JacklynA's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 13th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When are you thinking about testing???? here is some
August 14th, 2010, 02:17 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
I just have to apologize in advance as I will be MIA for the next couple of days. Unforntualty instead of celebrating my dad's birthday I rushed him to the ER for a swallon leg and it turns out he has a blood clot that takes up half of his leg. HE is really touch and go right now, and it's so hard!!! I am such an emotional wreck right now!! I just need some thoughts and prayers right now girls!!! Thanks in advance!!

August 14th, 2010, 01:31 PM
I am about to go pray now& he is in my prayers big time.
August 14th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Just got back from the hospital......the doctor stated that they underestimated the blood clot and it now is over 3/4 his leg. Ugh I am just so scared and I don't know what to do I'm at a loss!!! I just wish this was all just a nightmare and I could just wake up from it!!!! They believe it has already started to break apart and cause him to have a hard time breathing and coughing really hard. They are very concerened and he's still touch and go!!! Ugh!

August 14th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh Jacklyn I can't imagine - I will be praying so hard for him and your family!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

August 16th, 2010, 06:59 AM
Thank you Judy, it's means alot.

I have to report that I'm going to have a great Monday. I get to bring my dad home!!!!!! they said he has to be careful and if he has any symptoms he has to go back to the ER because the blood clot could be blocking his lung or heart. He has to pay attention to his body. They felt that I could do everything that they were doing at the hosptial!! He is on many blood thinners and has to get his blood drawn 3 times a week for a while but they feel it will start to dissolve in the next couple of weeks but won't be completely gone because of the size untill 6 months!!!

This has been a scary weekend but I thank all the ladies on here for your support and God that he is okay!!!

Also if I will get AF she should be here in the next 3-4 days!!!! So i'm close to testing.

August 16th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Ugh after having a day to relax after this weekend I realized that I'm super close to testing and i'm getting nervous. I'm going to try to hold out but I might give in!!! I'm hoping I can hold out untill after AF doesn't show (if that happens) to test!!! I don't think I am ( hoping for a surprise) but month after month that I think I'm not and getting that negative test I still feel let down!!! Like I wonder what i'm doing wrong?!?!?!? I go to the doctor on Monday and we get to discuss further about TTC and either I will have AF or a BFP!!! Ugh the wait will suck!

August 16th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
I'm really glad to hear your Dad is doing better and gets to come home. That's crazy that it will take 6 months for it to go away completely but he's lucky to have you to look after him. I wanted to drop off some BFP dust for you, I hope you get a nice surprise after everything you have been going through!!!

August 16th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It's great news that your dad gets to go home and you'll do a great job of taking care of him!

I hope AF doesn't come hon!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

August 16th, 2010, 10:24 PM
PiXiE*DuSt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to PiXiE*DuSt
I hope stays away for you too!!!

Thanks Claire1979 for my siggie!

August 17th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Thanks ladies I'm happy he is home, not out of the woods but doing better!!!

I was kinda fusterated today, I called my best friend, she's like my big sister and I told her today that Al and I are ttc and seriously have been since June (trying before that but not charting or using OPK's), I explained that I've been stressed out because I am scared that I'll never get a bfp.......and then the stress of my dad. She said that "just give it time, spend time with Al and enjoy each other" We've been married almost 2 years and we have spent time together. I just got fusterated because she doesn't understand what i'm going through. I mean don't get me wrong I love my best friend but she doesn't understand that this is hard for me, and I told her that when I call her to tell her I am pregnant that I hope she's happy for me, She said she would be exstatic, she says don't worry about it it will happen. Easy for her to say she's only been married for 2 months and they won't be trying untill late next year!! We are so ready to be parents and I would love nothing more than to make her an Aunt!! I love her but grrrrrrr...

on a lighter note.

I have to report that i've had a couple bouts of heartburn, it comes and goes and it sucks!!! I had a weird feeling (not cramps, not pain)in my lower tummy area....it doesn't feel like anything AF related that I've had before, I thought for a while it was AF coming early but I woke up this morning and nothing. It comes and goes. I don't know exactly what that is but we will have to see! I was going to test today but I am going to hold out the best I can for the next couple of days!!

Thanks agian ladies for all your thoughts and prayers for my dad and my family!

August 17th, 2010, 12:06 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad your dad is home!

Sorry for the insensitive friend! After so long you learn to completely ignore that kind of stuff. No one can know your feelings unless they are in your shoes.

Good Luck, I hope AF stays away!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

August 18th, 2010, 04:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hope all is going ok with your dad Are you testing today girl ??? Cant wait to hear results & keeping all things crossed that its your BFP !!!!!!!!!!! You deserve it, esp. after everything you had to go thru with your dad, time for some great news !!!!

August 18th, 2010, 09:12 AM
PiXiE*DuSt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to PiXiE*DuSt
When are you planning on testing? 14DPO is a pretty good day to test

Thanks Claire1979 for my siggie!

August 18th, 2010, 12:57 PM
I have tested and once agian it's a Not what I wanted to see..... Every month I would promise I wouldn't cry but I'll have a emotional breakdown when my DH gets home and then I'll be fine, I was saying maybe something good will happen after everything bad that's been going on...... but yet agian I have to tell my DH that i'm not pregnant!!! UGH I feel like I let him down month after month. I'm just really confused because AF is due to show her ugly face tomorrow and still no signs that she's coming......normally I get cramps the day before and still nothing..... Thanks ladies for the support but we are off to the next cycle!!! Maybe next cycle I can tell my DH Happy Anniversary with a BFP!!! We'll see.....

Last edited by ~Momma*2011~; August 18th, 2010 at 01:15 PM.
August 18th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Awww hon is it possible you Od later than you think? I don't see an FF ticker so I'm not sure whether you're temping or not..

Baby girl born Feb 2013

August 18th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
I'm sorry about the BFN I agree with Judy, it's very possible to O late when you are under a lot of stress, did you have a lot of O signs to pinpoint when it might have happened?

August 19th, 2010, 06:15 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Maybe you O'd a day or two later. There's always hope until the witch shows on her broom! I hope you get a surprise soon.

And I'm SO glad to hear your dad is home. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

August 19th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Servilia View Post
Awww hon is it possible you Od later than you think? I don't see an FF ticker so I'm not sure whether you're temping or not..

Judy - I don't temp on FF I know I should but I don't wake up at the same time every morning so I don't think that would work

Judy, Melissa, Jackie - It is very possible for me to have o'd late since I did last month and I wasn't really charting that faithfully this month.....

I'm hoping I o'd late and that would explain it, which would make me instead of 14 or 15 dpo today only about 12 dpo...... I wasn't really charting that much because My DH was suppose to be gone the week that I was suppose to O, so I took a relaxed approach to charting. I would have either O'd on 8/4 (I thought I was having O pains) or 8/7 (when I got a on my opk) Don't ask me why but I randomly tested on my opk. We bd'd every day from 8/4 - 8/7. Still no AF or signs that she is coming....

I did check my CM and it's creamy.... I've gotten up the past 2 night in the middle of the night to pee......Normally I don't wake up at all....... I don't know what is going on.... and I ran out of HPT's so I'm just going to wait. I normally get more breakouts about 3-4 days before AF shows and nothing absolutly nothing!!!!! Oh and I know it doesn't really matter because i'm not temping but this morning I took my temp right when I woke up and my normal body temp is 96.7- 96.8 and when I tested this morning it was 97.9??? It probably doesn't mean much so i'm coughing it up to just a high temp.

Thanks ladies for all your hope but I thinking i'm on my last straw for this cycle....
Thanks Jackie for your continued T&P's it's been rough and we're not out of the woods but we're going day by day!

Last edited by ~Momma*2011~; August 19th, 2010 at 11:13 AM.
August 19th, 2010, 12:11 PM
I hope those are all good signs.......Im the same way...
I usually have one big pimple a day or two before
af shows....and if I dont.....im thinking could possibly
be pregnancy..........Are you going to get some more
hpts?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search