JoLina's TTC #1 Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 23rd, 2011, 09:47 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
CD 9

I finaly got my OPK's today! I'm so excited! Well I used one today and a neg, which I already figured would happen. Not to much to post today though, I'm just really tired! I had to work this am at 7 and I took a little nap this afternoon, and I'm staying up untill like3 or 4am then I'm going to go to bed and sleep untill like 3pm ish then go eat for turkey day at DH's familys then off to work at midnight untill noon! Its going to be a long next couple of days!

November 28th, 2011, 05:51 PM
CD 14

I thought I had a pos OPK but I don't think so. I took another one later yesterday and it looked to be a neg. I haven't seen a temp spike yet so I'm just going with it now! Besides I think DH and I are out this cycle anyways. We haven't had much time to BD with the holiday and work and school for him. It's been crazy!

November 28th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Well, if you haven't O'd yet, it only takes one time to get preggers. So don't count yourself out yet.

December 7th, 2011, 06:27 PM
CD 23

Wow I sure have been MIA from my journal! And I guess I was just a dummy for a while and those 2 OPK's I took were pos! I finlay got my O temp drop and spike. DH and I are defentaly out this cycle though but oh well I guess I'm OK with that right now. We will defentaly be getting back in the saddle again next cycle! So now I'm just waiting on AF to show up.

I'm almost done with my christmas shopping and I'm so excited! I made myself a little goal this year to get my shopping done eairly and I'm almost there!

Well thats about it for now that I have! Untill tomorrow!

December 7th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Good luck finishing up your shopping... and good luck next cycle. Why are you so sure you're out this one?

December 7th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck next cycle! At least if you're out you've had some learning about your cycle and hopefully that will lead towards a next cycle!

December 8th, 2011, 11:36 PM
I sure hope it leads to a BFP!!!! And I'm sure I'm our because DH and I only BD 2 times and the first was like 10 days before O and the second was like 6 days after O. Like I said we have been crazy busy! But its ok though, I kind of wanted to take this cycle off anyways but I'm still charting and temping and what not so now I am a bit more knowlegable about my cycles so hopefully things will go good for us next cycle!

December 9th, 2011, 06:29 AM
KatieKat's Avatar TTC #1
That's a good attitude to have It does take a while to get to know your body - and you'll feel better probably now that you do. It feels good to start to figure out what's going on in there

Hope next month is the one!!

~thanks to Jaidynsmum for my perfect siggy!~

December 9th, 2011, 06:52 AM
dansyl's Avatar Missing my angel baby!
Just popping in to say hi!! Sometimes even just a month breaks helps so much!! Hope next month is it for you!!!

Thank you jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy
My Ovulation Chart
December 13th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Thank you so much girls! I can really use the good thoughts right now!

CD - 2

Well the ugly showed finaly and it has been horrible! yesterday I had like the worst cramps ever and today I have a horrible headache that wont go away! I got it when I was at work and i took some medicine but i think the florecent lights kept it from going away! So I'm a little missrable right now. Also I have to finish makeing some christmas and I've only wrapped 3 so for and I have to finish doing my christmas cards to! Gosh so much to do and so little time! and I have to work like everyday untill christmas! But thats about it on my upadet for right now.

December 13th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Sorry AF is being a true witch this cycle. I hope she's ships out soon. You'll have all that work to keep you busy until your 2WW. Maybe that's just the formula you need. FX'd that this will be your BFP cycle.
December 14th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Thanks adrienne! I sure hope it to! but now my concern is what am I going to do to pass the time during the TTW!!!!

CD - 3

Not to much to add today on the TTC front. My headache yesterday just keept progressivly getting worse! I took meds twice and it didnt help at all! finally when I went to be, thankfully I was so tired I just passed out, but I woke up with no headache thankfully! But this morning I have been feeling a little nausea, I think I just need to eat something so I'm about to eat some leftover vermacelly (I have no idea how to spell that word) but its basicly noodles that you brown and then boiled with tomato sauce. It's very yummy! I grew up eating that stuff and my dads side of the family makes it all time as well. But I think thats about it for now, I'm just playing on JM for a while then I'm going to try and finish up some of the christmas stuff I still have to get done!

December 23rd, 2011, 01:03 PM
CD - 12

I have been MIA for a few days, I have just been so busy with the holidays! but I have been testing with my OPK's and I have had a neg the past 2 days, I'm going to test again later today. Acording to FF, I'm suposed to O on christmas day ha ha! well hopefully things go good for me this cycle!

December 31st, 2011, 08:36 PM
CD - 20

I'm still very unsure about this cycle but now I'm just waiting to see what happens. It just makes no sence to me how I have my temp dip and a all neg OPK up to that evening. I just don't get it but oh well I guess I'm just trying to put it past me and see what happens I guess. I just can't wait to be a mom and I know DH feels the same way. I think I'm just having one of thoes TTC moments! I'm just having a bad time right now, everyone we made plans with to go downtown have cancled and all within 30 seconds of eachother. It's just so frustrating! oh gurrr! But oh well I guess! But I guess thats enough venting for now and I shall return!

January 7th, 2012, 01:17 PM
CD 27, 12 DPO

Well as all of you know I have gotten my BFP!!!! 9 to be exact ha ha. I have defentaly become a POAS addict! Well onto the main story now... I wasen't very sure on this cycle with all the crazy things that were going on in the beginning and what not, so I decided not to obcess over symptoms. I didn't notice anything out of normal so at 6 DPO I decided to test (eairly I know) and I got a BFN. I was OK with that because it was so eairly. So I tested again at 7 and 8 DPO and both BFN. I didn't think to much of it and sort of decided I was out for this cycle. I decided not to test again but maybe would test on friday. At 10 DPO I had worked late so I was up late taking care of a few things before I went to bed and I glanced where I have my HPT's at and decided to pick up the one from 8 DPO and I thought I sall a very faint line on it. I know it's not really valid anymore after 2 days but oh well! So I all of a sudden got the urge to re-test. So I grabed one of my amazon cheepies and tested. I try not to look at my tests right away so I waited about 30-45 seconds and I looked and to my suprise I sall 2 pink lines! I was in complete and total shock, my heart was racing and I started shaking, I just didn't know what tobelieve so I grabed the test and went into the bedroom and woke up DH and sadi I just took a test and I think I sal 2 lines! So I turned on the light and had him look and he said he sall the line to! I right away said I need to take another so I went and chugged water and grabed a FRER and very inpatiently waiting untill I felt like I could pee and took the test and another BFP! I went and showed it to DH and he sall the line to! So I decided to test again in the morning and if they were BFP again I would call and make an appt with the doctor and OB.

So I didn't sleep like at all really that night but I finaly fell asleep for maybe and hour and a half so when I woke up I right away grabed an amazon cheepie and FRER and tested and BFP again! I was still shock a bit! Then of course DH had to go play army for the weekend and he wont be back untill tomorrow so I just messaged him the pictures on our phones. I took another test around 7pm ish and an EPT before I went to bed. Then when I woke up this morning I took a equate brand, answer and clear blue digi and once again all BFP!

I wen to the doctor today at 1145 and got blood drawln and they will call me on monday with the results. I also have an OB appt on january 18 at 1pm. There was no way I could wait untill then for blood tests to be done so thats why I went to my regular doctor. They only took blood because I tested positive on 9 HPT and 6 brands so she said you dont need another! It made me laugh.

Here is a picture of all the tests I have taken and listed in order from top to bottom
10 DPO - amazon cheepie
11 DPO, FMU - amazon cheepie
11 DPO, 7pm - amazon cheepie
10 DPO - FRER
11 DPO, FMU - FRER
11 DPO - ept
12 DPO, FMU - Answer
12 DPO, FMU - Equate (wal-mart cheepie)
12 DPO, FMU - CB digi

January 7th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Congrats again!

Now you need to start a pregnancy journal.

Glad we'll be neighbors on the DDC block.
January 7th, 2012, 05:43 PM
HopeTea's Avatar Cautiously expecting #1
Congratulations! That's wonderful! Best of luck!

January 7th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

January 8th, 2012, 02:52 PM
dansyl's Avatar Missing my angel baby!
again!!!!!!!

Thank you jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy
My Ovulation Chart
January 8th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Thanks girls! and I'm procrastinating on starting a pregnancy journal and joing the september DDC, I really want to but I'm just nervous and I'm going to wait untill my lab results come in tomorrow and then I will! I just want this so bad and it's hard for me to believe it all but I will once I hear my lab results! I have calculated what my edd would be and its september 17. so thats quite exciting! and then I dont have an OB appt untill the 18. But I just might change my mind and join anyways!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search