Sota's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
That's great news about starting injections!! I'm really excited to follow your progress this cycle and am sending you tons of good vibes that it turns out perfect!

August 20th, 2010, 07:10 PM
PiXiE*DuSt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to PiXiE*DuSt
Yay for starting injections!

Thanks Claire1979 for my siggie!

August 23rd, 2010, 01:02 PM
Sota's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
CD 5

So far so good. I started injections on Saturday and it went pretty well. At least I am hoping that I am doing it right! Of course the first night we were at a BBQ with friends and had to excuse ourselves early so I could go home and shoot up on time. So far my only side effects seems to be super bloatedness and some pressure. I can't wait until Thursday to see if I am progressing. I better be! I keep swinging from hopeful to thinking "I will never be on the other side of infertility". I guess I will just have to wait and see.
August 23rd, 2010, 01:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad to hear the injections are going well so far!! I hope you get nice big perfect follies!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

August 23rd, 2010, 02:02 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sometimes injections is all it takes for the perfect eggies! I hope you get great news later this week when they check in on them!!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

August 24th, 2010, 08:16 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Hoping everything turns out perfect with the injections. I hope that you get good news later this week. Crossing everything crossable!!!

August 24th, 2010, 12:58 PM
CD 6

Not too much to report. My bloating is down and I am not feeling much of anything. I did have a headache for about 24 hours, but that seems to have gone away. I am starting to worry that I will have no follies at all.

This is turning out to be a crappy week. Dh's adviser is now saying he doesn't have the credits to graduate, because they didn't accept one of his transfer credits. So now he is sooooo stressed out. Can't be good for his swimmers and I will need them soon. His adviser is a terribly unhelpful person and pretty much just has us in limbo right now, which stresses out DH, which stresses out me. AGH. If he has to take another class, school would start Thursday and totally mess up the rest of our plans for fall.
August 24th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
That really stinks about them not accepting his transfer credit, did they even give a good reason why they can't? I hope they work something out with your DH so he doesn't have to take another class.

It sounds like things are going well with your injections at least, I hope you have some really good follies growing in there!!

August 24th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
The injections are not sounding too bad. I am sure you are going to have lots and lots of follies!

I hope everything gets worked out with DH. If it helps at all-- mine is super stressed out all the time and his swimmers were fine-- I am the problem
August 24th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hi. I like your avatar& siggy. I really hope you
get your this cycle.
August 26th, 2010, 09:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
im so glad that youve started a journal im pretty new around here but having the support of all these wonderfull ladies is amazing they can help you get out of a funk in a hurry!
im sorry to hear that you and DH are stressed about his credits...i hope it all works out for him!!!
August 26th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
Wasn't your apt today? Can't wait to hear how everything went. I hope everything progressed even better that expected. KUP
August 26th, 2010, 08:46 PM
CD 8

Follie check was today! So far so good. She said I have three growing. Two on the right and one on the left. I am happy that more are on the right because of my two tubes I think that one is in better shape. She wants the follies a little bigger, so I have two more days of injects and then I trigger Saturday. IUI is Monday morning!! Yay. Tomorrow I am going to bunco and have to figure either how to leave early or how to excuse myself long enough to take my shot, sigh. I had acupuncture tonight and he suggested I go in before the IUI. So, I am going to try and do that. I am a little worried because his office and my RE are not near each other and it will be rush hour. But, I think I can squeeze both in and get there soon enough. Unfortunately DH will not get to be with me at the IUI. He will leave his deposit and then head off to work. They laid a bunch of people off at his job, so it is hard to get time off and he is a little worried about rocking the boat at this time. It sucks though, because he is part time and any day except Monday or Friday and he could have been there. We have to BD Saturday, Monday night and then Tuesday morning and then no more BD for the rest of the 2ww! I think its going to be a really long two weeks.
August 27th, 2010, 08:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi there!
Im Jen My DH & I have also been TTC since '08....I will soon be moving to IUI and am fascinated with reading more about the girls who are doing IUI's now.....so it sounds like you have a GREAT plan in place for your IUI....very exciting !!!! I would think you could just sneak away quick enough to do your trigger and the bunco girls wouldnt even notice...unless that med has to be refridgerated or something? I'm not really familiar with it---are you using HCG or Ovridel?? Will you also be taking progesterone after the IUI ???? GROW FOLLIES GROW !!!!!!!!!!

August 27th, 2010, 08:08 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY girl!!! I am loving your plan and I am glad that the injections are doing their magic That this is what you need to get that BFP!!!!
August 27th, 2010, 09:13 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Just dropping by hoping you have a great relaxing weekend before your appt on monday!!! Good Luck hun I'm crossing everything crossable for you!!!!

August 27th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenisuzy View Post
Hi there!
I would think you could just sneak away quick enough to do your trigger and the bunco girls wouldnt even notice...unless that med has to be refridgerated or something? I'm not really familiar with it---are you using HCG or Ovridel?? Will you also be taking progesterone after the IUI ???? GROW FOLLIES GROW !!!!!!!!!!
Well the follistim is supposed to be refrigerated, but you have to get it to room temperature before you inject, so having it out for the evening won't be terrible I guess. I think I am just going to try slipping into the bathroom and taking it. I am using HCG for the trigger on saturday and that has to be reconstituted. She is making DH give me that shot in my butt. Yesterday at the appointment she was pulling down my pants trying to show him where to stick me. I swear he seemed really excited about the prospect I will be doing progesterone after the IUI. That part scares me because so many people seem to get side effects from it. I have the supositories, so that could be messy too. I think it will be the longest two weeks of my life EVER.
August 28th, 2010, 07:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hope all goes smooth @ Bunco tonight & sneaking away for your injects
Just another question...does that HCG always have to be given in the rear? I was hoping for something I could administer myself in my belly or leg !? Also, what is the does of progesterone you'll be using and how often? Are you using the actual suppositories or the pill form vaginally? My doc mentioned using the pills vaginally. Thanks so much & hope you win big tonight

August 29th, 2010, 09:35 AM
CD 11
I managed to take my shot at Bunco without anyone noticing Unfortunatley, I didn't win anything! Boo~ I lost by one point for like three categories. Oh well, bunco is just an excuse for us to get together at least once a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenisuzy View Post
Just another question...does that HCG always have to be given in the rear? I was hoping for something I could administer myself in my belly or leg !? Also, what is the does of progesterone you'll be using and how often? Are you using the actual suppositories or the pill form vaginally?
I think HCG just has to be administered intramuscularly. So you might be able to do it in a leg. It turned out not being too bad, the needle looks BIG in comparison to the follistim. I actually asked DH if he had stuck it in all the way. They have me on the gel form of progesterone. I think it is called crinone. I've never taken any type of progesterone before so we will see how that goes.

I am starting to feel twinges. I hope the O does hold out until tomorrow. I think I will take an OPK a little later today, so far those have all been blank. We BD'd like instructed last night and I realized I am totally out of preseed. So I will be off to the store today to buy some, I hope they are carrying it at all CVS's now or I will be in a pickle.

I have two expired digis under my sink and I am really thinking about peeing on those just to see "Pregnant", I mean it might be my only chance to ever see that!
August 29th, 2010, 10:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im happy to hear those twinges are there, and that things are growing away getting ready for tomorrow What time is your appt. ? Please update us when you can, cant wait to hear your follie report & will praying for a nice sticky bean in there !!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search