Melissa's TTC # 1's Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2010, 10:04 PM
missa3428's Avatar TTC#1 I want 2 b a MOMMY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie.K View Post
Hi my name is Julie. Sorry about your job and no AF. I hope she comes soon. Good luck and welcome to JM.
Hello julie, nice to meet you! Thank you about the job it is for the best that place was stresssing me like NOOOOOO other!

CD 53 Cycle 6, 8 months

So My temp went way down yesterday and went back up today! Yahoo I also took opk today and it was almost positive! I am hoping that tomorrow I will have a positive and If I dont then I know that for sure yesterday I O'd!!

Tomorrow I am going for my MRI to see if I have two Kidney's, one or two overies, and what side my horn is on and if I have two FT! I go and see the RE on Friday! I cant wait!

I cant wait for morning to see where my temp goes and if I have +opk!
July 14th, 2010, 08:16 PM
CD 54 Cycle 6, 8 monthsevenn though

I went and had an MRI done today...I wasnt wanting to get the die put in my arm...but I did it! I just dont like Needles, even though I have a lot of peircings.

I have my RE appointment on Friday at 10 am I am soo This is the last testing that I have to do before we talk about how we are going to get my OOOO I thought the day would never come! I am sooo excited right now you have NO idea!

Friday is also DH's 25th birthday and we are leaving for NY I am sooo exicted about that as well! This is my first time there! We are going to a Yankee game!

Oh how Friday needs to get here FAST!
July 14th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Melissa, that's so exciting!! I hope they have good news and a good plan on Friday! And yay for your trip to NYC!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

July 14th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Hey Judy! I am hoping for the best! Because I have had some bad news t and the last couple of times! I am TIRED of it! Come on GOOD NEWS!
July 15th, 2010, 08:21 PM
TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!

I cant wait for tomorrow! Tomorrow is my RE appointment and I cant wait to go!!! I get all my results and what is our game plan! WOOT WOOT!
July 19th, 2010, 04:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck! Can't wait to hear about your results!
July 24th, 2010, 09:23 AM
So I got the Test results back last Friday and I posted them all ready but I found out after a lot of praying that I dont have a UNICORNUIATE Uterus! I have never been soo happy to hear news before!!!! I still have one tube closed but that is ok I have a perfect Uterus!

The RE wanted to start me on Clomid, and or do an IUI with Clomid but because I lost my job we cant deal with that right now too much! They want to do it for 900 dollars and my insurance covers 90 percent of an IUI and it would cost 500-600 a dollars a pop! They will cover 6 of them for a life time! So we are going to wait till I get a job before we do that!

NYC was great! It was hotter then anything but it was fun! I loved that DH and I got to spend quality time together! I will post pics later today or tomorrow!

I am still waiting for AF to show her face! BLEH!
July 25th, 2010, 08:01 PM
CD65 Cycle 6/

Well still NO AF man this is getting OLD already! I hate PCOS! Why oh Why cant I be regulated!??????

Well I am going on 9 months of being on Metformin and a couple normal periods but man oh man!

I woke up this morning and I had loss of hearing in my Left ear! GRR so I went to Quick Care and after reading up on GOOGLE I was worried that I had woken up to loss of hearing that I would never get back! So the doctor told me that I had fluid in my ear and that my ear canel is closed, the fluid cant go into my throat which causes the loss of hearing, pressure and ringing in the ears! So I was soo releaved when I was told that my hearing should be back to normal in 48 hours! THANK GOODNESS! I am taking staroids and a nassel spray this is so I can get my hearing back! I asked if this will give me a problem with TTC and the pharmacy told me that it shouldnt and it is only 5 days but it causes lack of sleeping!

So lets hope AF and the hearing come soon!
July 25th, 2010, 08:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Melissa!! Boo for the loss of hearing - that is scary!! I hope it comes back soon
And extra boo for that long cycle. I hope it ends with a BFP soon!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

July 25th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Thanks Judy!!! I am hoping you get that !!!!! I started getting it back a little after I took the staroid and nassel spray I am thinking by tomorrow it should be alllllllllllll back to normal
July 26th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Things that I am taking these days and started just today!

1500mg of Metformin
1600mg of folic acid
prenatal
Vitamin Super B complex
hydroplothis (something for blood pressure a good one for when you get pregnant) 250x2
80mg of baby aspirin

and when I start my AF when ever she comes and shows her face I will be doing 200mg of soy CD3-5 so we will see if that works!
July 26th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
It looks like you have a great plan ready for next cycle! I take everything you are taking except for the blood pressure one and they seem to help me a lot. I did Soy for 2 months a few months ago too and I didn't get a BFP but it really did make a noticeable difference with EWCM and lots of O pains so I know something was happening from it. I hope it works better for you and you get your BFP the first time.

Oh and I just have to say you have the best name!

July 26th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
hey! i saw that you stopped by my journal, so i wanted to stop in and say hi too!!
sounds like you have a good plan for next cycle!! i hope AF shows up reaaalllll soon so you can get started on soy!!! AF dust
July 28th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somegirl View Post
It looks like you have a great plan ready for next cycle! I take everything you are taking except for the blood pressure one and they seem to help me a lot. I did Soy for 2 months a few months ago too and I didn't get a BFP but it really did make a noticeable difference with EWCM and lots of O pains so I know something was happening from it. I hope it works better for you and you get your BFP the first time.

Oh and I just have to say you have the best name!
Thanks Melissa You have a GREAT name as well!

So how long have you had PCOS? Or should I say when did you find out? I am over it already! I have hair on my chin these days and I have to pluck them! I have NEVER had this till I started the MET! lol
So you tired the Soy? I Think I will do it a couple of Cycles and hopefully by then I will have a BFP or I will have a job so I can do Clomid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaugh View Post
hey! i saw that you stopped by my journal, so i wanted to stop in and say hi too!!
sounds like you have a good plan for next cycle!! i hope AF shows up reaaalllll soon so you can get started on soy!!! AF dust
Yes I stopped on by I am trying to stop by everyones so I can get to know everyone a little more! but it will take a while to read about everyone and what is going on with there cycles! So thanks for stopping by!

I hope that the Soy works! I have BIG plans...I just hope they work!
July 29th, 2010, 11:55 AM
stephjp's Avatar TTC our first miracle
Hey Melissa! Sorry I have been MIA for a while.... It is good to be back though!
So NYC sounds awesome! I would have never pictured it being hot there though! I guess because I have only seen NYC in the movies and it is always fall or winter and everyone wears warm clothes?! I would LOVE to visit there one day!

And I do have to say I hope your cycles regulate soon! When I came off of BCP my cycles went crazy and were long and it DROVE ME CRAZY! I think my longest cycle was 50 days so I can't imagine how you feel!

Also, YAY for your doctor's visit! I am so glad you got good news! And I can't believe IUI's are that expensive. That makes me hope even more that I can get pg naturally! DH would be floored if we had to pay that! My doctor tried to get me to go on Clomid when my cycles were crazy but I wasn't going to have any of that. I knew my problem was just because of the BCP and I hoped my cycles would go back to normal...which they have! I guess if my cycles would have kept being wacky I would have gone on Clomid! I have even thought about taking soy as a natural alternative but I dunno...I am not sure if I need it?

Anyways, I am glad that you are doing good! I hope you get your really soon! And if you can't have that, then I at least hope the witch shows up so you can put your plan in motion!
July 29th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Steph!!!!! I am soo happy that you are back! Well at least for a little I hope you get your BFP this month!

NYC was fun, and I knew it was going to be hot there Kris' family is from there and they told us not to go in the summer months because it is soooo hot and to go in like October ish! But DH wanted to go and see a Yankee game in NYC for his birthday so we went! But it is not like what you see on TV because that is what I was expecting when I went there and it is WAY different! You get lovley wiffs of Garbage all the time! I already have a strong nose I dont think I could live there and be pregnant! Because I would be barfing all the time! Lol Its dirty and there are tons of cops! I MEAN TONS OF COPS! Dh and I want to go back again the early early spring and early Fall!

About my doctors, I have been thanking God everyday that he gave me a normal uterus because I dont know what I would have to go through to get pregnant, and make sure that I cant have TWINS!

Yea an IUI is actually more if you dont have your insurance to cover a lot of it...it would be 2,567 for one try but because my insurance covers a lot of it it is only 900 but that is still A LOT when you dont have a job right now! It is only about 4,798 for a IVF haha lol But I guess if you have the money IT WOULD BE SOO WORTH IT! Once I get a job and Kris said if we arent pregnant from the soy that we will save up for the IUI!!

CD69 cycle 6

I just want AF her now! MY step dad said something to me today and I got upset and wanted to cry! So I had to walk away and CRY! I dont understand this is for ever and a day Cycle! I hope that SOY will help me keep my cycles under 40 days! That would be better then this long cycle!

I am soo slobbish to where I dont want to get out of bed! This couldnt be good! I would like to go swimming but the people that I go swimming with or the people that I go to there house all want me to go swimming in the aftetnoon around 3! WELL DH IS HOME at 2 and he hates going swimming so we hang out when he gets home! So swimming at 3 doesnt work! Wow I am PMSing Or at least I hope that is what is going on! I just want to get moving on with the next cycle already!!! Well I need some AF dust!
August 11th, 2010, 12:39 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am hoping that things turn around for you.
here is some af,catch that eggy&
whatever you need.
November 13th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Well I am not on cd 4 oh hoe I wish! I am on 6 months on the 22 but that Is ok! I am back in progress! Going to talk to my doctor on Monday to take meds to get af to show her beautiful face! So dh and I talked last night and we are going to do 3 maybe 4 cycles of soy, and if it doesn't work then we eill do an IUI! I am happy that I get to come on her and talk about baby things and ttc! I tried not to talk about it because it had been making me soo mad that I csnt go get meds and waste money to get my period if I I couldn't try try during the cycle because of my new job! Well I live my new jon and on Nov 29th it will be 3 months so this is why we are starting to talk about it again! Yahoo! By the time I get the meds from my doctor it will be past the 90 days and if I was to get oregnant then I will be over a year and get 4 weeks paid and 6 weeks off!

Kris' grandfather just died two weeks ago Monday and it has been a little eye opener for us! We want to really get the show on the road so our parents get a lot of time with our kids! Both our oarents are in there 50's ! Well just wanted to update everyone! Now let's hope af comes as soon as I get the meds!
November 13th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
Melissa welcome back!!! I totally understand taking time away from it all.

I'm glad you like your new job and have a great plan in place
November 13th, 2010, 08:08 PM
Thanks! I just got my meds to start my period never herd of It but happy to get it! Bought the soy as well! ahhhhh I am back in business now let's hope I get af in the next 3 weeks!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search