JacklynA's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 4th, 2010, 08:05 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
I am so super excited my DH surprised me tonight by coming home 2 days early I am just praying and hoping that this is our chance!!!! I think I scared my DH when I went running outside to jump on him and give him a HUGE hug!!!!!! I hope that this is our month!! One of my closest friends (one of the only ones that know we are TTC) gave us her baby swing (barly used) which is great I just hope we can fill it with our little bundle of joy sooner than later........ I don't know how I will react if it's still sitting in our spare room if we still aren't pregnant in 6+ more months added to what we have already tried, but I guess we'll have to wait and see!!!!

For some reason today went by quickly, Don't know why that is!?!?!?!?!

August 5th, 2010, 08:17 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's so sweet of your DH!! How wonderful! Keep up the positivity, and I hope that you catch that eggie this month!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

August 5th, 2010, 08:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It's so nice that DH came home early!! I hope you catch that eggie!!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

August 6th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Thanks ladies!!!

all I can said is I'm EXHAUSTED!!!!!! But my husband just told me I have to get all dressed up because he's taking me on a date!!!! I love my husband!! He knows just when to do all the right things (and sometimes the wrong things too)

August 8th, 2010, 11:30 AM
This weekend has been busy but I took a opk last night and surprisingly I got a +......... we've been bd'ing alot so maybe we caught that egg???? I have kinda been relaxed this cycle charting wise so I really don't know when I o'd but I'm pretty sure it was within the last 2 days (i kinda thought I felt o pains friday night but i'm not for sure) I wanted to try the relaxed approach and minimal charting just bd'ing.....I hope to let my husband know he's going to be a father before our next anniversary in about a 1 1/2 months!!!!! I can't believe our anniversary is coming up so quickly.........

My brother in law and his wife came up which means they brought my GODDAUGHTER!!!!! I love her so much!! I was really going through niece withdrawel, but it makes the idea TTC kinda bittersweet. I love kids but then it makes me wonder why we aren't pregnant yet....... so glad the weekend is over but then agian I'm not looking forward to the week!!

Hope everybody had a great weekend!!!

August 8th, 2010, 06:58 PM
PiXiE*DuSt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to PiXiE*DuSt
Yay for the + OPK!! I hope you caught an eggie!

Thanks Claire1979 for my siggie!

August 9th, 2010, 04:29 AM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WOW Im sooooooooooo HAPPY your Hubby came home and surprised you!!! thats sooooooooo sweet!!! and WE ARE CYCLE BUDDIES!!!!! I think we Oed the same time too!!! sooooooooo.... when are you going to test?!?!?! I'll test with you!!!!

just curious... were you on bcp before you started ttc? because I heard that it can take up to 6 months off of the pill to get pregnant... I could be wrong... but you never know... maybe thats why you havnt gotten your BFP yet... so heres hoping that this is it for the BOTH of us!!!!!
August 9th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Nope jessica I wasn't on BCP before we started TTC. I've had pretty regular AF . yeah for cycle buddies........ I really haven't decided when I am going to test, but I will let you know!!!!

Tonight I go over to my friend's house, it's our weekly get together, It's always fun because I get to play with a 3 yr old, and a 6 month old..... I so want to be a mommy. It's always bittersweet..... but I have faith that God will one day grant me with a baby. I'm hoping I can get pregnant in these next few cycles and possibly give our families a "Christmas Gift"

August 10th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Nothing to report just another day in the 2WW but i'm pretty sure i'm not pregnant I just don't feel the pregnancy feeling........

Today is so warm it's almost 100 out!!!!! So i'm blowing up the pool and jumping in!!!!! hope everybody had a good Tuesday

August 10th, 2010, 09:37 PM
PiXiE*DuSt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to PiXiE*DuSt
i hopeyou start "feeling" prego girl!!!

Thanks Claire1979 for my siggie!

August 10th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey hoping you see a sticky really soon!
when do you usually test(if you decide to?)
August 11th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Thank you Tashia I hope you get your bfp soon!!!!!

Nayomi ~ The past couple of times I tested it was literally hours before the ugly witch showed her face......I will probably wait at least a week yet to test...... I'm pretty sure it will yet agian be a bfn but we will see........

pretty boring day today..... started to have some heartburn and the only thing i at was for breakfast and that was cereal. I'm really not looking to much into it but it is kinda weird.............

August 11th, 2010, 12:06 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey girl!!! Hope it's a preg symptom!!!! Good luck honey!!!
August 11th, 2010, 12:43 PM
Sota's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy323 View Post
Hey girl!!! Hope it's a preg symptom!!!!

I agree I hope this is your first symptom

Hope you managed to cool off in the pool. I know here it has been one of the hottest summers on record.
August 12th, 2010, 08:46 AM
It has been extremely hot here as well..... normally it's suppose to be in the low 80's and it's been in the upper 90's close to 100 all week, icky!!!

Thanks girls I'm hoping that it's a prego symptom too but i'm sure i'm not I'm sorry i'm being so negative but it seems like it will never happen....... I get to wait another week to test, even though I might just wait untill AF doesn't show to test, the last couple of times I've tested literally hours before the witch showed her face, so maybe if i wait a couple hours longer I'll just save a test (even though somehow I have stocked up on HPT's)

Today I'm going over to my aunt's house to show her my wedding pictures (from almost 2 years ago........OMGosh I've been married almost 2 years!!!) We both have just been really busy but I'm super excited as she is like my 2nd mother........ So this afternoon will be nice.

Hope everybody has a good Thursday!!

August 12th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Jacklyn I hope when you test it's a BFP!! Have fun at your aunt's!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

August 12th, 2010, 09:34 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have fun today! It's been super hot here, too, so you enjoy some of the pool and A/C! I hope we get to see your BFP super soon!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

August 12th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hey Jacklyn!!! I sooooooo understand where you are coming from for testing vs. not testing... I HATE IT!!! lol I hate seeing the BFN and then for me it also means that the pain is going to follow... UGH!!! for some reason though... I have a good feeling about you!!! I dont know why... I hope its right!!! and you get your BFP!!!! HANG IN THERE SWEETIE!!! HUGE SUPER DUPER FREAKIN BIG FAT GIANT MONSTER HOOKER FANGBANGER
August 12th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope you have a GREAT day with your aunt !!! I was super close with my dad's sister as well & she was also like a 2nd mom to me That is such a special thing to have that bond !!

Hey, I just noticed you are in WI !! Small world, that's where DH & I both grew up and we moved down south about 3yrs ago, I dont miss the snow at all !! We were in Madison & Milwaukee area

August 13th, 2010, 07:33 AM
I had an amazing time at my aunts house.......we went over wedding pictures, caught up on life and discussed my mom's 50th surprised birthday party that I'm throwing her in about 2 months!!!

Jenisuzy - I live in the central WI area(like very central) My DH and I just bought a house in a small town, but we travel to Madison frequently(my BIL and his wife live down there) and I travel to Milwaukee area often as well because my best friend live down there.

It's going to be a great weekend, my dad is coming home (he's an over the road truck driver) and we are going out for his birthday!!!\\

Now on to the TTC topic- the only thing different is I've been having some weird feelings down in my uterus area (or lower stomach) couldn't really pinpoint where it was or what it was, it wasn't cramps or pain related to AF(If i'm due to get her then I wouldn't start getting the AF feelings untill next wednesday). I am still having random bouts of heartburn and it sucks. Nothing else new.

Giving out some bfp dust .

All you wonderful ladies have an awesome weekend.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search