~Christy's TTC Journal~

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2011, 01:06 PM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
I ditto Elle you need extra blankets between you and the mattress, also you may just want to scrap the air mattress and sleep on the floor it doesnt seem like it but I usually sleep better on the floor. I hope you get settled in a little T&P

February 2nd, 2011, 05:02 PM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you're feeling crappy, Christy I still hope this is it for you and you don't need to worry about a follow-up appt. I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!

Is there any way for you and DH to pull your mattress out of storage so you're not stuck on the air mattress? Or maybe buy a cheap mattress that will still be better than your current one?

February 3rd, 2011, 10:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You & the pups just hang in there .... March 10th will be here before we know it & you are going to definitely share with us pics of your new place !! I cant wait to see it !! I'm sorry you are feeling so stressed out, I have to admit, I probably would be too, sleeping on a darn air mattress (we had to do that when we moved down here too). Were you able to make a f/u doc appt? I forget, have they ever done any prelim. tests on you or DH ??? May not be a bad idea .... I was really hesitant & first doing that myself, but after about a year & half I did, and then wished I wouldve done it sooner. Hope you have a good day my dear!

February 5th, 2011, 08:14 AM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
Sooo the other day I was driving home from work & my cousin called...she's preggo. I feel terrible because all I could think about was me and how I want to be the one announcing a pregnancy. I was so jealous & sad that I BAWLED once I hung up. I hate that I felt like that. She and I were very close growing up & still are...so why can't I just be happy for her? I'm trying VERY hard. It would be so fun to be pregnant together...I wish it would happen already.

I was sick a couple days ago, hence the temp spikes. I dont think this cycle is it. I don't feel any different and my bbs don't even feel sore at all.

The good news is I am going back for my follow-up u/s with a new doctor here in our new state. I am going to request some b/w & see what else she will do for me (that my insurance will pay for, of course). DH is totally against getting an S/A until we've hit the one year mark. He already takes 2 multi-vitamins and 1 fish oil every day (he has since I've known him). But that's okay, I really think I'm the problem this is not working. My appointment is March 10th. I may call and see if I can get it the following week though because unless I'm preggo by then...AF will be due a couple days before and I hate going when I have AF. I am hoping she is a super proactive doctor & realizes what a nut I am and will just help me now instead of making me wait for a year.

*edit*
I have decided to try a few more things this month. I haven't done much other than BD since we've moved because it's been hectic - we dont even have our dishes

This month, if AF decides to show (even though she is NOT welcome) I am going to start on CD 1:
*warm lemon water every day
*exercise 4 times a week
*drink only water (no more caffeine or beer!)
*try and talk DH into preseed (possibly inject it immediately after BD...not sure - dont want to ruin our chances if using it after is harmful).

What do you ladies think I should ask my doctor when I go in for the follow up u/s? My OB in Illinois (before I moved to NC) said cysts won't get in the way of future pregnancies and my OB in North Carolina also said the same thing. I just don't know...I feel like they are inhibiting pregnancy for me! Do you think I need clomid (even though I already O - maybe I need a stronger O?). I wish I had my own personal OB that was available 24/7

Last edited by PinkCloud; February 5th, 2011 at 10:41 AM.
February 6th, 2011, 07:45 AM
8 DPO...I am tempted to test today because of my temps recently...I've had a headache for a couple days so I thought maybe I was just sick? I don't know. I have no symptoms...usually in my 2ww my boobs get somewhat sore...nada this time. Not the slightest sore. I wish I had some symptoms because my temps look pretty good...but no symptoms leads me to believe AF will be arriving on Friday. What to do...what to do... :shrug: Maybe I'll wait & see what tomorrow's temp is & if it's high I willl stop on my way home from work and pick up some tests. I want so badly to be excited but my major lack of symptoms isn't letting me.

This is also my last week on day shift. My orientation will be over after this week Onto nights I go...which means BDing will be harder. I hope my schedule falls nicely around my next O timeframe.
February 6th, 2011, 07:27 PM
aww hugs it's so hard getting settled in a new place DH and I moved like 5 times this past year and Im soo done with it. He wants to get a fulltime job because I want to stop working, but to do that we would probably have to move so I keep saying no.
I hope you are getting a valentines BFP so you dont have to worry about your new schedule!

February 10th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Yikes Becky, 5 times in one year? That's a lot! I would go crazy with all of the packing and unpacking My Dh and I both work full time right now since we have no kids...once we do I may go part time or prn (as needed basis) at the hospital.

Well, looks like I may be onto cycle #7... I had some pink CM this morning. Darn it darn it darn it (to put it nicely and avoid JM censor). Why why why is it taking so long? How come my cousin tried for one month and got pregnant and I can't get pregnant after 6 months of trying. Not fair for me to say, I know this, and it makes me feel bad. My temps were so high this month...yeah, probably because I've had a cold but still...I kept thinking, well maybe...I should have known. I hope next cycle is better.

I've gotten caught up on some journals and still have more to go. I just got done working my 3 12s so I'm off for 4 days now. Not too much to do except errands. I need to grab lemons from the grocery store, too...starting on CD 1 I'm doing the lemon water again. I may try geritol, too. Does anyone know if you can take geritol AND a prenatal vitamin? I don't want to OD on the vitamins
February 10th, 2011, 07:40 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you think you're out this cycle. I hope it's not true!! And if it is, I hope it happens quickly for you!

As for the vitamins- if you take geritol, just maybe add some folic acid. You won't want to take both geritol and prenatals.

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

February 10th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE is what I wanted to scream as I'm sitting here in my office cubicle after reading your post on the main board

I want to see pictures !!!!! Hurry up, its now been almost 10 min I think since your main post !!! Over the moon excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 10th, 2011, 11:10 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
!!!!!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

February 10th, 2011, 11:28 AM
It took me so long to post pics because after I got 2 BFPs on FRERs I ran to Target to buy two boxes of digis!!!! lol

Thank you so much girls!!!! Im freaking over the moon excited!!!!!!!!!
February 10th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Ahhh I got my .....omg omg omg. I can't believe it. I'm so excited. I feel like my period is about the start though. I hope that is a normal feeling. I already called my mom and bff. omg I need to stop telling people, especially since I haven't told DH. Geeez, why cant he be off today. He should be home around 4:30 or 5:00. I'm going to video tape me telling him. I will try and hide the camera so he doesnt see it. He's pretty observant though so he'll probably see it. I already called the doctor...they dont even want to do Hcg or whatever....told me not to come in until March 17th. How the heck am I supposed to wait that long? My EDD is Oct. 24th. How exciting. My cousin's is Oct. 5. Im feeling girl for me and boy for her. How am I "feeling" any gender right now because this morning I thought I was out and I bought HPTs because I'm a weirdo and thought, why not. While I was walking back into my apartment I thought to myself, you know self...I wish I could just have a test where I thought wow - maybe that's positive. So I pee in a cup and BAM, positive. So I ripped open the other test and dunk it in. POSITIVE. I immediately call my mom, hang up. Call my sister, hang up. Call my cousin, hang up. Call my bff, ring ring ring...voicemail. AHHHH call her back about 10 times. She finally calls back and tells me to go get digis! so I save my cup-o-pee and run to target where i run to grab a box of FRER digis (yes or no kind) and CB digis. Run home. Dunk one, dunk the other. One says YES and the other says PREGNANT! holy craaaaaap!

On a serious note...if you've made it down this far. Does a positive pregnancy test (or 7 or 8) mean that implantation has already occurred? I sort of feel like my period is going to come. Is that normal?
February 10th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
OMG OMG OMG-- I didn't even see the main board post yet since I get emailed only after I reply to a thread!!!!

I am sooooooooo freaking happy for you! I just knew this was going to happen for you real soon!!!!!!
February 10th, 2011, 03:24 PM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Christy I am SO EXCITED!!!!

I don't have any feedback about symptoms/feelings, but I hope it's a super sticky bean!!!!

February 10th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Thank you!!!!
February 10th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Yay for the BFP I hope its sticky! Think Sticky thoughts dont stress about the AF feeling!

and Yay for Chris making it through tonight!

February 10th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarie9509 View Post
Yay for the BFP I hope its sticky! Think Sticky thoughts dont stress about the AF feeling!

and Yay for Chris making it through tonight!

Thank you! I will be able to relax after tomorrow if AF stays far away from me!

And for Chris...I'm watching, too!!! Sooo exciting!!!

Last edited by PinkCloud; February 12th, 2011 at 05:31 AM.
February 11th, 2011, 05:03 AM
I have started a pregnancy journal in grads; I'm so nervous I need somewhere to vent...I hope you'll all check in on me! And I cant wait for you to join me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search