♥ Meg's TTC Journal♥

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Hi all, Well my name is Megan and my bf and I have been ttc for about 2 years now. We have been together for 3 years but decided early on we wanted a baby. I am 25 years old and Jeff is 31. We are both childless unfortunately. A few months into the relationship I began experiencing painful intercourse, and I saw my GP and had the regular tests done, bloodwork, urine tests, transvag U/S, pelvics and paps. Although I did have abnomal cells in my pap my Gyne said it was nothing to worry about and my GP told me I was fine.

I knew I was not fine. It continued to get worst over time until it was a very tense time in the relationship as I was afraid of DTD due to the pain and discomfort. I finally ended up in the ER in April 2010 with unexplained hemorraging. The ER Doctor suspected a problem and quickly referred me to ANOTHER Ob/Gyn who diagnosed me with Pelvic Inflammatory Disease(PID) and treated me right away. Within 3 months I had another U/S, this time it showed I also had cysts in my ovaries.

3 months after that in October 2010 I underwent laproscopic surgery to confirm diagnosis and have dye studies done on my tubes. The surgery showed my tubes were patent but that there was a substantial amount of scar tissue surrounding my reproductive organs, primarily my fallopian tubes.

2 months later, December 2010 I went in for my second surgery. This time full laparotomy, 23 staples and a 3 days hospital stay for removal of the scar tissue and tubalplasty to repair my tubes and remove the cysts.

Its been 2 months since the surgery, just had Day 24 progesterone level bloodwork done and still waiting on results. Ive been TTC since about 4 weeks after my last surgery again and have had AF twice since.

On the upside about 2 weeks after surgery I noticed the EWCM for the first time in many years, and my cycle seems to have shorted. Whereas I once had a 43-45 day cycle, with no ovulation that I could predict, I had a 28 day cycle my last cycle and seemed to ovulate around day 15 but am not sure as I have not started charting yet. I have ordered ovulation predictor tests, preg tests, basal therm and preseed but am still waiting for it to arrive.

I have been wanting to join a forum for a long time but havent had the words to talk about what im going through. I just today found out another of my friends is preggo with her 3rd child, and my sister is preggo with her second child, so I felt like now would be a good time to join and have company in TTC.

Thanks for listening.

Meg

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search