Tara's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 27th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
CD: 40....seriously??? *sigh*...
FEELING.... EMOTIONALLY: good! PHYSICALLY: also good! slight upset stomach from eating pizza last night..ugh..shouldn't of done that! lol! (i rarely eat anything greasy-so it kicks my butt when i do!!)

ACCOMPLISHMENT OF THE DAY: its only 10:30 and my grocery shopping is already done!

STRUGGLE/FRUSTRATION OF THE DAY:when i woke up this morning i noticed my dog,jasmine, was upset about something..turns out she has in impacted anal gland and needs to go the vet today to get some antibiotics.....*sigh* ...shes had one before so i know its not a big deal to take care of it...but my poor girl is uncomfortable

TO END ON A POSITIVE NOTE.... a friend of mine is officially TTC at the same time as me!!! HOORAY!! our converstaions are hilarious now cause they usually start out with "this is probably TMI, but....." LOL!! we were talking about EWCM the other day and i just found it so hilarious that we sat there talking about it for probably 10 minutes, hahahah!

and thanks stefanie! ive signed up for FF ...havn't had a chance to do much on it yet, but im workin on it! lol!! ..and isn't acupuncture awesome? once the needles are in its so relaxing to just lay there with nothing to do...my acupuncturist has aromatherapy and soft music going and its just amazing...lol! ...and since it can help me with regulating my cycle and fertility-BONUS!

Last edited by LiveLoveLaugh; June 27th, 2010 at 12:09 PM.
June 27th, 2010, 06:10 PM
JuiceF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tara, I am glad you found a IRL friend to talk 'shop' hehehe

for starting on FF and I will be stalking you!!
June 28th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
so i tried to use FF with absolutely no success!!! because my stupid cycle is on CD41 today the chart doesn't have any information to go on and im so frustrated!!! i never thought that i would say this... but... why wont AF just SHOW UP ALREADY!!!
June 28th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Come on, AF! Send some AF dust your way! Hope she shows soon!

June 29th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
thanks Deb....i will take all the AF dust away from you!!!!

CD: 42.......

FEELING.... EMOTIONALLY: Irritable Irritable Irritable!!! make it stop before i snap at someone!! lol!! PHYSICALLY: feelin' fine...bbs hurt a little, which never happens!..but then i remembered that i had a workout yesterday and thats probably why! lol!

ACCOMPLISHMENT OF THE DAY: uhhmm... i havn't snapped at anyone one??..yet?

STRUGGLE/FRUSTRATION OF THE DAY: **see yestedays post** without an AF i dont know what my cycles doing...alls i want to do is start charting and TTC!!!!! my freind said " well, maybe you are pregnant but its not showing when you POAS?" ...doubtfull..urgh!!...

TO END ON A POSITIVE NOTE.... my TTC friend is coming over tonight and were going to attempt cabbage rolls! (my neighbour has a bunch of fresh from the garden cabbage thats ready to eat and he gave me some!! yay!! i love my neighbour, hes got a great garden and likes to share! lol! )

Last edited by LiveLoveLaugh; June 29th, 2010 at 01:17 PM.
June 29th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
......... HOLY PMS BATMAN!!!! this is seriuosly REDICULOUS! everyone is driving me crazy!! every little thing is beyond overwhelming and i cant take it anymore!!!! i have NEVER had PMS like this before!!! UGH birth control!! what have you done to meeeeee!!! i just want to go home.......

Last edited by LiveLoveLaugh; June 29th, 2010 at 04:07 PM.
June 29th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Hey Tara, I am so sorry your body is frustrating you!!
Sending you some AF
I hope she comes, so you can start brand new....

As for the cabbage rolls.. yummy!! one of my faves.. my parents make really good ones, I can't roll them up.. so I just go over to my parents house or they bring them to me
kudos to you for being able to make them.. and I wish my neighbour had a garden because he's generous too!! hahaha

Happy Tuesday!!!
June 30th, 2010, 01:04 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How did the cabbage rolls go?? And how exciting that you have a friend TTC while you are! None of my friends were anywhere near that phase of life when we started!

And I hope you get some answers and/or an end to this cycle asap!! I know how frustrating they can be, for sure!

Here's some cycle ending dust for you!!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 41 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- August 2014: All but 7 cycles on BCP due to endometriosis.

IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever. EDD 8/18/15

June 30th, 2010, 07:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies!! i think im gonna gather up all that dust and sleep in it tonight! lol!! c'moooonnn AF!! lol!

the cabbage rolls turned out amazing! thanks for asking jackie!! it was my first time making them, so it was a little rough going...not so much cabbage 'rolls' but more of a little lump of beef rice and cabbage spun around it,hahahahaha!!!!!! so there yah go justyna! you dont need to learn how to roll them, its all in how they end up tasting! lol!!! we had a blast making them! andrew came out a couple times to see what the commotion was about cause we would be laughing away,hahah!
it was a nice end to the day for sure, and having my friend there was nice cause we got to vent about coming off BC.....and she also brought me chocolate cheesecake to help fix the crappy day i had!! (musta worked cause i dont feel like strangling anyone anymore,hahaha!)

annnnyways, yeah!! we're going to go swimming tonight (i hope murphys law doesn't bite me in the butt and send AF then!!! cause that would SO be my luck,hahah!) and yah! day off tomorrow, probably gonna go for a hike... and maybe some gardening too.....yuppers!!
June 30th, 2010, 09:43 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
What a great friend you have I had a ttc friend irl for 9 months, then she got pregnant and is due in October. The cabbage rolls sound good-- I haven't had those in a while...

I really really hope your PMS goers away soon and af comes-- tons of for af. However, I do hope you had a chance to go swimming.

I really need to get out of Florida because I am really starting to get jealous listening about everyone going hiking. I bet its GORGEOUS where you are. Enjoy your gardening and hike.

Are you going to add a FF ticker to the bottom of your siggy we we can stalk?? I know there is not much yet but in preparation for when there is?
July 1st, 2010, 12:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
lol sam! but im jealous of your beaches!!!

...ive tried to get my ticker started...but it just says chart not updated ??? the only info ive put in is the dates of my last period, so maybe it needs more info or something? in the calendar view it says today is CD 43, which is correct....but i can't see what else i could possibly enter cause i have nothing to report, lol! (i just put it in my signature-but it doesn't seem to be updating automatically or anything...)

*EDIT*....i may have just answered my own question.....just to test a theory i put today as starting my period and the ticker automatically updated to CD1..sooooo mine will sit as chart not updated untill AF shows! so stay tuned for it to read "CD1" lol!!

Last edited by LiveLoveLaugh; July 1st, 2010 at 12:28 AM.
July 1st, 2010, 04:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay! Glad you figured out your ticker! And glad that the cabbage rolls went well! I get so nervous trying something new! (see my journal for the debacle involving me and a whole chicken ).

I so hope that AF arrives asap (but, after your hike! )

Have a great day off!

July 1st, 2010, 04:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
lol Deb! i saw that whole chicken post! youre brave for trying that!!!! im sure i would make a huge mess of cutting a whole chicken!!! lol!!!

CD: 44

FEELING.... EMOTIONALLY: not too bad! still frustrated but im trying not to let it get to me PHYSICALLY: woke up with a stomach ache and bloating but its gone now! so im good!

ACCOMPLISHMENT OF THE DAY: got a whole bunch of housework completed that ive been putting off for a few days! lol!! i also took dave for a walk and got a little gardening done! may not of been the fun canada day i imagined, but atleast it was productive!

STRUGGLE/FRUSTRATION OF THE DAY: we never ended up going for a hike today because andrew got called in to work

TO END ON A POSITIVE NOTE.... ....uhhhmm....i hate that this one is hard to fill out today......how about i am just about to get up and treat myself to a bowl of ice cream..yeah...thats positive! lol!
July 1st, 2010, 09:30 PM
Hi Tara, I think your absolutely right.. who cares how they look as long as they taste great!! I am glad yours turned out great whether they were lumps or not. Funny how we have been speaking about Cabbage rolls, my parents just made some and my mom is coming over tomorrow to bring me some!!! so I get to have some too!!!

Glad your Canada day has been productive!!
The bloating might have been from the cabbages .. I get like that too after eating cabbage rolls.

Your too funny, hope you enjoyed the bowl of ice cream!!! xoxoxo
July 2nd, 2010, 04:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad that you're feeling better and that you had a productive day! I hope that you enjoyed your ice cream!

July 2nd, 2010, 06:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just wanted to stop by, say hello, introduce myself, I'm Jen I saw you popped over in my journal so thanks I love your furbabies, we have 2 greyhounds & recently lost our oldest one, I love em though, they are definitely my babies!! Hope you have a great Friday !! Cant wait till you get to start FF with a new cycle, cmon AF !!!
July 2nd, 2010, 08:31 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hooray for figuring our your chart!! I bet if you put something, like bloating, in for the day you have it, it'll update your ticker to the cycle day. I think if you don't have anything input after like 2 weeks, it says not updated, but if you update "something" in it, it'll act like it's active. Just a thought!

I hope you have a great weekend, Tara- and those cabbage rolls sound so yummy! One of my favorite meals!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 41 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- August 2014: All but 7 cycles on BCP due to endometriosis.

IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever. EDD 8/18/15

July 2nd, 2010, 04:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
hmm..interesting thought Juice!! ive had bloating a little for the past couple days...which would be the days i ate left overs of cabbage rolls!! who knows....but either way i hope you enjoy your cabbage rolls!

Thx Deb! and i did enjoy it....very much! lol!!

Thx for stopping by jen!! thx for the comment on my babies , i think theyre pretty cute too,hahaha! and awww, i love greyhounds!! sorry to hear about your oldest one though thats always so hard....but atleast they leave us with wonderfull memories and pawprints on our hearts

and thanks for the idea jackie!! i actually have everything written down in a book about how i felt that day...so ill transfer all that into FF tonight and see what happens

CD: 45

FEELING.... EMOTIONALLY: feeeeelin finnne,lolPHYSICALLY: good if this headache would go away!

ACCOMPLISHMENT OF THE DAY: i booked a doctor appointment for the end of the month for checking out why AF is still in hiding......my theory is if i have an appointment booked then shes bound to show up now and make me cancel my appointment! lol!!

STRUGGLE/FRUSTRATION OF THE DAY: warning i keep getting the feeling 'down there' that AF has shown up...only to run to the bathroom and fnid a little glob of CM...why do i have so much freakin CM!!! grrr!!!!! its only confusing me more!!

TO END ON A POSITIVE NOTE.... my day is almost over.....its been crazy at work so im looking forward to relaxing on the couch.....

EDIT: so ive been reading up on this CM that i have (kinda wet/mostly creamy) and from what i can tell that means fertile CM or just about to get AF...either way..hooray!! lol!!

Last edited by LiveLoveLaugh; July 2nd, 2010 at 06:19 PM.
July 3rd, 2010, 04:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ahh - Marshall Law! I so hope that AF shows and you can cancel your appointment! I hope that you got in some good relaxation Have a great weekend!

July 3rd, 2010, 08:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Tara!
re cabbage rolls - my parents are pro at making those!! If you have an eastern European deli near you, ask them for the pickled cabbage leaves and use those, YUM!! Or if you decide to use fresh leaves, cook the leaves first to soften them a bit and they will stay around the meat!

Hope you're having a great day!! oh and Happy HST Day!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search