JacklynA's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2011, 09:00 AM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
Oh Jacklyn, I'm sorry showed her nasty, mean, fugly face. I hope the relaxed way works for you. I know how you feel~it gets so old doing this routine every month. I so hope this little relaxation break does the trick for you. Your DH sounds like such a sweet guy and he is right, you're going to get pregnant!
January 22nd, 2011, 09:12 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Well we got news today from my Dh's cousin that she is preggo and she said straight out that she NEVER wanted kids and this is an accident!!!!! It made me cry........ I just thought about how I had my m/c 4 months ago and how I would give anything not to have lost the baby!!!! But I have to move forward and understand that Everything happens for a reason.....I used to tell everybody that all the time now I guess I should take a dose of my own medicine!!!

CD 9 - just waiting to O...... Bd'ing is fun again!!! It's so fun being spontaneous and not having a thermometer in my mouth the moment I wake up...... I will start using the opk's early next week because last cycle I o'd on CD 13 so it was early.....and i don't want to miss it with not temping now... Plus DH has been on his multivitamin for almost a month now so hoping everything together does the trick!!!!!! He has been 100% faithful with taking it!!!

I couldn't have married a better man and him taking the vitamins just shows me that he wants to be a daddy just about as bad as I want to make him one!!!

January 24th, 2011, 07:42 AM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
Jacklyn, I'm sorry I hate hearing that women who don't want to be pregnant are, while those who want to be sometimes can't! Makes me want to stomp me feet and say it's not fair! It really isn't fair.

You are going to get pregnant though! That's great your DH has been taking vitamins faithfully! He sounds like a great catch! Have fun BDing Jacklyn!!
January 24th, 2011, 10:21 AM
elle8's Avatar Super Mommy
It sounds like you guys have a great plan this month and good job hitting the BD early! It helps so much when you have such a supportive partner that wants this as much as you do. It's a tough journey and you are lucky to have your DH by your side. He sounds wonderful! Good luck this month!

Thanks ~Nicole~ for my perfect siggy!
January 25th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry about that cousin of DHs - it sucks!!
And good for your DH that he takes his vitamins! I have everything crossed that this is your cycle!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

February 3rd, 2011, 10:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thinking of you in this 2ww !!! Your timing looks just wonderful so I've got lots of sticky vibes coming your way !!! Are you having a SB party ?? I cannot WAIT to see the pack win !!!!!!!

February 20th, 2011, 09:47 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
It's been super long since I wrote in here......but i need to vent..

I have had so much crap going on...first my dad and now my brother. I'm just hoping something good happens soon!!!!

We are babysetting my DH's cousins this weekend (they are 5 and 3) and we were grocery shopping and we ran into a friend of ours... He asked who these 2 little girls were and we told him........ he goes "speaking of that, when are you two going to have one of your own...." I took everything for me not to cry.

We then went to my parents house the other day for supper and out of nowhere my step dad goes, so when are you giving us a baby and is it going to be a boy or a girl, either one will work!!!!

What do I say....... Every time someone says something, It just sucks......

I've been trying to have a positive attitude lately about the whole TTC. Just remembering that no matter what DH will always love me, that we WILL get pregnant and have a baby but I just have to be patient. It will happen. It's been hard remembering that and staying positive but i'm trying to do a better job at it. It's just hard when people ask you and it's mentioned on a weekly basis for us. Especially the longer and longer we are married it seems like people are asking more.

Oh and we are looking at up to 15"-18" of snow just today!!! Ugh......I'm preparing to be snowed in!!!

February 20th, 2011, 01:22 PM
missa3428's Avatar TTC#1 I want 2 b a MOMMY
Jacklyn its been a long time since I have come by to say hello!

I am sorry things aren't going to good! I hope that it will get better for you!

Maybe the next time they ask if your going to have a kid, you can say Actually yes we are expecting! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
February 20th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you're having a hard time! I hate it when people ask. I have shared my struggles with my immediate family so they know not to ask but when others ask I'm almost tempted to lie and say we're waiting until later.. actually that is what I do. I don't think it's anyone's business really. I hope soon they won't have to ask because you'll have a big bump!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search