray for starting clomid today! I dont think it will be long before we are cheering on your bfp!!!!
January 12th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Awesome Tara! I hope clomid does the trick this time!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 12th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope you ladies are right! seeing that sooner rather than later would be nice!!!!!

...stupid AF doesnt seem to be quite gone yet *sigh* and im not sure if i want to jump DH tonight cause im a bit ticked off at him right now....he was supposed to shovel the driveway while i was at work (he got a snow day and drove me into work cause my car is under some serious amounts of snow!!) and since he DIDNT do that i had to miss yoga after work!!! ....not impressed....and now that im frustrated at him i WISH i could be at yoga to de-frustrate!!!! lol!
....so yeah, anywaysssss....it seems tomorrow might just be another day of 'blue balls' for me! (LMAO!) ....maybe tomorrow ill send him a few sexy texts to get him all teased up,hahah! if i have to be sexually frustrated then he can be too
...........Stupid AF....stupid snow....stuipid andrew not shovelling the driveway...and lets not forget stupid sexy co-worker and his flirtatious torture!....bah!! (although i secretly enjoy it everytime he walks past he has such a sexy bum!.........geeze i cant help but be a perv these days! lmao!)

Last edited by LiveLoveLaugh; January 14th, 2011 at 08:27 AM.
January 12th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Tara, you are making me right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it is time for you to get ride of the blue balls and it!!!!!!!!!!!!What is Snow Day?!! haha We had one here in Vegas and people that get snow laughed at us!!! But this weekend we are hitting the 70's! When on NYE we hit 17 degrees! We are all ready to get sick!
January 13th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
hahah melissa, i think you may be right! im SURE AF will be gone today..and DH hasn't given me any reasons to be mad at him today ...so tonight it is!
and i heard about the vegas snow days!! lol!! it was actually on our news haahhaha!!

.....i just have to say again how EVIL Birth control is!! i mean seriously, now i have nearly 10 years of no sex-deive to make up for it seems! lol! ...........i hope i never loose it again

Last edited by LiveLoveLaugh; January 13th, 2011 at 08:31 AM.
January 13th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Birth control made you have a low sex drive? Oh man I have never had that before! Hehe! So tonight it Is no more bkue balls!

Birth control made you have a low sex drive? Oh man I have never had that before! Hehe! So tonight it Is no more blue balls!
January 13th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
yup, thats right melissa;since stopping BC my sexdrive has skyrocketed! ive been on BC since i was 16; and all this time i just thought i had a really low sex drive! lol!!
January 14th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Veteran
That is awesome about your increased sex drive! That REALLY helps when TTC. Sometimes I feel like all the testing and charting kinda kills the romance.
Megann & Greg married 7/18/09, expecting baby #1 April 14th, 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

January 18th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
this post will probably be all over the place, so i wish you luck in following along hahaha!!

so the past few days i have found myself in an excellent state of mind and am looking forward to a wonderfull 2011! i spent far too much of 2010 depressed and frustrated at my body; and somehow(not sure how?) i have reached a point where i am totally happy to be having fun and waiting to get preggo, itll happen when its supposed to right??
yesterday i played hockey for the first time ever(keeping in mind ive only ever skated a handfull of times in my life) but i had an absolutely fan-tab-u-lous time!!!! everyone at my work pitched in and rented the ice for an hour-only $12 a person. there was a really mixed variety of skating talent, so it was very casual and just fun for everyone! then we decided were going to make this a monthly, or every other month, kinda thing cause it was so fun! brett and I are going to take skating lessons next month so we can keep up......i wouldnt have even dreamt of doing anything random like that last year cause 'what if i got pregnant?' well what if? then ill just keep skating, but with the difference that i wouldnt push my limits, duh! lol!!
Ive also decided to finally get a dirtbike;(this is pribably a good place to mention that i do have my bike licence, and used to have my own street bike; so this isn't an entirely crazy random dangerous adventure,lol) ive talked about it forever and now that i work with a bunch of people who have dirtbikes i figure, why not?? sure i may have to give it up for a few months when i start being uncomfortable pregnant, but oh well! whos to say i cant go riding once baby is a little older and andrews comfortable to be at home for an hour or 2 by himself?
anyways, yah, ive felt for a while that once i have a baby i wont be able to go out and do anything for me anymore; but of course i still can! so, thats how ive come to all of these conclusions.
OH! and also, now that im happy to just be wher ei am i can totally allow myself to be extremely excited for my pregnant friend without having any jealousy gettign in the way..... she found out the other day that shes having a girl and im just so freakin excited and happy for them!!!! i cant wait to meet their little girl im gonna be an honourary 'auntie' and its gonna be awesome!

my quote of the day:
.......life is to short to sit around and wait for excitment to find you
uhmm..yeah! so onward and upward!

Last edited by LiveLoveLaugh; January 18th, 2011 at 08:30 AM.
January 19th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Tara your post made me feel so happy! I am glad that you're able to do things that make you happy while you wait because you're right, it WILL happen when the timing is right! Playing hockey with your coworkers and getting a dirt bike sound like a lot of fun & I'm sure once you're having fun, stress free, you'll get your bfp in no time because you won't be worrying about it all of the time. I hope you'll still hang out here & update us how its going!
January 20th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
of course ill still hang out here christy im still fully charting and everything too-not gonna let this clomid perscription go to waste
January 21st, 2011, 10:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love your positive, energetic outlook Its a good pick-me-up to have those vibes around

January 22nd, 2011, 09:44 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
I really hope this does it for you Tara....... your clomid and your positive look on it!!! Crossing everything crossable........

January 24th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Here is some O

Hope everything is going well for you Tara!
January 24th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
ok, im freaking out.....i imagine we all have this go through our head at some point during this process....but even so, am i really ready to be pregnant? to be a mom? to give up my freedom and this no-responsibility life?
this past weekend i went to vancouver with everyone from work to go to the bike show; we had a fantastic time there; the night before was a drunken gong-show, but so much fun. all weekend we talked about the riding season thats almost here and im so excited for it,talked about my dirtbike that i want to get, and we have another hockey day coming up, so we talked about all the hockey were gonna play, and during the summer theres this ATV ride with work to compare honda to other makes-missed that last year... as well as all these amazing hikes i want to do(especially to go see one of the tallest waterfalls in canada-della falls-but its a couple day adventure where we would have to camp out for the night there)........ but if im pregnant all of that will change..... and im just freaking out that when im pregnant am i just gonna be bitter that i cant go out and do what i want to do??? should i wait a little while longer before continuing to TTC???? maybe i need this summer to go out and get it all out of my system??? maybe i should just be NTNP for a while(and give up charting? ) .........i should be ovulating today or tomorrow and we obviously need to BD tonight, but the more i think about it the more im like ....am i ready...am i ready...am i ready.................**** ........i want to be a mommy so bad but i also want to have the freedom to have fun; which obviously ill still be able to go out and have fun, but everything will be so different......
:
January 24th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Tara, that's so crazy that you just posted this because it's 100% what I was thinking today. I'm wondering if we should go to Europe first and do a few more things...

Have you talking to your DH and see what he thinks? BTW, I think your feelings are totally normal and I'm not sure you'll ever feel 100% "ready" but you just have to make sure you're as ready as you can be!
January 24th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
thats crazy that you were thinking the same thing christy,lol! ....a friend of mine called me today and was like "hey, wanna go to vegas in a month??" which ive never done, but have always wanted to do....and still CAN do if i would like to(well, if i can get the time off work ).....*sigh*
gonna tell DH about my mini-freak out later tonight when he gets home from work ........i think i want to avoid BDing for the next couple days, that way we have a couple weeks to think about what we want......what i think i want to do is just continue to TTC, but more casually in a NTNP kinda way i guess, maybe without charting but we'll see...thats an addiction thats hard to give up ahahah!! i still have 2 cycles worth of clomid perscription, but im gonna just let my body decide on its own what its gonna do for the next cycle.(ironically enough my OB said that if i want to take a break inbetween cycles to go for it, funny how at the time i was like 'take a break? not a chance!' yet here we are.....haha!!)

annnnyways, im sure me and you both christy will figure it out soon enough

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search