Melissa's TTC # 1's Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 3rd, 2010, 11:34 AM
missa3428's Avatar TTC#1 I want 2 b a MOMMY
Hello,
I am Melissa(22) and Dh is Kris(24) but in two weeks he will be 25. We have been TTC since December, 2009 and NTNP since October, 2009. Before we started TTC I decided that I needed to go to the OB/GYN and talk to them about my irregular periods. Since I started having my periods at 12 I have NEVER had a 29-35 day cycle it was either 14-20 days or 3-6 months between one another and one time I went a WHOLE year with out having one. The doctor that I went to before I got on DH's insurance said oh its normal for women your age to not have periods plus you aren't trying to have kids so it really shouldn't matter.

So I went and saw the OB/GYN and my doctor said when was your last AF and I told her Actually I started today. She asked when was the last time before now, was the last time you had one. I told her July. She said OH MY you might be pregnant. SO she made me do a pregnancy test and it was a So she said well I am going to get some blood work on you and a U/S because you have some of the signs of PCOS! She wrote me up the paper work and I was on my way.

Two weeks later after I did all the tests that she had told me that I needed to make an appointment and come see her so we can talk about my results. Well that sounded BAD to me!

I went in about a week later to see her and she said YOU have PCOS and I need you to start going and seeing an ENDO to get on MET and the ENDO can regulate and make sure that I can be on it.

So I went to the ENDO after I had to go to my primary doctor who had to do the referral, who is now treating me for high Blood pressure. The ENDO started me on 500 mlg of it for a month and wanted me to take my blood sugar twice a day to make sure that the meds wasn't messing me up.

I went back after a month and hadnt had AF still since October 1st so he said lets do 1000mlg and said I want to see you in three months. So I started the 1000mlg and got AF Dec. 8th.

I went back to the OB/GYN to talk to her about what DH and what I need to do to get the process of assuring that I get pregnant. Well she said we first want to do an S/A on DH and then we can move from there.

So DH did the S/A and we got the results back that his Liquifaction was taking a long time to process but the doctor said that can be just because of the way the test is done and usually it happens 15-30 min after he ejaculates but because he turns the test in about and hour after he does it because he has to drive across town to turn it in this can cause them to NOT know how long it really takes for the liquifaction takes. So the OB said that I need to go and see a RE. She gave me three places that are really good and take my insurance. She told me that I need to go and see my PRIMARY doctor too get the referral.

So I went to my primary doctor and they turned in the request for me. My insurance company APPROVED it.

So I called and got my first appointment for May 4th, 2010 at 2:30pm.

I went and saw the RE for the first time and she talked to us and wanted to do a lot of blood testing done on us a HSG for me and a S/A for DH. So we did all the blood work and the HSG and let me tell you MAN that KILLED me! It was sooo painful!

So we went back to the RE on June 21st 2010 and the Doctor told us that Kris' S/A test came back PERFECT! He has 59 million little guys, and they looked perfect. She said that my Eggs were great, and my blood test all came back great other then a deficiency that my body doesn't keep Vitamin B, B12, B6 or folic acid. So she wanted me to start taking some persecution's to help me with that. She then told me that I have a Unicorniate Uterus. I wasn't sure what that meant. She then told me that I only have half a UTERUS with ONE Fallopian tube that works. I might have another one but she will have to get an MRI done to see if I have one and also if I have TWO kidneys because for some reason most of the women that have my Uterus don't have TWO kidneys.

She went on the pros and cons of the U/U and said that I can have kids but if I get pregnant that they will have to make sure that I'm only pregnant with ONE baby and if I am pregnant with more then one that I will have to abort the others because it can kill me if I don't. I know that is something that you don't want to think about but I would have to if that was to happen. So then she said that also I will have to get a cerlenge (I think that is what she called it) this is where they pretty much put something inside my cervix cavity and SEW me up so the baby doesn't come EARLY! If they think that my uterus is starting to push the baby down I will have to be on full bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy. I am most likely going to have to have a C section because most the time the baby is breach because there is NO room since I only have half a uterus for the baby to move around and flip the correct way as you get farther into the pregnancy. But she said there are women out there that have babies ALL the time and don't even know they have this kind of UTERUS till it is too late. So I am just sooo JAZZED that I can have a baby and that women do it all the time!

I am going to go see the RE again but first I need my OB to do the referral because I got a letter from the insurance company saying that my OB has to do it not my primary Doctor. So I am hoping they get that done before the 16th since that is when my appointment is.

Sorry it this SO long! But that covers everything oh and my ENDO told me to start taking 1500mlg so I am now taking 1500mlg of MET!
July 3rd, 2010, 01:04 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HI. I am Nayomi 29. Welcome to Ttc Journaling. I hope you get your really really soon!!!
July 3rd, 2010, 03:00 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
on starting your journal Melissa!!! Mine has saved my sanity more than once!!

Can't wait to follow your journey in more detail!!

July 3rd, 2010, 05:26 PM
Thank you Nayomi for the welcome, I hope that I get my soon as well!

and Nikki I decided that I am not going to have a short trip with this whole TTC thing hehe so I decided that I might as well start one I actually looked in here when I first started on JM but haven't been back through here till the last couple days so I am reading everyones stuff and wow it is going to take a while! But I just finished reading yours! I hope you get a
July 3rd, 2010, 08:04 PM
stephjp's Avatar TTC our first miracle
Just wanted to stop by YOUR journal and say hello congrats on starting your TTC journal and I hope that your BFP comes sooner than later! I look forward to getting to know you better on JM and good luck!
July 3rd, 2010, 09:19 PM
Hey Steph thanks! I cant wait to start getting to know you ladies a little more as well! i think that it will be easier now that I am on here all the time! Dh has his forums that he post on and I have THIS one hehe!
July 4th, 2010, 01:47 PM
CD 44

Ok I don't know if I have O'd yet because I haven't been taking my temp....grr sometimes I wish I would just do it all the time and not stop and give up hope! HAHA well anyways I think I am going to test...I might stop and get a CHEAP test only because I don't think I have O'd! But as soon as I do I will let you ladies know!
July 4th, 2010, 10:50 PM
So much for testing today I wasnt able to get to the store with all the things that was going on! but I AM GOING TO GO TO THE STORE FORSURE!

My stomach is feeling a little funny! on my BB's are hurting and they dont really hurt but I dont know whats going on with my body!!!!!

Well maybe it is AF...or O pain ehhh I don t know!

The 4th of July was nice and it wasnt too hot today thank goodness!
July 5th, 2010, 11:22 AM
CD 45

No sign of AF today still, woke up in the middle of the night really thirsty drank some water and then thought I was going to get sick...then when I woke up for work this morning I got nauseous again! I got up ran to the bathroom and nothing it went away!

I am at work and I messed up on a order MAN I am kicking myself for the mistake...I am sorta sick again! I might eat something here soon but with the stress at work right now I am thinking I shouldn't or it will come right back up!

I will be going to the store after work to do a test! Wish me luck!
July 5th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Got Let go today at my job!

It is soooo bittersweet about it...I liked that I had a job and knew everyone and now I have to find a new one. But on the other hand I hated the job they drove me crazy and I was ALWAYS stressed there and I hate that if I am that stressed I will NEVER get pregnant! So because I am no longer working there I hope this can help me get my

Lets hope and pray!
July 6th, 2010, 10:37 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So glad you started a journal Melissa!!!

Sorry about your job
I hope you find something that is a lot less stressful soon.

July 6th, 2010, 11:03 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry you lost your job
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

July 6th, 2010, 12:27 PM
So did you ever get a test????
July 6th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Thanks Ladies!!! I am happy actually now that I have looked back and thought about how the company doesnt have anyone left because all he does is hire and fire I am lucky that I have made it passed a year!

Stef- I am happy that I started a journal as well!

Ashley- like I was saying after looking back MAN am I happy to not be stressed about everything there I mean I was having panic attacks and I have never had those before and they are not fun to have!

Steph- I did and I am waiting for my body to have to go PEE haha so I can take it as soon as I take it I will let you know! I didn't want to take one last night because I was in such a bad mood and didnt want to get a on the same day!
July 7th, 2010, 09:28 AM
Come on
July 7th, 2010, 09:49 AM
Steph I need to go and get a new test! The one that I took last night was broken and I just saw that it said it had TWO test and I only got one! What a jip!
July 7th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
hey Melissa! It was fun chatting last night Sorry about the BFN, it sucks they ripped you off with just the one test..
I hope you find a much better job soon!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

July 7th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Thanks Judy! I hope that I find a good job soon...I just applied at one but you need fast typing so I am working on my fast typing hahah I also need to have fast 10 key so I am working on that on a site that is for free! It is 16 dollars an hour! So that wont be bad to start..specially coming form a 12 dollar an hour job and only working 4 days a week!

It was great talking to you as well! I have never been able to do that before (busy and by the time I get home from work it was too late) So I told DH about it and he said that is great! I cant wait to do it again so I can get to know all you ladies better!
July 10th, 2010, 03:41 PM
CD 50
Cycle 6

Still NO sign of AF boohoo! I don't think I will be getting it anytime soon...I am going to be talking to my doctor on Friday but that is if ONLY my stupid OB puts in the request that she was suppose to do over two weeks ago...but they are not on the ball for this. This is crazy! I am soooo IRATE about it. I mean how hard is it to do this. Every time I call they act like they have never talked to me I am about to go down there and maybe make a scene if it isn't done by Monday.

On a good note my best friend and I are going out tonight to drink a glass of wine, SINCE NO sign of AF, O'ing and took at test and it is a So I am guessing that I will be safe....it has been almost a year since I have had anything that had any kind of Alcohol in it! So I am going to enjoy myself tonight!

I have been looking for a job on TONS of sites and well I have applied at a lot but no emails, calls and so forth back.

It is Monsoon season MY FAVORITE! So its cloudy, and windy out makes the 110 feel like 98 out.

I have been swimming to keep my mind off things and I am getting soooooo tan! It is so nice! They say that tanner people that go on Job interviews have more of a chance of getting the job! I am really Tan!
July 11th, 2010, 07:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi my name is Julie. Sorry about your job and no AF. I hope she comes soon. Good luck and welcome to JM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search