JoLina's TTC #1 Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2011, 05:47 PM
IndyMommyWannabe's Avatar Always Hoping & Praying
good luck tomorrow! i was gonna post, too, but karin has it right! go to both!

TTC for too darn long...4 years...Started March 2010
February 2014 - IVF #3 - blighted ovum
Life sucks.

Come visit my blog/journal to learn more about our journey - Our Adventure through Infertility
November 5th, 2011, 08:00 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
CD 20

On the TTC front, just waiting!!!! I haven't had any symptoms at all yet. I decided to start charting my BBT! I went and bought a BBT thermometer 2 days ago and already started temping! For the rest of this cycle it's mainly just to get the hang of BBT and find a good time for to temp in the am. Today and tomorrow will be way off the time I've chosen because of my army weekend but oh well I guess! I'm not going to count the ones for this cycle anyways it's just a trial run ha ha. But I decided to check on amazon for OPK's and HPT and they are sooooo much cheaper! I can get 50 OPK and 20 HPT for like 12.50 ish and thats how much I have been spending on 7 OPK only!!!!! Even though the 7 tests lasted me 2 cycle lol. But I decided if AF decideds to come for a very unwelcomed visit then I am going to purchase them and I also want to get some clear blue digital HPT as well for the "are you sure" times lol. But thats about it on the TTC part!

Now the life part! I'm still decideing which job to take but I want to wait for DH to get back home tomorrow before I make any final decisions. I had to be up at 4am today and marched in the veterans day parade here in Denver so I am very tired! Thank goodness for this daylight savings cuz I sure could use the extra hour of sleep!!!! I went to my MIL house for dinner tonight so that was nice to see some of the in laws! Thats about it for now and wish me luck girls on the very wanted BFP!!!!

November 7th, 2011, 01:12 PM
CD 22

Nothing yet on the TTC front again, I had a little bit of contistpation yesterday but nothing other than that. I'm still trying to figure out the BBT part of it all. I have been temping daily but my weekend temps I had to take like 3-4 hours eairly.

DH finaly got home yesterday and I talked to him about the job situation and I decided to go with kohls. I like the atmosphere a lot more and I love them! like 90% of the clothes are from them! I'm quite excited and now I'm just witing to hear back from them with my training schedule! Thanks again to all you girls to helped me out and gave me advice!

November 7th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Yay on choosing the Kohl's job. Nice time to start getting a discount... right before the holidays.

Have you found a temp adjuster for those days that you had to temp really early? If not, you can pretty much just discard those temps or just make a note of it on your chart. Two days shouldn't mess your chart up too much.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
November 7th, 2011, 06:02 PM
congrats on the job! and i LOVE kohl's!!!! I've had to try and "force" myself to shop elsehwere...just because DH constantly tells me all my clothes look the same...hehe. but hey, i love their clothes! lol

Life sucks.

Come visit my blog/journal to learn more about our journey - Our Adventure through Infertility
November 7th, 2011, 06:48 PM
MillerMom2b's Avatar Veteran
I love kohls too!! Congrats!

Thank You Claire1979 for by beautiful Siggy!

November 9th, 2011, 01:52 PM
CD 24

I still haven't had any symptoms at all yet! It's defentaly odd for me because by this time I'm already showing signs of AF but nothing yet! I haven't decided if thats good news or bad news yet though. Since I started charting my BBT on CD 19 I believe, I have been a little concerned. My first temp wasen't bad, like 97.40 but then my temp spiked up by .8 of a degree and it has stayed up! I didn't think to much of it because my 2nd and 3rd day temps I had to discard because I had to take them 3-4 hours eairler, but now for the past 3 days it has stayed up! Now I'm concerned that I just O and when I got my pos OPK that was just a fake one. I don't want to think to much into it though since I don't have a full cycle of temps yet. But if AF does come, which I think she will, I will end up with a full cycle of BBT, CM, CP and OPK's to compair. But ya I just don't think that it's happend this cycle which is OK I guess. I just don't want to get to upset about it... yet anyways. But I have next cycle to try again so it's not to horrible!

Also I have been getting a little scared latley about infertility. I haven't actually said this to anyone yet so you girls are my first! I don't want to upset anybody or anything so if I do I am very sorry for that, I just need to get this off of my chest so I can breath better! But I've been thinking about it a lot latley and it's just very nerve racking. DH and I decided that if we don't get pg in 6 months of trying then we will go see a fertility doctor. I don't think were necessarly going to need to do that, a least yet anyways. But like everyone knows it can take time to TTC and both people can be perfectly healthy and still take months to years to concieve. So I'm just worried about it I guess and now that we have been TTC it's just on my mind a bit more then before. I just had to get it out before I exploded! Once again I am really sorry if I upset anybody about this.

Now the life part! I have my first day at kohls today! I'm so excited! it's just orientation but oh well I'm still excited! Other than that thats all I have for now!

November 9th, 2011, 04:51 PM
it's so easy to start thinking "omg, i'm infertile!" believe me. i know.

try not to dwell on the thought though, you've only JUST started. And - is there anything that concerns you about either one of you? For us, I was always afraid there was something because...and I probably shouldn't be posting this out there...but DH, for a while before we were TTC had "issues" with...well prematurely you know...
so once we had him tested, while it sucked beyond...I wasn't really shocked.

And, hopefully you have absolutely NOTHING to worry about!! but - it's not the end of the world by any means, if it is something to deal with.

but try not to worry about it! I know that's easier said than done, and especially if something doesn't happen immediately...I'm sure nothing will and you guys will get your sticky bean soon, though!

Life sucks.

November 9th, 2011, 07:24 PM
I get where you're coming from, with the worrying. I honestly thought that we would get pregnant right away, and I never thought I would have a miscarriage. So this five-month journey so far has been longer than I expected... and it's totally not a long time.

I'm sure you and DH are just fine, though. I know it's going to be in the back of your mind... it's in the back of all our minds. But you can't let your mind dwell on it. The stress of thinking about it can cause problems. So just try to go with the flow. And if you hit the six-month mark without a pregnancy, go from there. I have a feeling you'll see your BFP before then, though.

November 10th, 2011, 02:46 PM
CD 25

Thank you girls so much the support! I really needed it right now! But I'm trying to just put it into the back of my mind and not think about it to much!

I still haven't had any symptoms of AF or pg yet. Normally by this point I will defently have symptopms of AF and she's scheduled for a visit in about 2-3 days. I'm a little worried about it but I'm also not worried at the same time if that makes any scense! ha ha. I'm concerned with what if I am pg or what if it's just going to be a 'good' period, like no bloating and bad cramps and what not. I'm just not to sure what to think yet! I would use a HPT right now but I don't have any right now and were a bit short on money right now so I guess I'm just going to have to wait and see if AF shows up. If she dosen't then I defentaly will find a way to get one!

I had my orientation last night for kohl's and it was great! I was a way better orientation then the other ones I have been through. I have my next day of training tomorrow and its just computer stuff like company polices and saftey and what not but I'm still oh so excited! I already used my employee discount today! I got this adorable sweater that's open in the front and it's a light/medium grey color. I just love it! Then tomorrow before and sfter work DH and I and a few friends are going to take advantage of the veterians day meals at a couple resturants. I'm excited for that! We go every year to applebee's, it's kind of become a little tradition for us.

November 13th, 2011, 05:43 PM
CD 29

Well I posted on the board about my big confusing part right now! I will post again tomorrow on what my HPT result is as soon as I can! I also work tomorrow but not untill 6pm so I will be back!

November 15th, 2011, 12:38 PM
CD 1

Well AF finally decided to come late last night! I'm not going to lie I am upset about it, being late was an exciting thing and I tryed really hard not to get my hopes up and I think I did OK with that but I was still very upset and I wanted to cry when I got that BFN. The 2 HPT I took this cycle have been the first one's I've taken since we have been TTC so it was defentaly a huge let down. But I'm just trying to keep my head up and just get back to trying this cycle! Hopefully things go good! Also I'm excited for this cycle to because I started taking my BBT and this will be my first full cycle of temps! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

But thank you to all the girls that have been there for me and have supported me through my TTC time and this last cycles ending. You girls have made my TTC time so much more eaiser and it's so nice having someone to talk to about all this stuff. So I just wanted to say thank you all for being there for me and I hope I have been doing OK being there for you all as well and thank you for letting me be apart of the JM TTC #1 group!!!!

November 15th, 2011, 12:55 PM

Sorry AF showed up. She can be such a brat!

I think you will be so happy with charting BBT. It will really help inform your TTC process, and I honestly think it will help you get a BFP more quickly. Hang in there. It will happen soon.

November 16th, 2011, 12:47 PM
thanks adrienne!!!!!! I'm sooo excited to have a fully cycle of BBT!!!! and I hope it will help make this process shorter!!!! I'm also ordering some OPK and HPT from amazon on friday when I get payed, I'm quite excited for that as well!

CD 2

Well nothing to much to say today. AF is here and she's a HUGE pain this cycle! I've had bad cramps the whole time and it's at the point where im taking some pain killers in the am AND pm!

DH and I are looking into buying our first home... again lol. We just need to save up a little more and that won't take to long them were going to see if we get pre-approved for a loan and then do some house hunting!!!! We wanted to get a VA loan but they changed the requirements so were out on that untill 2013!!!! we do not want to wait that long so were going to get a different loan that works out really good and its 3.5% down so thats WAY better then the 20% with a conventional loan.

I'm loving my job at kohls! It's so much fun and everyone is so nice and friendly! I just love it! Well thats about it for now!

November 17th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Buying your first house is so exciting! Getting the downpayment is one of the hardest parts though for sure. You'll hafta post some of the houses you're looking at when you look at them! Happy house hunting!

Sorry about AF too, I hope she isn't being too rough on you...
November 17th, 2011, 06:55 PM
haha thanks! It is defentaly exciting and I just can't wait to have a place thats all mine.... and DH to I guess lol JK!

CD 3

Well the cramps are gone today thankfully and I've just been spotting all day. This was defentaly a short AF! There usually around 5-6 days since I'm off of my BBC. Oh well I don't mind! I'm also excited because I'm ordering some OPK's and HPT from amazon tomorrow, I didn't relize how cheap they are! and you get soooo many of them!

My momma and I decided to go shopping at kohl's on saturday! I have that extra associate and family and friends 20% off coupon! I have a huge shopping list already because at work I look at it all day ha ha!

Also once we get started on the house shopping I will defently keep everyone posted and with pics!

November 18th, 2011, 11:49 AM
OOOOH good luck with house hunting!!! and one thing I tell everyone who's house hunting for the first time, absolutely make SURE you have a good home inspector!!!! this is one of the most important things or - you may end up like us and put $6,000 into electrical after you move in!

Life sucks.

November 21st, 2011, 02:39 PM
oh my gosh Keri-Ann! thats horrible! but thank you for the advice!

CD 7

Well AF is finally gone so now I'm just waiting to O. I'm waiting for my OPK I just ordered from amazon to come in, there scheduled to arrive on wednesday! which is perfect timing to might I add! I usually start using my OPK's around CD 9-10 ish.

I just don't know if I feel all the way into TTC this month very much. I think it's mainly because of what happend last cycle and that was defentaly heartbreaking for me. I'm just trying to keep my head up and keep going. I know things like this can and probaly will happen when TTC but it still stinks! I also think it has a bit to do with our living arrangements also. I would rather be pre-approved for a loan knowing that we will be getting our house then just hopeing I guess. So a part of me wants to wait untill we are pre-approved for our loan and then get going on the baby making train again but I just don't know! I want to keep trying and I want to be a mom more than anything but I also want to make sure that our baby will be brought into a good home and not a home with 3 other people. I just hope I don't sound all picky with that but when it comes to my family and my future child, I'm going to be picky!

But any ways enough with that stuff. Work is going great! I'm having blast there and I just love it! And I just can't believe how fast the time has gone by because turkey day is in like 3 days! So now DH and I are trying to figure out presents for the family for christmas! I'm going to make a few of them so that will be cheaper for us (we a bit low on money right now, expecially with trying to save up more for our house and what not!). I just hope everything works out and works out for the better!

November 21st, 2011, 02:48 PM
We have our good months and bad months with TTC. I hope you're just being hormonal now and get more into it in a few days. Something else to chew on... once you do get pregnant, you have 9 months to work out living arrangements.

Glad you're enjoying your job. I know what you mean about time flying. I can't believe Thanksgiving is in just 3 days. So much to do...

November 22nd, 2011, 11:09 PM
CD 8

Well things have been going fine and I'm just waiting to O now. It should be in just a few days though, I usually O around CD 11-13 ish. I wanted to start BDing today but DH is sooooooo tired this week, he's been going to bed really late and not getting enough sleep. So I guess we will just start tomorrow then! Also I have had such bad insomina that past week! It's been taking me forever to fall asleep and when I do it's only for like 2 hours at the most. I get woken up by DH's alarm at 450am everyday then he wakes me up before he leaves to work then I wake up at 8 to temp. I was so worn out from not sleeping enough I ended up sleeping untill like 130 yesterday! And I don't want to take anything to help me sleep with me scheduled to O so soon and TTC and I just don't know what to do!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search