Crystal's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
Soooooooo angry. I went to take my very last clomid pill and was all excited to be done with it. I go to grab it off the little table it was sitting on, and it was gone. Then I realize that my dear spouse cleaned last night... Oh god it's gone. So I frantically tore the house apart, almost in tears. SO was flippant about it. So finally, I went outside, got the trash bag out of the can, and tore apart the whole bag of trash. On trash bag number two, I found it, and by this time I was steaming as SO stood by the fact that it wasn't his fault, and of course I am going to blame him. He still hasn't apologized and I so just don't want to ever talk to him again, and/or punch him. Oh my goodness I need to just go to bed and cool down.

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!
October 9th, 2011, 06:35 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)

Here's some calming

October 22nd, 2011, 11:50 PM
Ahh I am frustrated again. I thought I had o'd but didn't have any major o pains or anything and my opk wasn't amazingly positive, just looked equal to me. Now today I get a blaring positive opk. Sigh. Confusing. That means that instead of being excited that the clomid moved up my o, now i am oing on cd 23 or 24/maybe 25 like always. Guess I will wear SO out a bit

November 2nd, 2011, 03:56 PM
Ugh I am fed up this month. I thought I had O'd back on the fifteenth or so. Then I got a positive opk and what appeared to be a positive hpt on the same day on like the 22nd. I have had two blood draws since then and have got not a single call back from my doc even though I call every day and they say somebody will call me back. I ran out of hpt's again as I need to order my big online batch again and so I didn't test again. My chart changed me to o'ing on the 22nd so I am 10 dpo on CD 32 I suppose now.... My boobs have never hurt this bad in my life and everything just hurts and is sensitive in that area. I have cramps and I am grumpy. /end rant...

November 2nd, 2011, 05:51 PM
I cannot believe your doc's office won't call. This is just incomprehensible. I hope you get your results soon.

November 2nd, 2011, 07:44 PM
IndyMommyWannabe's Avatar Always Hoping & Praying
oh girl! so sorry you've had a frustrating month! hope things get better for you soon!

IVF=ONLY option

October 2012 = Fresh IVF #1 - retrieved 8, 6 fertilized. Transfer 2. Fail.March 2013 = Frozen #1 - Transfer 2 of 4 left. Fail.
February 2014 = Frozen #2 - Transfer remaining 2 - IMPLANTATION!
8 weeks, D&C - blighted ovum - Triploidy

July 2014 = Fresh IVF #2!

"Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us!"

Come visit my blog/journal to learn more about our journey - Our Adventure through Infertility
November 2nd, 2011, 09:25 PM
On a good note, my doctor himself called me back at 5 30... to tell me he didn't think I ovulated this month... My progesterone was in the 2's. This makes noooo sense in the whole world but whatever. He is worried that I either have a progesterone problem or an anovulatory disorder or something like that. We are going to bump up to a 100mg dosage of clomid this month once af comes and then monitor with US to see if I am ovulating or have follicles. If I do, then we will maybe do a progesterone suppliment or something. It was a pretty quick runthrough on the phone so I'm not sure if I got all that straight. For now, we are simply waiting it out. Pretty sad. I guess that line was an evap or a bad test or something.

I still don't understand how I can get positive opk's and all that and have semi regular periods without ovulating. I surrender. Stuff just sucks today. My car broke down, I locked myself out of my house, and somebody stole my credit card.... I am going to bed early I think.

November 3rd, 2011, 05:22 AM

Sorry you had such a crummy day. On the plus side, with the Clomid and ultrasound (and possibly progesterone), there's got to a be a baby in your near future.

November 3rd, 2011, 08:03 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
So sorry you had such a rough day, Crystal. At least your doctor has put together a plan to work through with you so you can figure out what is going on with your body!! Hang in there, and remember, we're always here if you need to vent!!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | Pregnancy Journals: Sv2 and Baxter (or here)
November 26th, 2011, 11:13 PM
Oh joy. I can test this month on my wedding day...

November 27th, 2011, 06:24 AM
What a great surprise that would be!

November 27th, 2011, 08:24 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Looks like we're cycle buddies!! . I hope you get your BFP on your wedding day!

November 30th, 2011, 01:35 AM
My fingers are double cross! It is kind of weird but I noticed tonight that when I lay down, my uterus just feels... heavy. It is rather weird.

December 5th, 2011, 12:42 PM
AF arrived this morning in full force with the same horrible heaviness and clots as last month. I am in a really bad place today so I might be absent for a bit.

December 5th, 2011, 02:55 PM
This sucks, Crystal! Your chart just looked so good. I just knew this was your BFP cycle. I'm so sorry AF arrived. I hope you feel better soon.

December 5th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry the showed. At least she waited until after your wedding.

December 9th, 2011, 02:02 PM
I am very thankful that AF waited until I didn't have to wear a white dress all day to come. So I know I said I was taking a TTC break, but all in all, I am only taking a MA break i think. I am not going to stop using opk's and I may or may not temp regularly, but I can't stand the thought of actually not trying. I just need a break from needle sticks and blood work and pills besides metformin at the moment. We have to go in for an SA here before the end of the year so it hits this years deductible. I might also squeeze in an HSG but I don't know if they will be able to schedule it before the year is over. On to cycle 12 with a natural cycle

December 9th, 2011, 02:38 PM
I've been thinking of you and hoping you were feeling better. I hope the MA break will be just what you need in getting that elusive BFP.

How's married life?

December 9th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Married life is good. Doesn't feel a ton different I suppose. I like the whole "my husband" thing though.

December 9th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Did you take his name? If so, that was the weirdest part for me. I would introduce myself to people at work or in a meeting, and I must have said my maiden name a dozen times before I got the hang of it. And, of course, the signature was another issue.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search