Eileen's Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 2nd, 2010, 05:34 AM
DexysMidnight's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi everyone!

I am making the jump, into journals! Hopefully I can keep up with this

A little background: DH and I have been married for just over 1 year (on Sept 26 ), and just bought our first house this past summer. I stopped bc about a month before we closed (June), and was using only CM to guess fertile times to ttc. Got a BFP 2 weeks after our anniversary, but we lost it just a week later. (I do hate the term lost, or loss... I didn't miss place anything).

I am currently at CD 19, and according to FF 4DPO. We tried to avoid this cycle, as per doctors orders, but I am not sure how successfull we were. We bd almost all weekend, and only used pulling out. I am really excited to see my temperatures fall into a pattern on FF though! I even got crosshairs, even though they are still dotted right now.

Thanks all of your for stopping by, and I can't wait to check out all of your journals

November 2nd, 2010, 11:28 AM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
Hi Eileen, welcome to the journaling section! I'm Christy, I'm 27 and my DH and I are on our third cycle TTC. I'm sorry for your loss I think you'll find the ladies here to be great support and they're awesome for advice also. I'm glad you've decided to start a journal & I look forward to reading about your TTC journey.
November 2nd, 2010, 02:22 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247

I am so sorry about your m/c. I had one back in January and it's very hard. I think you will find that the journal section is a great place to speak your mind and have wonderful ladies support you.

I look forward to getting to know you-- I'm Sam BTW
November 2nd, 2010, 04:44 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
welcome to journaling on J.M.!!! I am Nayomi. I hope you get your sticky when you are ready.
November 4th, 2010, 05:25 AM
Thanks for the welcomes!

Work has been soo crazy lately! It may sound confusing, (and it is sometimes to me to!) but we are in the middle of 2 huge experiments that are both extremely complicated, and over-lap a ton. We've all been making mistakes, but luckily mine were not major at all (and easily fixed). I just feel like the amount of work the big bosses are asking for is sort of rediculous. I am in charge of one of the experiemts, but I am also working and completeing tasks for both, and my bosses keep asking why I am not producing any data . We have a lab meeting in a few hours, and I am dreading being drilled again on why they have no results from me. I can't just tell them they are being unrealistic, I have to keep 'reminding' them they planned these two experiments, and they're the ones who wanted them to overlap so much. yuck.

I've also been really snippy to DH the past few nights poor guy. I'm hoping it's just stress/lack of sleep related, and that maybe it will go away soon!

November 8th, 2010, 10:27 AM
What a weekend I just don't know what is up with me recently. I was so over the top emotional this weekend, bouncing between being sooo aggrivated with DH I could (and am ashamed to say did) scream, to just sobbing because he almost literally did nothing wrong and didn't deserve how I was treating him. I say almost because he did all those little things that really mean nothing, he does them every day. They jsut really bothered me for some reason. I think I scared him .

In other news, I have absolutely no idea what my body is doing. I am sort of liking the symmetry in my chart though. FF gave me crosshairs for CD15, but once those 4 low temps showed up it took them away. I don't really know what a post m/c first cycle should look like or feel like, so I'm trying not to stress about it at all. Just waiting for the . I am starting to get crampy/bloated, maybe all that emotion is just pmsing? That is confusing me still..

November 8th, 2010, 07:23 PM
I'm sorry you had a rough weekend. I'm sure we've all been there at one point or another. Feeling frustrated and taking it out on DH. I'm sure he understands though.

I'm not sure what a post m/c chart should look like either but I'm glad you're able to relax and wait it out. I'm sure it's got to be hard. I hope the shows soon so you can get on with your next cycle. Hope you had a good Monday!
November 9th, 2010, 07:07 PM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
hi Eileen. I don't really have anything to say right now, nor a lot of time but I just wanted to say HI and welcome!

November 13th, 2010, 06:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
HI Eileen and welcome

I'm really sorry about your miscarriage. I have had two .. uggh it's so horrible I wish it didn't happen to any of us.
It's possible this first cycle is an anovulatory one for you but you should be back on track next cycle hopefully..

Baby girl born Feb 2013

November 15th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
hi eileen!!! Im Tara and welcome to journalling!!

...im sorry to see AF made her arrival today.....but as the doc said, its probably for the best ...but now onto a nice BFP cycle right??
November 15th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Hi Tara, and yes! Moving on! Hopefully to a sticky BFP

Judy- It probably was annovulatory, but AF came this morning so hopefully I start Oing again.

So AF showed up this morning, and I am officially full-on charting ttc! My mom was here visiting this weekend ( I hadn't seen her since our wedding over a year ago), and I am so glad that AF waited until today. I usually hate it on Monday's (why make them worse?) but I am just so excited to start working towards somthing. Cramps seem to be the same, just as bad, but I had much more spotting and am seeing more clots that usual. My doctor had said to wait a cycle so any inflammation in my uterus could return to normal, and hopefully that is all this is. Surprisingly I don't have my usual headaches! and I am not complaining. It was sooooooo nice to see my mom Her dog (the golden) and my Tucker actually played together!! First time I have ever seen him so tired, he actually curled up in my lap last night

OT: I am almost done book 6 of the Hp series, and I can't WAIT for move 7.1 this weekend! It's the first year I'm not going to a midnight showing, which sort of makes me sad, but I just can't handle going to work the day after. Luckily a few of my friends agreed with me, and we're all going together another night.
Also.. Does any one know how to crop pictures from photobucket? or another 3rd party picture loading site I should use? My pictures from photobucket always seem HUGE or tiny.

November 15th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Awww I love to see pictures of everyone's furbabies - Tucker and your mom's dog are so cute! My friend has a dog named Tucker, too...but he's a big black dog.

Yay for the arrival of AF and charting - I pray you get a sticky bean soon!
Glad you had fun with your mom - I live 800 miles from my mom so I understand how good it is to see her after it's been awhile!
November 16th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Thanks Christy

Blech.. basically today is just blech. I spoke far too soon when I thought this AF would be easy. I have my first review at this position (first ever, I jumped jobs a lot in school) and I should be feeling good about myself, or at least the work I have been doing. I just can't focus. I should be barfing every other meal, I should have been at my first scheduled ultrasound today. At the very least I shouldn't be bleeding more than I was last month. I'm trying to shake myself out of this horrible mood, but it doesnt help that I am terrified of this meeting.

Blech.

November 22nd, 2010, 04:29 AM
Had an awesome weekend! AF ended, DH and I saw HP7A, slept in on Sat, had a nice dinner in + rented a movie, got up Sun and bought me some pants. I finally started a new knitting project also:

I'm always surprised at how it cheers me up. Seems to be a good distraction for me.

I wasn't able to temp almost all weekend, but I hope to keep some consistency! I want to see some CH this month

December 3rd, 2010, 04:17 AM
So I am going to try to keep up with this journal.. Nothing much to post about for my cycle this month. I am worried about annovulatory cycles after m/c. I had a pretty big temp jump at cd14, but I was very sick around that time, so I discarded it fearing fever, or maybe I was just waking up too much coughing throughout the night. I also have a small temp increase around cd16 this month, but it came right back down, so I don't really know what’s going on. I am not too down about this cycle being bust; maybe my body is still regulating itself back to a normal. Hopefully next month right?

DH and I did decorate for the season though! This is our first year in our house, and we were both reallllllly excited to decorate. This first picture I took before I put candles in the 2 upstairs windows.
This is our tree this year (a real one!) and part of the mantle

and my favorite, a wedding present from my cousin is our angel at the top It has pieces of our wedding invitations, and some of the cut-out leaves from the wedding on it. Now if I could just figure out what to get my family for gifts

December 3rd, 2010, 01:41 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
You have such a beautiful house and it looks amazing. What a great idea for a wedding gift too!!

I hope your cycle regulates soon. It took me one full cycle and forever to O after my loss. I guess everyone is different but it seems to happen that way for most.
December 8th, 2010, 05:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love seeing your xmas pics of your house !!! The angel for the tree is beautiful, I need to get myself one this year for sure !!!! Thanks for sharing

December 9th, 2010, 04:55 AM
Thanks for stopping by Sam and Jen!
This is getting really frustrating/confusing.. I've been peeing frequently for almost 3 days now, and while I usually get some increases the day or two before af, it's never this bad (except for that one week I was pg). But by looking at my chart where in the world could I have o'd?? CD's 13-17 I was pretty sick, and I even had a higher temp for cd 14, but I didn't believe it because of the illness/holiday changes, and then my temps just dropped back down. I'm worried about another annovulatory cycle, except for the **** peeing! I'm stopping twice on my way to work.. it's getting crazy. I just want my body back to normal...

December 13th, 2010, 08:00 AM
Soo.. cd29, still waiting I guess I just hope that af comes on time so I can start a new cycle. This weekend was pretty busy, and still relaxing. No idea how I managed that one

We started, and finished almost all our christmas shopping in 2 hours! and I finished painting the cabinet doors for the kitchen, got most the laundry done, organized all mail/bills, and I cleaned one of the bathrooms! AND we slept in both mornings.. haha, but now I am so tired and sore. DH has been sick for what feels like forever. He's home again today

January 14th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i just noticed your + test today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

********* congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *****************

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search